WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

WORLD WAR Z, the end of days. A zombie RP.

Go down 
+3
Shade
Diamondback
Zorthax
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zorthax
User

WORLD WAR Z, the end of days. A zombie RP. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR Z, the end of days. A zombie RP.   WORLD WAR Z, the end of days. A zombie RP. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 10:28 pm

Oh, dont worry one lick whit about that, I havent read the book either. I only used the same title because its catchy and recognizable.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR Z, the end of days. A zombie RP.   WORLD WAR Z, the end of days. A zombie RP. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011, 11:49 pm

Name: Derin Lance
Brief bio: He was a "in the basement" hacker until he got a job as a Networking Professional at the power supply company. He worked their for a year when the zombie plague started up.
Weapons of choice: A Multi-use Military grade, titanium, sharpened, serated, folding, and dirt repelling shovel! He is also very good with a taser, though it rarely does anything to zombies.
Starting location: Welcome to Detroit!
Specialty skills: He can do anything computer related, hacking, networking, programming, etc. What is left of the internet he is going to use as information against the Zomdies.

Lolz not done.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR Z, the end of days. A zombie RP.   WORLD WAR Z, the end of days. A zombie RP. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 11:47 am

Name: Dan

Brief bio: Dan, having struggled to get through high school, enlisted in the Army rather than inevitably failing at college. As it turned out, he was a great soldier: followed orders well, great physique, and a very good marksman. He was eventually reccomended for Rangers, and finally the Deltas for his incredible marksmanship. They put him through sniper school and he was at the top of his class: the only class he'd been at the top of at.

Until his ego got the best of him. Dan was sent on a mission with a fellow sniper, whom he was very close to. They were forced to split up, and Dan stayed behind while the other sniper moved up. Dan saw something rustling in the bushes, half a mile away, and before stopping to think he fired. Killed his own teammate.

The operation was a failure, and they barely managed to get Dan and the dead soldier out. He quit the army immediately after, and found solace in alcohol and welfare for a year. He finally pulled himself together, getting into the delivery business. Driving trucks, handing off packages, it was something he could do. It was mindless. No one could get hurt.

Been doing it every since.

Weapons of choice:
Absolutely, positively, one hundred percent REFUSES to use firearms of any kind. He has a Bowie trench spike, which is rather effective at eviscerating zombies.

Starting location:
Wherever the most people are.

Specialty skills:
Great at manuevering vehicles, incredible marksman, camoflauge and stealth training.

Has a lot of issues due to what he did in the Army.

Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR Z, the end of days. A zombie RP.   WORLD WAR Z, the end of days. A zombie RP. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 12:26 pm

Shade, accepted. Pick a city and thats where the most people will be.

Psycho, fill that in just a bit more if you dont mind?

And as for the rest of you, do you all see this stern look I'm giving you? SHEETS!!!
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR Z, the end of days. A zombie RP.   WORLD WAR Z, the end of days. A zombie RP. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 19 Nov 2011, 12:32 pm

I SAID I WASN'T DONE! ACK!!! bar.

I was just getting out mien Basic idea out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WORLD WAR Z, the end of days. A zombie RP.   WORLD WAR Z, the end of days. A zombie RP. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WORLD WAR Z, the end of days. A zombie RP.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: A Magical Place :: Old OOC-
Jump to: