WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)

Go down 
+9
unit111
Deoxyspine
lUN_Cat16
Diamondback
DrPlatypus
Rachel
€rim
Ømnivalence
andavocados
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:46 pm

Haha you're a nub Geek.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:55 pm

I DID NO SUCH THING

Shush, Omni. Everyone has to be sometime.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:56 pm

You're more of a nub, Omni. <.<
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:56 pm

SHUT UP LUNA. YOU KNOW WHAT NO ONE CARES.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:57 pm

I WILL NOT BE SILENCED.

kep
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Oct 2011, 11:58 pm

Pffheehee.

I think I'm actually almost ready to post NAME TBD.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 12:48 am

Ta-dah.

Name: Rycurem Lenycel
Blood Color: This.
trollTag: aggressiveEgalitarian
Appearance: You are a troll. Sometimes, you look in the mirror and find it hard to tell, given the fact that your one good eye and its vision twofold makes depth perception and any sight at all difficult. If you could see yourself in any kind of focus whatsoever, however, you would almost definitely not like what you would see. For one thing, your glorious upside-down Tavros horns have been mutilated; the left is severed a quarter of its length in from the tip, and the other has two gashes nearly doing the same. Your right eye has been gouged out by likely the same force, leaving your two-pupiled left eye to fend for itself. You have no feeling and less movement capabilities in your right arm and leg. You use a cane, not that your limited capabilities would allow you to use it if you weren’t an incredibly powerful psionic. You wear black everything except for the sign on your shirt, in your blood color, as tradition encourages. Given that it’s more or less the only one you follow, you adhere to it nigh religiously.
Interests and Hobbies: Your name is Rycurem Lenycel. You are actually quite surprised you haven’t been CULLED or KILLED in an otherwise brutal manner since your CRIPPLING INCIDENT. You still PURSUE your many and varied INTERESTS, although your PHYSICAL STATE forces you to FLOAT. The DESTRUCTION of your BEAUTIFUL HORNS has allowed you to finally FIT inside your RECUPERACOON in order to lessen the DREAMS of DOOM and OTHER GENERIC GENOCIDAL OCCURRENCES that still PLAGUE you anyways as a result of YOUR POWERS. Aside from that, you quite enjoy READING the LATEST SMUGGLED-IN HIGHLY ILLEGAL BOOKS ON REVOLUTION, being smarter than EVERYONE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE EXISTENCE OF, and being a RADICAL REVOLUTIONARY for ALL LOWBLOODKIND. Your views can OSCILLATE WILDLY depending on your MOOD: If you’re particularly HAPPY, then you’ll TEMPORARILY be fine with simply RIDDING TROLLDOM OF THE CASTE SYSTEM; while a particularly BAD MOOD will result in a BTSDLB COMPLEX that inverts THE WHOLE HEMOSPECTRUM ENTIRELY. And either would preferably KILL MOST SEADWELLERS. You never said you had PROBLEMS with GENOCIDE, just that you have DREAMS YOU WOULD RATHER NOT EXPERIENCE that deal with it. Aside from that, you have few interests. Your trolltag is agressiveEgalitarian and you typε iη a ratHεr civil maηηεr givεη your uηdyiηg Hatrεd for Half of thε Hεmospεctrum
Sylladex Fetch Modus: (Make it incredibly inconvenient. I will make you change it if it isn't.)
Strife Specibus: Canekind (and a defunct Swordkind)
Lusus: D----EAD (was a terrier-sized, well, terrier)
Title: Thief of Mind
Land: Land of Stairs and Inside-Out
Land Description: LoSaIO is basically the inside of that M. C. Escher painting. On the outside, the planet is a perfect cube that looks like a sphere from a distance, and on the inside, stairs run in an abstract labyrinthine manner around, through, and inside each other in an indecipherable mess. The secret is that it’s really just one staircase, and running far enough takes you back to where you started, having visited the whole planet. Not traveling via stairs is a very bad idea.
Consorts: Turtles with pentagonal pyramid shells.
Denizen: Kurmaraja (best known for holding up the world on its shell in South Asian mythos)

Last edited by discordantCalculation on Sat 08 Oct 2011, 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 8:56 am

Geek, wouldn't that make there be two EAs?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 4:53 pm

Hmm... Omni is correct.

QUICK WHO CAN WE SHIP LYON WITH
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 5:23 pm

No one Leggy. He shall be f<3<rever al<3<ne~
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 5:24 pm

What does f<3<3 mean?
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 5:42 pm

HTML error. Fixed it. >.<
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Oct 2011, 5:47 pm

Lyon has asked me to inform you that he began to cry a little bit and then passed out.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 10:02 am

GOSHDARNITOMNI

Fine, I'll change something.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 10:14 am

Name: Kiyalla Shaodin
Blood Color: This.
trollTag: oceanicEnchantress
Appearance: Kiyalla... Umm... I'll draw her. Because I suck at describing Trolls.
Interests and Hobbies: Your name is KIYALLA SHAODIN, and you are a PRODIGIOUS WITCH. As a seadweller with magic, you have a lovely collection of OLD BOOKS, WANDS, and various IMPOSSIBLE PUZZLES. Like a 50-SIDED RUBIX... SHAPE. You enjoy TESTING YOUR INTELLECT against your more intelligent friends/enemies, although you are more often than not SORELY DISAPPOINTED IN THEM. You can be a little bit DRAMATIC and have a MASSIVE EGO. Despite these facts, you like to believe that you are a NICE TROLL. Nice Troll... Very nice Troll. This is, of course, completely FALSE; you rather enjoy TORTURING the LOWEST BLOODS. But anywho, yeah. You quite like FASHION, to the point of being a little bit of an oddity. You enjoy your BRIGHTLY-COLORED CLOTHES, especially since other Trolls hate them. Your underwater hive is filled with PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED ITEMS, with STACKS OF BOOKS making your hive a little bit of a HASSLE TO WALK THROUGH without constantly bumping into stuff. Your trolltag is oceanicEnchantress and your quirk should leave no one doubting your vastly superior intellect. Also, the obligatory fish puns.
Sylladex Fetch Modus: Crossword Modus
Strife Specibus: Wandkind
Lusus: A large octopus she calls Dr. Tentacles
Title: Witch of Heat
Land: Land of Storms and Waves
Land Description: A huge ocean world caught up in a constant storm. 
Consorts: Sea Turtles
Denizen: Leviathan

Name: Lyon Winters
chumHandle: damnedArbiter (DELTA)
Appearance: Lyon is a rather willowy, sickly-looking Kid. He is five foot nine and still growing quickly, and thus always seems a little-undernourished. His pale skin is pulled taut over his bones, giving him a rather creepy appearance, yet somehow noble. His eyes are sunk into his head a little, and his violent purple eyes are rather scary as they flick around, taking everything in like a dying man. His pale violet hair is nearly cut and falls down to the middle of his neck (how he got it that color is beyond me). He typically wears a dark purple t-shirt with a black skull on it, neat black jeans, and black and purple shoes. 
Interests and Hobbies: Your name is LYON WINTERS, and you are rather DEPRESSING TO BE AROUND. You have an impressive BOOK COLLECTION, ranging from the greats of the past (The Odyssey, Romeo and Juliet, Lord of the Rings, etc) to the works of today (LIST OF BOOKS HERE), which lines the walls of your home. You have a slight obsession with the subject of DEATH, and have studied it extensively using every resource you can get your hands on. You have been a tad bit INSANE ever since your Father passed away of a sickness, yet you are in such a STATE OF DENIAL that you believe he still lives. You have STOPPED ATTENDING SCHOOL some time ago, and are currently living off of the INTERNET and CANNED SOUP. Your chumhandle is damnedArbiter, and you y__r w_rds s__m _ l_ttl_... H_ll_w.
Sylladex Fetch Modus: Chess Modus (he must win a game of chess to retrieve something) 
Strife Specibus: Canekind
Guardian: Father, deceased (Although Lyon believes he is still alive for some reason.)
Title: Prince of Death
Land: Land of Shade and Plague
Land Description: LoSaP is a huge forest planet, cloaked in shadows. All the trees are either dying or in various stages of decay. Mind you, these trees are often bigger than cities.
Consorts: Locusts 
Denizen: Grim Reaper

Updated colors.

So... Are we waiting to see if Hawk will be joining us?
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 10:21 am

Pretty much.

Once Hawk and Crim have made their chars I'll open it up for seconds.

Unless Crim posted something and I haven't seen it.

Updating your sheets in the OP.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 10:34 am

Awesome; thanks.

Well... I'm not really thinking about a second character... And I will refrain from thinking one up.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 10:35 am

That's what I was planning on doing.

But, you know, if you aren't, then I might.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 10:38 am

*counts*

Hmm. We have four Trolls now, right? If we get two more, that leaves two more Troll slots open.

Sane goes for the Kids if everyone mentioned makes one Kid.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 10:49 am

Yup.

So with six people, that means two don't get to make a third character.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 10:52 am

Although if we factor in Mata joining...
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 10:54 am

Seven throws everything off. BLUH
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 10:59 am

We should get either Patches or darkie to join so everything is all right.

We're starting with the Trolls, right? Or are we doing this like Homestuck?
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 11:45 am

I think we should probably start with trolls.

Or do a paradox-space circumstantial simultaniety thing.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 11:47 am

Yeah lets start with the Trolls.

Do Trolls still exist on Earth at the time of the Kids' session?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)   Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fatesealed OOC (GO POST IC)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next