WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!

Go down 
+5
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
THE Derp Dragon
Patches
Rachel
Admiral Ji
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 8:52 pm

Wha...?

Well I'm a little stuck until either Corthana hears something or someone goes to talk to her...
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 9:18 pm

Want the people playing cards to try to rope you into a game?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 9:26 pm

Hmm... I'd say yes, if only because I want to chop their hands off... But then again, this might lead to future stuff...

Unless this is just a mindscrew and they aren't important at all...

Meh, it gives me something to do. Go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 10:02 pm

I even gave you a reason to punch him.

Remember to play your alignment, sir Legs, good people don't just stab idiots... or I'd do it more often.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 10:14 pm

Can I at least twist his arm backward...?

If not... Can I break his nose? No? Hmm...

Yeah, no worries. I won't be stabbing anyone any time soon. I'll post in a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 10:32 pm

Oh sure, twist his arm, I think Kord would be mildly okay with that.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 11:06 pm

Excellent! Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 11:09 pm

The bartender miiiight make you settle down though.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 11:14 pm

And it's over in a single post.

For all that heavy armor, she's pretty quick... But not for much longer!

See. This is fun.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 2:12 am

Between Terraria and random parent stuff I haven't been active in anything for the weekend. Totally planning on fixing that and getting my shit together starting tomorrow. Sorry! I should probably make a trait for my character, saying that he tends to zone out at random.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 11:11 am

I believe we need a villain who says "You're broken corpses will taste delicious lightly seasoned with nutmeg!".

*totally isn't reading Order of the Stick again*
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 5:44 pm

I need to read that again. Stopped a while ago and forgot why. That and 8-Bit Theater. FIGHTERDOKEN!!

EDIT: Er, when should I post?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 5:50 pm

Whenevere you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 2:18 am

I'm sorry everyone, but I think I will be stepping down from this RP, at least for a while. I do hope you all have a good one without me though, take care.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 6:48 am

And so this RP begins it's inevitable fall towards death... See ya, Jac. This won't be half as awesome without you.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 3:43 pm

Oh my. Well then, sorry to see you go. If no-one minds, I'll re-do my intro post when I get the chance.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 4:24 pm

Meh. I guess I'll stay after all.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 Nov 2011, 6:40 pm

Jac!

*glomp*
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Dec 2011, 6:36 am

Yes, yes, I love you too boy. Now who wants a treat?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 1:25 am

Sooooo, I'll respond to you Legs, in the morrow, but I'd like it if other people who joined would post, maybe? You know who you are, all one of you.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 2:32 am

Yes, yes, yes.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 3:36 am

Well yes, you helped, but I ment Alex.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 4:23 pm

Well, I'm glad we're going places finally... Maybe I should bug Alex to speed the process up a bit, hmm?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 5:37 pm

Yes, yes maybe you should. Violently even... actually no, no violence.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Dec 2011, 6:12 pm

*puts shotgun back*

Aww...

Well, anywho, turns out that I am, in fact, getting a bunch of DnD 4e books for Christmas. I just felt like confirming something I said at an earlier date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next