WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!

Go down 
+5
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
THE Derp Dragon
Patches
Rachel
Admiral Ji
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:39 pm

You'll be looking at the two Player's Handbooks, Rix. The second contains your Druid and Goliath information, and the first will contain information regarding dragonborn and tieflings and other stuff you might find useful.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:43 pm

Password is derp by the way.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:44 pm

Then agian, he's on a DSi right now, so he won't be opening those, I believe.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:45 pm

Alright, I'll get to it. Now then, boisterous, hammy Druid-Goliath. Still on the 'accepted' side?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:45 pm

Your personality is your personality.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:53 pm

Alright. Now in the mean time, should we go into PMs and discuss the Druid-Goliath (I'ma give her a name soon...) and her entrance and official stuff?
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 10:21 pm

It's a bit late but I'm interested too. I could be an Invoker or perhaps, Cleric.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 10:23 pm

Already having a controller now, we really don't "need" anything. You could legitimately join as effectively anything. Or you could eb the controller, and let Objecto be whatever he wants. But reguardless, I'll discuss this with you some other time, I'm coming down with a headache, I appologize.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 10:25 pm

I'm still here to talk to, if you like. Y'know. Just for the heck of it.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 10:35 pm

Hmm. I'll look it up later.

So um, yeah, hasi.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 10:23 pm

So... We're waiting on Jac, right?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 10:24 pm

Indeed we does be.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 10:25 pm

Someone go pester him and his ass then.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Dec 2011, 12:34 pm

Hey guys, found something that should help everyone out. This site (which I just registered on so I'm new too) has GM tools (such as a map generator), forum, and can host character sheets. I'm making my sorcerer right now as a test. Check the site out. http://www.myth-weavers.com/forumhome.php
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 2:46 pm

So, uh, yeah, what's going on, guys?
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 3:10 pm

Was about to ask the same thing. Is this game actually going to get off the ground, or is it dead in the water?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 3:40 pm

I just haven't gotten around to posting yet. I'd like to see this going. How about we all just deny the extra round of gambling and get on with plot? Sooner we get some actual high-stakes dungeoneering, the better, I think.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 3:44 pm

I'm about to call in the plot, don't worry. You can accept of not, it is meaningless. The plot's coming soon. Heck, I'll initiate plot calling part 1.

Thanks for the link by the way, Derp. It let me generate a nice little test dungeon for you guys. Though the generator likes to hand you guys like... 700 gold coins, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 3:54 pm

I haven't used that part yet, but I'm not surprised. Most of these generators seem to go by modern RPGA standards (and yes, Spoony's explanation of the RPGA is accurate, I've played with them before at conventions). I'd just make the dungeon and type up your own notes. I'm a nerd, I have spreadsheets for that kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 3:55 pm

Oh yeah, I keep what it says if it say, gives you 4 or 5, but otherwise I'm going to change it. Besides, I need to tweak any of the encounters it gives me to things I actually have books for. Also, what does CR mean when dealing with traps? 4e just kinda tells us to make traps how we think they should be, and basically wing DC's.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 6:01 pm

So I should post...?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 6:02 pm

Quite likely, yes. Actually... yes. Just do... something, all of you. Then le plot will arrive.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 6:04 pm

Hmm. I dunno what to post yet. I'll think about it.

So... How much gold do we have?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 6:09 pm

Uh... you notice that the horse's gallop is quite extreme.

You have twenty silvers. So, 2gp.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 7:00 pm

CR means Challenge Rating. It's basically what level of character the challenge (trap, monster, situation, all have CR) is best suited for. If you put a group of three two level characters (total level 6) against something with a CR of, say, five, they should probably get gipped on some experience. Some. Though if they have a hard time they should get the usual amount. Careful though, one CR 6 monster could dominate those level 2 PCs, so it's a tricky system to use. Just explaining what CR is, not trying to tell ya how to run the game. Basically it's a easy way of rewarding experience and telling if challenges are too easy/hard for the PCs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next