WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!

Go down 
+5
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
THE Derp Dragon
Patches
Rachel
Admiral Ji
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 8:48 pm

There are some very lovely feats to choose from... I like Linguist, but I doubt I'll pick it at any point... I'll be taking Durable at level 2 to increase my healing capabilities.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 8:49 pm

I'll probably take Linguist down the line. Might actually go Monk/Sorcerer for the lols. Thinking of making this character (or some other) focus on bettering himself. His feats will revolve around him, y'know?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 8:52 pm

Corthana's feats are probably going to revolve around defense, healing, and maybe some offense.

Or, y'know. Whatever seems like a good idea the time.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 8:55 pm

Like I said, I'll instigate a posting order once we start actually doing things. For now we're doing what would be done around a table, some guys go mess around over here, the other guys want to see the secrets deep inside this table and what treasure may lie locked within, and the last guy is roleplaying being severely hungover. Once something actually happens, I'll make you guys take turns.

Last edited by SirJi on Sun 04 Dec 2011, 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 8:56 pm

Posting orders are a good idea... Hmm.

I have no real reason to keep talking, but, hey, that has never stopped me before.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 8:58 pm

Alright, so I have a Druid-Goliath, I guess? So... where do I start? Any official paperwork I need to fill?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:00 pm

Huh? Oh yeah, that, yeah we'll worry about that later. All things considered, I just now planned how I'm getting you included, so you aren't important yet, sorry. I'll pm you to discuss a few more aspects of your character that need discussing soon.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:06 pm

All right! So now, we have two female characters: a Goliath and a Tiefling. This should... Interesting.

So, hey, are we going to continue gambling tonight?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:07 pm

Once Jac posts, yes.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:09 pm

I was thinking she would just bust down the door, attempt to establish herself as badass (and ultimately fail), and stagger over and interact with some chars.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:10 pm

You're a druid, nature is where you belong. Don't worry, I already planned out how you'll show up. It'll be smooth and seamless.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:14 pm

Ah. Will it fit into her personality? Does she HAVE to love all nature and all that?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:15 pm

She's a Druid. Pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:16 pm

Well... I don't know how to say this. I shouldn't restrict you to acting one way, no, but a druid is someone who is in tune with the natural world, and their powers stem from this. They hold no dominince over the natural world, of course, but it considers them kin, and with a flick of the wrist, they could summon lightning from on high, cause the winds to buffet an enemy, that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:19 pm

Dude. I never heard that description before. Bravo, it's pretty good for describing a Druid. Could play her like Storm, from X-Men. First thing that came to mind. She's not a tree hugger.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:20 pm

Argh. This sounds like it will lead to much Chickification. Something that I absolutely loathe. Oh well. I'll accept the limitations and see how to prevent said Chickification.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:20 pm

I'm trying to think of another example of 'class doesn't mean everything' but I'm failing...
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:24 pm

Chickification? Uh... think about this way.... did that guy just hurt the natural world? You immoliate that mother f***** in the raining hell fire you summon.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:30 pm

It's 4e. Classes pretty much mean everything, haha. Another reason I'm glad that Ji seems to be keeping an open mind so far. I hope. Though if this turns into constant combat I'm leaving.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:30 pm

You could be a hippie.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

Hmm... fine. So long as Druid-Goliath doesn't becaome the Damsel in Distress any time soon.

Now then, I will be thinking of a name for her. Also, can someone pull up a picture of a Druid, and possibly a Skill Tree that describes the abilities she can get?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:32 pm

Umm... Hey, Derp, got those PDFs handy? I don't know where you posted them anymore...
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:33 pm

Also, Eo, I plan for her to be a bit of the opposite: loud, hammy, and boisterous.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Dec 2011, 9:38 pm

Objecto, you're going to want Players handbook 2, it'll have everything you need.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!   Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover! - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ji's topic - Friendly Plotstrike inbound, find cover!
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next