WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Maybe a "Forum games" Subforum?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

Maybe a "Forum games" Subforum? Empty
PostSubject: Maybe a "Forum games" Subforum?   Maybe a "Forum games" Subforum? I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 6:10 pm

We need one, IMO. Helps prevent spam.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a "Forum games" Subforum?   Maybe a "Forum games" Subforum? I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 6:32 pm

Hmm, isn't that what the Text Adventures are? I have been thinking of maybe making a little lighthearted "game" if you will just a lil something to fuck around with.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a "Forum games" Subforum?   Maybe a "Forum games" Subforum? I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 6:35 pm

Point taken. This thread needs more aerosols.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a "Forum games" Subforum?   Maybe a "Forum games" Subforum? I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 6:40 pm

Fleenook wrote:
Point taken. This thread needs more aerosols.

Lol I wasn't meaning to sound like a wise ass. I was actually asking lol. Idk what you guys define as Text Adventures, I was just under the impression that they were the "game-type RPs." I'm not sure if that's what you guys define them as though that's why I was asking lol.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a "Forum games" Subforum?   Maybe a "Forum games" Subforum? I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 6:41 pm

Forum game as in TPBM, C&S, etc.
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
User
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a "Forum games" Subforum?   Maybe a "Forum games" Subforum? I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Oct 2011, 6:47 pm

Fleenook wrote:
Forum game as in TPBM, C&S, etc.

Lol, I have no idea what those acronyms stand for.

I was thinking the game be pretty simple if I make it, or hell, if you want you can make it if you want. Its ridiculously simple really.

Setting:
It's pretty much just a timeline. You start off Year 1 Month 1. You can advance up to 1,2,or three months from the prior post. You can make, kill, do whatever you want in terms of characters.

Rules:
You can only Advance up to 3 months of the last person to post.
Yea other than that you can do whatever.

The point of the game is the Timeline really, see how far the forum can take it.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a "Forum games" Subforum?   Maybe a "Forum games" Subforum? I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Oct 2011, 7:00 am

No forum games. You can do that in General Discussion, but I personally think they're kind of stupid and I'm not making a section for them.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe a "Forum games" Subforum?   Maybe a "Forum games" Subforum? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe a "Forum games" Subforum?
Page 1 of 1