WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning Empty
PostSubject: The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning   The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 12:16 am

okay, so the basic concept behind this is that we play as members of an elite group of soldiers known as the queens knights. Basically, we serve as the heads of the military, as well as the Queen's guard. Each of us would have different talent sets(my planned character is a thief and assassin, for instance) that would lend themselves to various positions. We serve directly under the Queen, who essentially rules on her own.

Now, at the start of the RP the kingdom is going to be under attack. Long story short the Queen dies, the army is defeated and we are sent running, with orders for our executions. The goal will be to save the kingdom(somehow) from the incredibly vague villain who took over.

I think, if we do this, we'd need 2 or more players to play as both a Knight and as a "villain" character who would spend their time hunting us down, and trying to stop whatever our goals might be.

So, thoughts? opinions? anyone willing to plan out the plot because I'm terrible at that sort of thing?
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning   The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 12:21 am

Interesting, i may be ableto help.

Also, i call dibs on archer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning   The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 12:24 am

"archer" is hardly specific. My character is likely a fairly good archer(haven't decided, her primary weapon is knives though).

this isn't an adventuring party, we don't need to go "thief, tank, healer, wizard" we need to go what seems appropriate. Probably a focus on strong soldier characters.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning   The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 12:27 am

Well, i mean by 'archer' I meant expert shot who specializes in ranged weapons.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning   The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 12:29 am

yeah, but that still isn't a role in the military...

unless your trying to get into assassination, and that's MY shtick! get your own!
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning   The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 12:30 am

Um, ever heard of longbow archers? I'm pretty sure being great shots is their job.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning   The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 12:30 am

yes, but you are to be in charge of a significant portion of the army. Skill with a bow alone would not give you that.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning   The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 12:35 am

If I find the time, I could play a heavy commander of some sort.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning   The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 12:35 am

Well, then he'd be a good tactician and decent with a sword.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning   The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 12:41 am

so a tactician? We'll need a few of those. Hope you remember that means you'll be expected to actually come up with plans in the game.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning   The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Mar 2012, 9:43 pm

Okay, so I'm trying to decide if I should go to the effort of making this or not, so would everyone interested post? doesn't need to be major, just enough to say "I'd like to do this".

If possible, give me some idea what type of character you want to play. note- certain things shouldn't have more than one person devoted to them. I'm in charge of espionage, and we shouldn't have more than 2 on that. on the other hand, some things could have 5 people running them and be fine, such as general "I am an officer in the army" stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning   The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Queen's Knights interest check/ planning
Page 1 of 1