WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC

Go down 
+3
Hollen123
some dumb bird
Dragockon
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

Location : Live lively, live on, live strong, there is hope. Always.

The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Aug 2012, 8:58 pm

Sara starred what? This was Jake? No way….No way…She must be dreaming…The MAN she was looking at in front of her was something out of a book. Jake was half remnant half man quiet and exactly literally. A novel, not real….But it WAS real and Sara knew it was. She quickly hid her shocked face, she couldn’t show the rest of the team how shocked she was. Sargent Jake looked like someone had cut him in half and replaced the other half with Remnants parts and wires. He was out cold, dried blood splattered everywhere on his flesh and metal parts, and he looked dangerously thin…He wasn’t wearing a shirt either, just pants and socks not even boots. Sara could count his ribs and see the outlined bone against his skin. “O-Okay Sergeant, thank you for recovering Sargent Jake. We have placed the charges in the right spots…All we have to do is press a button and this place goes up in smoke , flame and everything in it with them.” Sara said at first her voice shook but then she steadied it, no expression showed on her face. “C’mon…Let’s get out of this place.” She added. “Little john….Can you carry Sargent Jake please?” She asked looking at a muscular man on Saunders team. His real name wasn’t little john but that’s what they always called him.
-----------------------------
Rook paused and nodded she gave a gently smile “I know a cave nearby here we can talk, it’s very nice, quiet and also has some nice streams if you explore farther down.” She said partly trying to calm Kymer down a bit. “Shall we go? I can lead the way if you wish.” She said opening her cyan colored wings a bit and standing up on her hind legs. Her ears flick back a bit at the sound of an owl but she points the forwards again waiting for Kymer’s answer to her question.
Back to top Go down
http://drackonia.deviantart.com/
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 10:46 am

"Alright. I'll follow- woops!" Somehow one of the explosives had gotten out of the bag, and Kymer standing had sent it rolling down the hill. "****, FLY! If the timer doesn't work we're dead!" He extended his wings and took off hurriedly. Once Rook got off the ground he would follow her.
Back to top Go down
OneShotSammy
Refugee
OneShotSammy

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Aug 2012, 10:58 am

A good amount of time had passed and the remnant slowly made their way back to their post. Yuri was wondering what was taking the LT so long, it seemed like they had gone in a long time ago. He looked at the remnant and noticed that there slow walk had turned in to a sprint for the front door. Yuri guessed that something ether went wrong or the tripped a silent alarm, which is fairly common for remnant. Yuri was going for his radio but they where opening the large door already, so instead he looked down his sniper scope and put the head of the remnant with an LMG in his sites. Yuri said to himself “the LT will probably get the point when she hears the gun shots.” He put the cross hairs over the remnants head, adjusted for the wind that was blowing and the distance the round would have to travel, and finally he started to watch his heart beat until it slowed down. He took the shot and it landed right in its forehead and the round exploded casing bits of metal to go flying. This cased all the remnant to turn to the direction hill he was on and start spraying it with rounds. Within seconds Yuri had another round loaded, and ready to go, but then he had to do something he hadn’t done in some time. He had to stay and hold of the rest of them, normally all he had to do was kill one guy and leave, and it was rare that he ever had to put down mutable targets at once. He would have to hope that the LT and everyone else were on their way out so that he could get out of there before he got overrun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirby was still taking in what was going on, this guy jake was half metal and yet still alive, which didn’t seem possible to him. But like the rest of Saunders team he just ignored the thoughts until they were safe, it was something they had to do sometimes your thoughts can be a distraction. As they were walking they Kirby heard something from outside, he said to Saunders “did you hear that” suddenly they could hear several guns firing from outside. Suddenly they started going much faster knowing something had gone wrong. Nobody needed telling what to do anytime your cover is blown you do the most sensible thing, you get out of there as fast as you can.
Back to top Go down
Daddy-07
Refugee
Daddy-07

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug 2012, 8:01 pm

The charges had been set, and Sarent Jake had been rescued, now there was nothing more for the team to do but leave.

Saunders started to move the team toward their escape route along the long hallways, down the stairs, and through the basement drainage system until they reached the aqueduct drainage pipe. Kirby pressed the send button on his DMT (Digital Message Transmitter) sending a second prewritten message out to all the Team Members "Charges Placed - Moving to Pickup Zone".

All the team began to move back out and swiftly along the drainage ditch as Saunders and Kirby provided over watch from their position just outside the wall. They could all clearly hear the report of Yuri's Sniper Rifle and Saunders knew in an instant what had happened - The Remnant had been alerted and now Yuri's was drawing their fire so the team could escape. Saunder's knew Yuri would be in the fight of his life and he said a silent prayer for his survival.

One by one the Team Members filed passed Kirby and Saunders out of the base until finally Kirby and Saunders themselves followed behind them, along the drainage ditch and back into the woods that surrounded the base.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug 2012, 8:38 pm

Sara moved alone the barren ground with Saunders and his team, she knew Yuri would move to the pickup point as soon as he could; and prayed for the lone sniper’s success with his life intact. She suddenly stopped and raised her hand for the rest of the team to stop, she glanced behind her. They were quiet far from the base now and the Remnants were distracted by Yuri. Sara pulled out the trigger for the charges; this would take their attention off Yuri she knew. She pressed her finger down on the button without a second of hesitation. The base went up in smoke, flame and red hot explosive fire…Sara smiled, then turned and they kept walking.

They were almost at the helicopter, when Sara stopped again she could have sworn she’d heard something…She paused and turned rifle up to her right as she did everyone else raised their rifles. A Remnant Zone Trooper appeared out of the bushes, at the same time several more came out and attacked them…The team open fired right away. One came close to Sara and she stepped back, it had a knife in one hand and a SMG looking type weapon in the other. She was surprised her shots hadn’t gone through its head, it brought its knife up and she felt the super sharpened blade go up into her leg and cut deep into flesh.

Great, just great. No one ever came out unwounded in this place… Sara pushed her barrel into the Remnants face and fired point blank. Shrapnel flew and the Zone trooper fell over its eyes goen dark and a hole in its metal head. Sara looked around to see everyone else had taken care of the other Remnant’s, they didn’t need to know she was hurt…Not yet. The adrenaline was still pumping hard in her veins it would keep her going, she pulled the fabric of her pants up over her bleeding wound and waved the Team forwards again. “C’mon we’re almost at the Rally point!” She said.

Soon enough they made it to the spot where the helicopter would pick them up, Sara was limping a bit the pain was becoming more intense as the adrenaline ran out; and she had tried pressed cloth against it to stop the bleeding, but it always bled through the cloth. She saw Jackson notice but he looked too afraid to say anything about it, she looked around. Where was Yuri? She could already see the Helicopter in the air not more than a mile away…She prayed the Sniper had made it. She glanced at Jake, and sighed….They had to hurry…Luckily the helicopter was coming…But where was Yuri? And had he made it?
-------
Rook sighed, that was great… She jumped into the air opening her wings and flew upwards. “Come follow me!” She said not waiting for Kymer, but did slow down a tad after a minute.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Aug 2012, 10:36 pm

Kymer flew after her, glancing behind him until they were far enough away that the explosion couldn't reach them. The ground shook and fire licked the sky back where the had come from. Kymer sighed in relief. "At least I know that it works." he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2012, 8:37 pm

Rook snorted "Nice job there." She commented flying a bit slower to keep beat with him, as they flew in the dark light sky.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Aug 2012, 10:01 pm

Kymer glared at Rook out of the corner of his eye. "I was distracted. Hey, at least I can build a working timer. If I hadn't, we would be dead." He glanced around a bit as he flew. "Wow, I do NOT recognize ANY of this..."
Back to top Go down
Daddy-07
Refugee
Daddy-07

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 9:11 pm

Saunders could not help but to admire Sara's handy work as the Remnant base exploded into flames and debris, "Now that's what I call an explosion!" Saunders said to himself. "Die you demons from hell."

After the attempted ambush by the Remnant Zone Troopers Saunders noticed the LT was limping. By the time they reach the Pickup Zone Saunders could see the blood stains on Sara's pants leg. "LT," Saunders said, "You need to let Doc take a look at the wound, we don't want you to bleed out after such a successful mission."

By now Sara's adrenaline had let down and she was hurting too badly to argue with Saunders advice.

"Doc," the team's Medic, pulled out his Combat Aid Kit and went straight to work. He cut away the LT's lower pants leg, washed the wound with antiseptic, placed a clotting\healing pad and wrapped it in a neoprene heat brace.

"That should hold you just fine until we get back to the base LT," Doc reassured Sara.

Doc gave Saunders a thunbs up and then moved back to his position in the formation.

Back to top Go down
OneShotSammy
Refugee
OneShotSammy

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Aug 2012, 9:42 pm

Yuri had just taken out a third remnant when the ware house exploded, the shrapnel cased the rest of the remnant to get destroyed. When everything went silent Yuri went down the hill to gather the eyes of the remnant he shot. This is something he has always done, back at base he has a chest with all the things he has killed but he keeps his best kills a pouch on his side. He has gotten a lot of hate from team leads, LT’s and any other high ranking person for risking the mission’s, but it has never stopped Yuri. When he got to the bottom of the hill he went over to the three remnant he killed and removed their eyes with his knife, he wouldn’t bother with the rest because he didn’t actually kill them. Once he got them all he made his way up the hill, when he got there he followed the path through the tree line to where the helicopter was supposed to be landing. He figured he would get some frustration from the LT when she found out the risk he took to get his eyes, but it isn’t anything he hasn’t herd before. He walked out of the tree line to in sight of the rest of the team, at that moment he could see the helicopter on the horizon heeded there way.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Aug 2012, 8:28 pm

Sara nodded to Doc and gave him her thanks, right then the helicopter landed and they all boarded. It hovered for a second when Sara could see Yuri coming out of the woods. She smiled glad to see he was alive, and they picked up the sniper. The helicopter was loud at first when then they closed the doors and sat down inside, Sara turned to Yuri. "Glad to see ya here Yuri." She said, but before Yuri could answer her Jake which was strapped to the side of the door at the time. Since he was out cold and no one wanted his half remnant body sliding around, Jake started moaning and moving. He was waking up... Sara didn't know if that was good or not...

--
Jake blinked and found himself starring at cold metal floor, which was normal. it seemed to be the only thing he ever saw when he was awake. The familer pain spiked across his back, and sides. And he could literary no long feel his right side...At all...And yet his brain said it WAS there but no feeling in it. One thing was strange though...He was moving, he could feel the room he was in moving...How? that just didn't make sense... He looked up, his right side vision confused him, it was all blue tinted strange colors and symbles none of it made sense to him. He found himself looking at a group of soldiers, in a helicopter...Whoa Whoa wait...What?!
How was that possible? Had they...Really come back?...Or was it another trick? He blinked and starred, his mind was one mass of Fogging and he just couldn't make sense of anything. He couldn't think at all, and his hands shook like crazy. He open his mouth but nothing came out, and he just starred ahead confused and admittedly....Scared.
--
Rook glanced back at the larger dragon "The lands are much more barren than before, or such was what I was told." She responded looking back away, and tiling her wings slightly to catch an air current.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 9:14 pm

"No kidding." Kymer said. "It looks like a desert here, but with hardened dirt instead of sand." He checked the bag of explosives to ensure that it was safe. "Rook? How powerful are these Remnants anyway? Like overall?"
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 9:19 pm

"Hmmm powerful enough to kill us all, why do you ask?" Rook responds glancing back at him with her green eyes. She beat her wings a bit to catch the next air current and then drifted for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 9:36 pm

Kymer almost lost a wingbeat, then sped up for a moment to catch up. He decided to ponder this for awhile...an army of metal things, powerful enough to destroy them all? Crap...

((Not much to post...)))
Back to top Go down
Daddy-07
Refugee
Daddy-07

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Aug 2012, 9:49 pm

Saunders watched carefully as Jake came back to consciousness. In all his years of experience Saunders had never seen anything like Jake - half man and half Remnant. But Saunders was not about to let his fascination overcome his combat awareness. As far as Saunders was concerned, Jake was a time bomb with an unknown fuze length and if he started going off on the Helicopter Saunders would be ready to kill him without hesitation.

Doc started to check Jake's vitals. His skin was cold, his pulse was low, and he his heartbeat was erratic.

"It's not good," Doc said, if we don't get him back soon, he may not make him.

"Can you give him anything doc?" Saunders asked.

"Yes," Doc replied, I'll hook up an IV and some blood, that should help him right away."

Saunders nodded his agreement...
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 8:19 pm

Jake felt to exhausted to speak or do anything and he mumbled stuff that couldn't be heard or understood before he gave up and lean against the helicopters side door. Quietly he found himself falling back into that darkness of sleep...
--
Sara watched Jake for a moment but looked away at the wall, in deep thought apparently. For example how she could explain brining back someone she was ordered NOT to. Not to mention that someone was only half human! She sighed this was not going to be easy...

--
"We're almost there!" Rook called over her shoulder at kymer.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Aug 2012, 10:28 pm

"Good. I'm tired." Kymer called back, flapping an extra time in excitement. I wonder...is Zolix alive? And if so, where? "Rook? Have you seen a dragon that looks just like me, but with sootier colors scales and green eyes? If so, he's my twin brother, Zolix."

((Drago is now a good time to do a you-know-who post? Just to introduce him?))
Back to top Go down
Daddy-07
Refugee
Daddy-07

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 31 Aug 2012, 11:02 pm

Once the helicopter landed, the Squad, Saunders, Kirby, Caj, Little John and Doc gathered their gear and moved off the Aircraft, with Doc and Little John carrying Jake together.

"Hey Doc," Little John asked, "What's with this guy, he looks half machine and half human."

"You got me Little John," Doc replied, "But I guess the LT thought he was important enough to rescue."

"You know," Little John went on, "That LT must be a pretty good Joe, she goes all that way, blows up the Remnant base, but still cares enough about her people to rescue a guy who's half robot."

"Yeah you're right," Doc replied, "The LT is a pretty good Joe."

"Hey Doc," Little John asked Doc as they put Jake down on the waiting hospital gurney, "Do you think Sarge would came back for me if I was half robot and half human?"

"Why sure Little John," Doc replied as he strapped Jake onto the gurney. "That's if Kirby didn't kill you before Sarge could get to you...."

"Yeah," Little John said thoughtfully, "I didn't think about Kirby..."
Back to top Go down
OneShotSammy
Refugee
OneShotSammy

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 4:07 pm

Kirby didn’t like this at all, a half man half remnant it the base could only mean trouble. Kirby learned a long time ago not to trust remnant, this jake would be no exception, and the last thing he wants is for it to hurt or kill members of his squad. He may still be human, but even if he had a little remnant in him would be too much for Kirby. As he got of the helicopter he walked behind little john he kept a close eye on jake.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 9:28 pm

Sara sighed as she stepped off the helicopter, dust flew up into the air as the team rolled off the helicopter. Slowly the dust settled again and Sara and her team made their way inside. As much as Sara wanted to follow Jake she had to report to Victor, she sighed as she limped her way towards his office. She found her mind drifting off in thoughts.
Victor is not going to be happy…At all…I can’t believe Jake is actually half robot….I mean really?! How? How is that even possible? Victor will be angry…He’s so annoying…He thinks he can get to me…Relax Sara…You had not known that Jake was half Remnant, and you simply were rescuing a team member… Sara shook her head in frustration as she walked past Saunders and his team, her foot steps were hard and she limped a bit; as she made her way past them and down the hall way toward Victors office. She was not looking forward to the next few minutes…Not at all.
--
Sometime later, Jake had no clue how long…Days? Hours? Minutes? Seconds? He really didn’t know, the world seemed like a dream, there and yet not there. He knew he was awake, he knew he was alive….And yet he felt as if he was in a dream, in a nightmare almost…It wasn’t real, his mind was fogy almost impossible to think. Running only on instinct, and even his instincts felt wrong and messed up. He found himself starring up at a metal roof, flat on his back….Weird… He wasn’t in that’s cell anymore? Was this another illusion? He didn’t know, everything felt so strange…Even Jake, which was out a proud fearless man…Had to admit….He felt scared.
Jake blinked a few times starring up at the metal roof, then he looked down and around the room. It was filled with medical equipment, a lot of it connected to him in some way. He went to lift his left hand and found himself strapped down. Fear gripped his chest as memories of other times when he’d been held down by such straps, he pulled harder. No. No their still here…I’m still at that base, with those remnants…No, I won’t do this! I can’t sit here helpless! I can’t! his mind fuzzed with fear, and pain and he pulled hard on the straps freaking out and kicking out with his legs. His mouth was open slightly, sweat went down his face, it was clear he was freaking out.

--
Rook shook her head "No I haven't sorry." She says "we're almost there!" She calls out after a moment.

((yes ^^ ))
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Sep 2012, 9:54 pm

Kymer blinked. She already said that we were almost there. Deciding that RaptorWings were weird, he pushed the thought aside. "Please let me know if you see him. I really miss him."

--

A curious stray cat stepped into a large cave, far from civilization. As it's eyes adjusted to the light, it meowed in alarm. Inside the cave, there was a massive dark red lump of scales. To the side the cat could spot a head-like shape that was at least four times its size. It froze in fear as what appeared to by an eyelid slowly slid open with a click. The previously dark cave was lightened by a slight glow that the bright red angry eyes gave off.

A low growl filled the air, a single, menacing note. The cat couldn't move, the eye seemed to hypnotize it. The side of the dragon's mouth opened, blasting a jet of fire, incinerating the cat instantly. The dragon yawned, an looked at the light in front of the cave.

Suddenly, he was moving almost like a snake. His four legs propelled him forward, out of the cave. Out he went, farther and farther. From his nose to his tailtip, he must have been at least eighty to a hundred feet long. He growled again, louder and one that changed notes. Bending his front legs, he reared up onto his hind legs, balancing himself with his tail.

He extended his wings, out and out and out. His wingspan was at least twice as wide as he was long. His darkened wings seemed to stretch across the sky endlessly, blotting out the sky and darkening the land in front of him. He opened his mighty jaws and let loose a roar like thunder that shook the earth around him, blazing fire and looking for all the world like a cursed demon caught in the shape of a dragon.

His name was Nexus. And he wasn't going to let the humans win.
Back to top Go down
Daddy-07
Refugee
Daddy-07

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Sep 2012, 9:19 pm

...Saunders began to brief The Squad.

"The LT has given us a new mission. We will conduct a recon of the trails and hills around the base to report on suspected Remnant activity in the area. This will be a night mission so everyone will wear tiger stripe camouflage and face paint. Be sure to tape down sling swivels and buckles. Red lens flashlights only, full water carrier, standard night kit and ammo. The team will be me, the patrol leader, Kirby on LMG, Caj with AR and GL, Little John with AR and ammo bearer for Kirby, and Doc on SMG with patrol medic kit.

OK, here is the patrol map... We will cross Phase Line Green at 2200 hours, we will move to Check Point Alpha where we will assume radio silence. Our first Rally Point is grove, second is House, third is bunker, fourth is road, and the final RP is hill. After RP Hill we will move to Check Point Zulu and re-establish radio contact. Following that we will cross Phase Line Red and return to the base. The entire operation will require about 8 hours so we should complete our OPS by 0400, well before day break.

We will draw chow and ammo at 2030, line up for equipment inspection by 2100, and prepare to march no later than 2130. Everyone take time now to make sure all your gear is serviceable and complete and then catch some shut eye. Just FYI, the LT has promised us real fresh hot coffee when we draw chow and ammo."

"Whoyah!" The men yelled.

"Yep, it's going to be good coffee," Saunders replied, "but it's going to be a tough patrol, so keep your wits about you. Dismissed."

The Squad move to the barracks area to prepare for another mission...

Back to top Go down
Daddy-07
Refugee
Daddy-07

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 25 Sep 2012, 8:51 pm

Doc entered the secure facility where Jake was held. The LT has asked Doc to check Jake's status. Doc had helped out a lot of injured comrades in the squad but this was a new one.

Doc came into the restraining room to see Jake strapped and secured to the gurney. Jake was barely lucid but it was clear he was totally disoriented and confused and given his current condition, Doc could easily understand that.

Jake glances around the room nervously, and fearfully. A lot of thoughts about the current situation went into his mind...None of them sounded good to him. He jerked on the restrains hard, and panted loudly.

"Jake," Doc said, "you've got to calm down long enough for me to help you!"

"Who are you?!" Jake yelled, his voice taking on a strange electronic tone, then suddenly changing back to human sounding; in a strange Remnant human voiced mix. He jerked on the restrains again freaking out more, and confused.

"Jake," Doc said "whatever they have done to you that can't hurt you anymore, you're safe now. Let us help you!"

"Why?! Who are you? Where am I?!" Jake asked, thrashing more and starting to panic.

"We can help you Jake!" Doc screamed back at the confused soldier. "But you will need to trust us, in the meantime, I'm going to have to give you this injection." Doc took out a needle and syringe and gave the man an injection of sedative.

"For now this will help you sleep" he told Jake as the man began to fade from consciousness. "I'll be back again Jake, again and again and again until we get you well."

Jake tried to fight the darkness that crept into his vision, but he gave in eventually and fell into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Oct 2012, 7:19 pm

As Sara entered Victors office, she made her expression carefully neutral as she knew what she would probably be walking into…Victor was not going to be happy that she had gone against direct orders of his, and that she had put the whole team in danger in against those orders. She sighed as she stepped inside the room, and saluted just as she did this she spotted Victor standing in front of a large desk; maps scattered across it lit by the ceiling lamp. “Sir!” Sara said, quickly victor nodded at her waving his hand slightly “At ease at ease…Please come over her Sara I’m glad you back theres a lot to talk about, about this resent mission.” Sara sighed inwardly Yeah I bet there is Victor… she thought silently in her head as she walked over to the desk. “Alright, sir what is it?” She asked.

Victor looks at some of his maps before he lets out a sigh and looks up “Sara…You went directly against my orders. I told you NOT to rescue Sargent Jake, now tell me…What is it you did?” Victor says to her. Sara grids her teeth “ I recused a man who was being tortured for nothing more than being human, and who was being turned into the monsters he was trying to fight. SIR, I was only doing the logical humanly thing. If we just leave men out there to die then what makes us any different than the Remnants Sir?” Sara says a hint of growl in her voice, she tries to hold her anger down though.

Victor leans closer to her “You put yours and Saunders team in danger, to rescue a Remnant! And now you’ve put this whole base in danger! For one man? One lost and dead man?!” Victor yells. “I should court martial you for this Sara!!” Sara steps back a bit, and stares right back into victors green flecked eyes. “I would do the same thing again if I had the chance.” She says. Victor growls “I’ll court martial you for this Sara, and what if everyone in this base dies because of what you did?”
Sara paused before she answered, “How do you expect me to know this would happen? I’m only being human Victor…Something you’ve forgotten what is.”

Victor growled “I’m trying to keep a dying race intact Sara! All you have to worry about is your team and that husband of yours!” Victor said, Sara suddenly snapped unable to keep the building anger inside of her any longer. She brings her fist up into victors lower jaw, snapping it back with a sickening thwack. Victor stumbled back pressing a hand to his bleeding jaw, Kemp which had been standing in the corner at the time jumped forwards, putting his arms gently…But firmly around Sara’s waist. “Whoa whoa! Sara relax! It’s alright…” He says, Sara fights his grip for a moment before she relaxes.
“Your pay for this Sara!” Victor said, standing up…

--

Rook flew a bit father as they came up on a larger rocky mountain Rook landed near its entrance folding her wings and descending lightly. She skidded a bit, and padded quietly inside she turned around just inside the caves entrance to watch Kymer land. She flapped her wings once just in case he hadn’t seen her landing.
Back to top Go down
OneShotSammy
Refugee
OneShotSammy

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Oct 2012, 3:47 pm

In the ruble of a just destroyed warehouse, remnant forces move ruble and derby looking for something. After looking for hours they find what they are looking for, a egg shaped container. They look at the container to see if there is any damage to the container, it looks fine. They open container raveling the experimental remnant nick named Krang, like Jake it’s a half remnant half human but unlike Jake the remnant part is in full control. The start to turn him on to make shore he is fine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krang after getting turned on looked around to see several remnant forces looking him over to see if he was working fine. He did a diagnostic check on himself to make shore all systems where working, everything check out. Once he know everything was fine he sent a message to command asking them what they wanted him to do, through an internal radio set that all remnant had. Moments later he got a response, the message said “retrieve the other experiment at all cost, if you can’t retrieve it destroy it.”

Krang started heeding to the human base, there was no guessing where they to him, there is only one major human base this far out. As he was heeding out he spotted the remains of a human solder, from the looks of it he has been dead a long time. The human remains had an old army uniform, vest with various things like ammo and food rations, there was also an old AK-47. Krand took those entire thing and put them on, the clothes covered most of the things that make it clear he’s not human. He looked for his dog tags but could not find them, he assumed his comrades took them when he died. Krang started heeding out, he would have a long walk ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC   The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Remnant Wars's: Part two~IC
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next