WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Technological Syngularity

Go down 
+2
Krazzulimaii
Master of ImpZ
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

Technological Syngularity - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Nov 2012, 1:31 am

Elissa glanced over at the other two with a look of utter concern. She raised her wrist with the Apparatus, holding her wrist with her other hand. After taking another look at the two, she began to move steadily forward, on her toes.

---
Casey and A51 immediately jumped and moved to the corner of the room. A51 started to circle around, as high as he could. Casey gave a short shout. "What do we do?" he shouted.

Claws continued to scratch and rip at the metal, until a huge.. something ((tail)) smashed into the wall, creating a huge dent and many fractures and holes. Surprisingly, their descent continued, though slowed.
Back to top Go down
http://Krazzulimaii.DeviantART.com
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

Location : Live lively, live on, live strong, there is hope. Always.

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 8:59 am

That. Was. Just. Great. Rook thought to herself shifting back from the torn in half shmashed up metal wall. If they fell to their doom, whatever that thing on the outside was it would be its fault. She was sure of it, "Anyone having any idea's right now?" She asked having to raise her voice of the loud sounds of the elevator, and of the wall being torn apart.

((Sorry about my lack of posts ))
Back to top Go down
http://drackonia.deviantart.com/
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 8:59 pm

Nicholas, at first taking the strange emission to be simply a result of the ordeal he and the others had just been through, quickly realized that the buzzing noise was not in his head.

"Y'all...?" he ventured uncertainly, bringing himself to a meek halt. "Any guesses as to what that... This droning is? You folks hear it, right?"

For reasons he could not explain, Nicholas began to sweat.

[[S'alright, this has a pretty slow posting pace anyways :3]]
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 1:22 am

"Uh... I don't know... Probably just hope we stop soon. Maybe on the next floor or two... I don't know!" ROZ shouted as he attempted to move the claws from the metal, but it had not affect.

A loud thud was heard form the ceiling, the creature must have fallen on top when they began to plummet.

"Well great, just great."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jake began to look backwards and switched to forward. "What do you think it could be? More robots, some bugs...?" He couldn't remember any experiments on bugs, although he knew that he was not in control of everything in his section, and also it was known for bugs to accidentally get into the testing chambers and become mutated. That was how ES-32 had been discovered. It was originally probably just a fly, but it was changed into a mutant killer machine of a bug. "Yeah... I don't think we want to meet up with that... whatever it is."

In the background, hardly noticeable through the buzzing of the chainsaw sound, there was also the sound of metal screeching on metal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Ez turned away from where the others had gone and began to move. Quietly moving along the hallway, he continuously kept a lookout for any suspicious things such as living organisms or any other such creature or robot. It was really the robots he was after though. He didn't want to mess with the creatures, but he was pretty sure that he would be able to fight off the robots or perhaps even take them out of commission and turn them back for his own use.

As he moved, a shrieking sound of metal-on-metal began to pierce his ears. "What is that?" he whispered under his breath to himself, "Is it an elevator or something? It is coming from near where the others had started to go... Though I doubt whoever is occupying the elevator will be meeting up with them... though that always is a possibility..."

Continuing to move, he spied a wrecked robot farther along the hallway. It was slightly smashed, but not beyond repair. Fixing it would not be the problem, although there were still two problems present. The first would be where would he get the tools to fix it, and the other was how would he make sure that it would not be controlled by SIDOS once again.

"Well, I guess that means I will have to find some tools..."
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Dec 2012, 7:27 pm

((MUST BRING BACK!))

As Dr. Ez began to look for tools, he also began to wonder as to what the others were up to. "Probably just still walking. I doubt they notice that I am gone. Oh well, I will be back before they even have a chance to realize it fully!" He continued to search along the corridor, and then entered a large room that had the warning: DO NOT ENTER.

It was a very large room, massive in fact. Not as massive as the actual test chambers on the testing floors, but still very large. Obviously is used to be a test chamber or something, because plants grew everywhere and strange creatures leaped about, flied, or just stalked.

"Oh my..." As Dr. Ez whispered his surprise, every eye in the room flipped to look at him. They were not friendly eyes, that was for sure, and he just barely had enough time to slam the door before the first creature rammed into it.

"Oh great..." Dr. Ez spun around and bolted back the hallway to where the damaged robot was. "Well now I'm in trouble. I just opened a danger door without thinking as to what may be in there... and now everything in there wants to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 9:28 am

"Well this is wonderful news isn't it?!" Rook said loudly, her fear turning into angry and stress. She stepped back from the claw looking up at the roof, disparately trying to form some plan in her mind.

Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 9:14 pm

ROZ looked at the claws. "Perhaps we could cut them or something...? I don't think we could... but maybe..." He inspected the claws as they continued to rip the ceiling.

BOOM!

The elevator slammed to a halt on level 3, floor 2. "Well, I guess we should explore..."
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 9:22 am

"I don't know, I just think we should get off this thing as fast as we can..." Rook said not taking her eyes off the claws that were ripping the roof apart.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Dec 2012, 12:54 am

"Well what are we waiting for? Get out!" ROZ began to feel like laughing, even though he knew that it was a very dire situation.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Dec 2012, 7:02 am

Rook felt slightly annoyed, but just sighed and quickly made her way off the elevator as the doors opened up for them.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 14 Dec 2012, 11:48 pm

"Go!" ROZ shoved Casey and A51 out of the door and followed it, but just after pressing all of the buttons again. "Hopefully that will stall it..."

There was a shrieking sound as the elevator tried to go farther down, but the strength of the creature was not allowing it.

"Okay... not we really run."

---------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Ez looked at the robotic carcass as sounds of the pounding on the door increased. "What can I do... What can I do?" He looked at it and pounded his fists on it, "I am useless without tools to work on stuff! Why did I not bring anything with me?"
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Jan 2013, 2:13 am

((I am guessing that this is about to die...))

Dr. Ez continued to stare at where the furious pounding grew greater and greater, fearful of what would happen once the creatures escaped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity   Technological Syngularity - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technological Syngularity
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15