WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)

Go down 
+7
Trilole
Ømnivalence
Gaius Sulpicia
Surprise
Patches
Szemetlada
Diamondback
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 8:38 pm

"Pandora now is not the time to- PANDORA!"

Swiftly he flowed in half of his energy into her, making her regeneration powerful; She could grow extra limbs, hell even wings if she so desired. But he was in a slightly weakened state and required to wait back before looking down at the small group of troops. Then he grinned. And unleashed the fury he had towards the military.

Within seconds, some of the troops turned to ash from having their life force absorbed. He further charged Nox and Pandora before sitting back and glaring at Pandora.

"It would seem the rude military has decided to intterupt us during our tea. We must discuss this later, but first let us bathe in their blood. Of course, women get a seperate bathhouse."
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 8:46 pm

Pandora felt charged, and felt the familiar burn of pain killers leaving her system suddenly. She leapt to her feet, her previous wound all but forgoten as several smaller scars finally mended, and turned toward her attackers. Perched on the second story was a small team of sniper, who immediatly started shooting at her again now that she was up once more. She let out a predatory laugh, and said "Womens bath on the second floor, huh? Well see you soooon~"
moments latter, she was airborn, bouncing back and forth with a level of energy previously forbidden her, jumping from one hold to another with agility that would have stunned a mountain lion, soon reaching the second floor. The now thoroughly terrified sniper team through down their rifles and raised shaky machine guns and assault rifles, but even en mass these shots had little effect on her more powerful body, and she charge into their midst, cackling with wild glee as she sliced and ripped, stabbed and punched, kicked and crushed her adversaries.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 8:52 pm

He watched her jump and then stood, grabbing his kusorigama. Then he jumped and began slashing the people's heads open, with a fit of rage. He laughed getting his face painted with the dark red of the blood. He jumped back up and watched the carnage of the second floor before whistling like a construction worker would.

"Damn that woman's crazy. This is kinda cute watching her like that... Thank god though she hasn't been able to overflow her abilities too far though..."

He took count; 20 living soldiers on the ground floor. Another squad no doubt inbound. This was going to be a fun, gorey fight. And everyone was going to have fun with it.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 9:00 pm

With the sixth death Pandora finished off the squad, turning to scan the first floor once more, looking for a likely squad. Seeing Ragnarok looking at her she started to turn to yell at him, but paused, and jumped down instead, angling her legs awquardly open. As she hit the ground her leg bones snapped and shattered, a particularly large piece poking it's way through her left leg. Grimacing, she reach down and grasped the offending chunk of bone and PULLED, tearing the sharp fragment from her leg and pausing to allow the would to regenerate, before finding her next target. She rushed a soldier heading in nox's direction, stabbing him through the throat with the bone. There really was something VISCERAL about using yourself as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 9:05 pm

Suddenly he grabbed the hilts and jumped down, glaring and standing off with the soldiers are she protected Nox. He could tell now that she was a regenerator, and laughed shouting up at her.

"Don't break everything, the boost is only temporary! If you could protect me for a bit, I could give you more to the point of you being incapable of taking any damage for a short while..."

He slashed through a few more soldiers and jumped up near Nox, removing his twin pistols. He held them and aimed carefully, pointing them down at the exact same angle as the other so it could shoot properly.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 9:06 pm

"What? Oh, don't worry, I'll be fine, I just knew I'd break a leg, so I decided to..." she glanced at her bone "use it."

She then immediatly returned to combat, basking in the visceral thrill of murder.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 9:09 pm

He nodded and laughed as she did, grinning. He decided to take a chance and flowed more energy into her, allowing her bone to heal itself when she decided, and for her to grow a new one entirely.

"Nox'll be a great help soon.. He's charging his darkness up..."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 9:21 pm

Nox sheathed the kunai and grabbed his katana. He jumped down the balcony and joined Ragnarok in the slaughter. Here they were making an example. A true revolution. Oh, the folly of these mere soldiers! Like pawns on a board.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 9:27 pm

Here they were; Nox the Rook, Pandora the Bishop, and here he was; Acting though he were the player, making those who were practically weak as pawns reach the other side to become their true forms... He made them an example then grinned widely.

"I can tell you my true plan soon, Nox.. Here, try controling the darkness!"
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 9:33 pm

Nox focused hard, and with boosted energy summoned a terrible creature. It seemed quasi-human. It's legs were twisted and it walke awkwardly. Its original arms were stuck to the sides of its abdomen. Out of its shoulderblades sprouted two fleshy projections ending in odd bony hooks, made perfect for slashing and stabbing. It mauled the soldiers, tearing them to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 9:35 pm

As the last soldiers fell Pandora pulled a teacup from her coat, and walked over to a still-living soldier. She crooned gently, telling him it would all be over soon, and that he only had to do one last good deed before he left. Then she rent his throat open with the bone and poured his rushing blood into her cup. She turned and slowly walked over to Ragnarok, gently sipping. "You were saying?"
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 9:37 pm

The demonic creature melted into inky smoke when Nox dismissed it. He turned to Pabdora. "Wasn't that fun? We are starting a revolution. The superior race will be known!" And with this he ran the bloody katana over his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 9:39 pm

Staring at the creation from absorption Ragnarok wondered at the possibilities... He could make Nox capable of spawning massive Golems, as WMDs.. He could make Pandora so regenerative that she could take NO damage at all... The possibilities were endless; he was a true catalyst.

"Good... GOOD! JOIN ME MY FRIENDS! LET US ENJOY THEIR LAST DANSE MACABRE!"

He went mad and slashed at the corpses, killing the others that lived as they ran off and laughed, covered in blood. Looking over at Pandora he grinned widely.

"Right.. Where was I.. Oh yes, I'm able to control mortality itself and life and death... So I'm worse off than you!"
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 9:49 pm

At that Nox raised his head and looked to the stars. "Do you think there's anything out there? I hope so." Quote a pleasant thought. Not being alone on this world. It would be terrible to be alone. But, knowing dead space, being alone could be quite a boon.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 9:53 pm

"Who cares, the catalysts will take over the Earth! My real purpose here is to find out how the fuck the made us, then do it humanely and spread until humanity is fully replaced by nothing but us catalysts! Then, and only then, can true balance work itself out; human limitations gone, and our understanding will expand ever outward! I shall bring about the next evolution, should you only join me!"

He extended his hand towards Pandora then Nox.

"Well?"
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 9:55 pm

Nox shook his hand. "Hellz yeah! Kill all the fags that don't agree?" He was, of course, sure te change would better the world. Think, all problems are caused by humans! The catalysts were far superior. This was like Romans versus tribals.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 9:58 pm

He extended his reach to Pandora then knelt and kissed her ring finger gently.

"And you, Madame? What is your answer...?"

He smiled up at her expecting her to kill him with a forearm bone or some other foul weapon used by her body parts.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 10:09 pm

Circa one half-hour of walking after her timely departure from the mall, Winter found herself at her first target. It was nothing more than a news kiosk in the old abandoned square; she took a brief moment to absorb its chronology. Some of the yellowed fliers posted on the dilapidated old board were from decades ago. Newspaper clippings, community events, lost cats, and simple graffiti stared back at her.

Winter, delicately, began removing each notice from the newsboard. As she worked, she considered the rest of her plan, fleshing out the best way to communicate her message.

The kiosk cleared of clutter, Winter retrieved one of the paint cans and gave it a good shaking. The wind picked up several pieces of parchment and they were tossed about like tumbleweeds. Winter's hair caught in the breeze, and she steadied it with a hand. It was a quiet day in this clearing, an average day, the perfect day for her sort of work. Come nightfall, dozens of vagrants and homeless folk would have passed by this kiosk - and she intended to fill them with hope.

Winter raised the can and pressed on it with her finger. Pressurized white particles gushed forth with a hiss, and she began to write.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 10:16 pm

Pandora shook her head, saying "I believe you have still failed to answer my questions. what gives YOU the right to decide who lives and dies? Perhaps you have the strength, but what have you done to earn the right?"
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 10:21 pm

"Simple. I suffered. Teetering in between life and death.... And.." He leaned up to whisper this bit by her ear. "I can kill you... I can take away your regenerative ability entire and kill you... Give you that death you cry so much about."

He looked at her and smirked, expecting an answer from her.
Back to top Go down
Trilole
Refugee
Trilole

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 10:21 pm

In the forest somewhere near the area, but far from the mall, Aran was resting amongst the leaves of the trees. His eyelids slowly fluttered open, and he yawned, his svardstav down near the base of the tree hidden in the roots. He rubbed his eyes with a dirty hand, he had not showered in weeks, nor had he been in a comfy kind of shelter. But who was he to complain? Slowly descending down the branches, he let out another quiet yawn, his head pounding. It was another cold night...

At ground level, he looked at the ashes of the campfire, and he groaned. He was very lazy after hours of rest, and his feet felt like blocks of lead, dragging them through the ground, he gathered the materials. Sticks, some rocks to create sparks, etc. And he set the fire ablaze on the smokeless fire. He sat down near it, his hands close to the fire to recieve the heat. He preferred not to use his powers to light it up, as he did not want to expend more energy before his daily training.

"Perhaps...There's a little bit more to this world." he said quietly to himself, staring deep into the flames.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 10:38 pm

"Oh? and when would this death come? you could dangle it before me as a treat, your imortal lap dog, always seeking death. No, I think I will not mindlessly follow a promise I have no guarantee you will follow through on."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 10:43 pm

"I have full intent to make you mortal once my major plan is completed. Then do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law, for your life at least... Besides. All I really need is you to cause some chaos with Nox. Please?"

He smiled at her, hoping his charm would win him over.

Why're all the catalyst women such ice queens..
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 10:43 pm

"Is it death you seek? For I seek the avenging of a personal vendetta. One which is between us." This was good. He could fulfill his vendetta against Pandora. Sheehan still had a Painful bruise on his left hand. Now the score would be settled. For good.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 10:47 pm

"Now now you two... No killing each other until I can mass-produce the catalysts.. I need both your individual types of chaos... Hehehe.. Then, I can take away her mortality and she can do with what she will.. If she wants YOU to kill her, then she'll let you. Right, Pandora?"

He stood up fully and laughed, waiting for them both to be agreed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)
Page 11 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next