WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)

Go down 
+7
Sadie
Snowy
Szemetlada
Trilole
Gaius Sulpicia
Diamondback
Surprise
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) Empty
PostSubject: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 7:14 pm

original thread- https://rpproject.rpg-board.net/t331-catalystsooc-ic-is-up-blue-slime

... man, I'm getting the impression square is the... third kind of terrible internet poster? not sure. the "I have X qualification and that means I'm good/ better than you." type. Reading that whole thing just made me rub my forehead. That should have ended with square saying "I sap energy from beings or things in my area, and can put it into others" followed by "And I really don't feel like trying to explain ridiculous impossible ideas."

Last edited by Joural on Tue 22 May 2012, 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 7:27 pm

I don't think the power was too abused IC.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 7:29 pm

I've literally only killed a few soldiers and thats out of anger; adrenaline rush. -_-' And I suppose calling it the "presence of death" is bad? Like in the books where death appears and they feel themselves aging/dying? ._.' And I can't call it necromancy cuz thats an improper assumption.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 7:30 pm

I'm either getting a new iTunes card or Dead Space.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 7:33 pm

iTunes, because Dead Space gives you more chills than MarbleHornets did, bror. INTERESTINGLY ENOUGH, TIME FOR RAGNAROK TO GO A BIT SCHIZZO!

Ragnaroks fate decides on whom he meets for "guidance". Pandora might lead him to murder/suicide, Winter might make him live on; but none of the other characters would be able to provide a stable solution JUST yet.

Last edited by SquamateForsteri on Mon 21 May 2012, 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 7:35 pm

Requesting Ragnarok to give Nox a Viking funeral
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 7:36 pm

Child of V wrote:
Requesting Ragnarok to give Nox a Viking funeral

HOW viking? Burning him up alone? Or like, Nordic god prayers too?
Back to top Go down
Trilole
Refugee
Trilole

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 7:36 pm

Bury you down with a ship? Or the other one?
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 7:39 pm

Burning.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 7:46 pm

RIGHT. Burning it is. I can use Tri for that. But Ragnarok doesn't know his abilities so... XD
Also, I don't think I can burn you in the subways... It'd clog up the place with smoke y'know?
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 8:17 pm

Ooh! Burn me with a napalm strike at camp Aurum!
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 8:28 pm

I SHALL HIRE PANDORA IF JOURAL IS QUITE DONE RAGGING ON MY CHARACTER :D Because explain your abilities.
#Challenged
Back to top Go down
Trilole
Refugee
Trilole

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 8:33 pm

Argentium!
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 8:34 pm

No the last one is latin for Brass. Because Iron isn't on the list in the 3 typical medal metals.
Back to top Go down
Trilole
Refugee
Trilole

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 8:36 pm

What about that alloy with gold and silver (aurum and argentium)? Isn't that called elecktrum or something?
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 8:41 pm

I don't believe I was ever ragging on your character, I might have gone "WHY ARE THEY DEBATING THE FEASABILITY OF A FICTIONAL CHARACTER WITH A RIDICULOUS POWER IN AN RP ABOUT FICTIONAL CHARACTERS WITH RIDICULOUS POWERS?!?!?" but that's it.

oh, and I've decided to make a character who wields pistols and machine guns who's ability isn't combat related at all, just for fun!
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 8:41 pm

Oooh! What ability will it be? o3o
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 8:42 pm

Pfft, isn't it obvious? The ability to talk to aminamuls D:<
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 8:43 pm

basically? the ability to know what someone means whenever they say something, within certain distances. Volume, language, etc. don't matter. Oh, and if you lie to him he'll know you're intending to decieve him, but won't know what the truth is.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 8:45 pm

Excellent tale, fraternal figure! o3o I'm waiting for one of you to decide Ragnarok's fate, because honestly I'm nigh-on ready to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 8:49 pm

That's quite interesting, actually. What if you like, speak in a different language? o:
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 8:58 pm

Automatic translator. Yes? :DD
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 9:00 pm

Whoops, derp. Didn't see 'language' for some reason. Ignore my stupidity XD
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 9:03 pm

Kay. o3o But I realized something... DDX BRUBBER HOW THE FUCK IS NOX SUPPOSED TO WINK AND SAY DAMN RIGHT THERE'S GONNA BE A SEQUEL NOW THAT HE'S DEAD?!
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitimeMon 21 May 2012, 9:03 pm

Wait! Wait! Winter!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)
Page 1 of 26Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next