WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)

Go down 
+7
Trilole
Ømnivalence
Gaius Sulpicia
Surprise
Patches
Szemetlada
Diamondback
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Jun 2012, 8:57 pm

Finally deciding to get up, she made her way at a carefree pace towards the main area of the station. At a guess anyone worth talking to would be there, and she really was starting to become bored with sitting by herself. After all, they were technically in hiding from the authorities, it seemed as if it should be more exciting to her.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Jun 2012, 10:55 pm

Rodney heard someone coming and ducked behind a pillar.

All the time he'd been riding, he'd been trying to think of a plan for whatever he'd do when he found people. He hadn't gotten very far. He'd considered going in shooting, but the likelihood of that working, with his weapon skills... he'd probably be shot. He'd have to be clever about this. Either that, or so utterly, balls-out stupid that he could bluff having a plan.

He poked his head out from behind cover. The person coming was a woman; that was well enough, but the snakes-for-hair bit was ever so slightly off-putting. He decided to stay where he was for the moment and see what she did, desperately hoping she didn't see him.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Jun 2012, 10:55 pm

My my my. It was dark in here. Nice and dark an scary and... Eyes. Eyes again. Glowing orange with an unnatural light. Suddenly, a nurse strode in, bearing a needle. "Sorry, but we're going to have to sedate you."
Okay. Weirdness. He felt sleepy. So very very sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Jun 2012, 11:08 pm

'Bloom, find Bloom, she's the person I want to take care of you...' The words rocked around in her head as she continued to wander. At least she knew what she looked and sounded like, better than her usual circumstance where she knew nothing about the person she had to find.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 12:19 am

Looked like the snake-headed woman was just wandering. That was good, Rodney supposed. If she was doing anything important or going somewhere, she might resent being snuck up on, even more than she probably already would.

He stepped out from behind the pillar when she'd gotten a few yards away. "Have you seen a man with a sword around here, by any chance?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 12:27 am

She took a few moments to turn around. An older boy was the one seemingly asking her. Funnily enough she had a search of her own. "Can't say I have. I'm rather new around here, I was looking for the healing girl, Bloom, myself. Figured that the main area would be the best place to wait."
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 1:07 am

"Healing girl?" the 21-year-old cocked his head. "I don't know a healing girl. But if you're looking for someone, mind if I wait with you?"

Rodney abandoned cover all the way and stepped out into the light. If she was being personable to him, she probably wasn't one of the bombers.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 1:17 am

She smiled slightly, shrugging her shoulders. "I don't see why not." She continued on, following the collective sound of voices which probably marked the room. "I'm Steph, gorgon girl I guess. I don't suppose you've seen a funny guy who calls himself Ragnarok either?"
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 1:47 am

"Nope. Haven't heard of him," Rodney replied. "I've been in the hospital for most of the last week, under sedation. Got burned up pretty bad in the firebombing incident. Could say I got lucky. Point is, I haven't been back here in a while, and I'm trying to find whoever set up that terrorism business."

Telling her a lot could be a risk, but oh well. Maybe she could tell him something.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 8:40 am

Ragnarok wondered about his hate sated with some hollow words. He walked to where Steph was supposed to be. Not there. He continued walking about and checked some rooms. No.. still not there. Finally he walked towards the main terminal. He put a hand on one of his guns and looked at Rodney. He spoke up slowly.

"Steph.. Dear... Who's this...?" He nodded towards Rodney. "Sir are you a friend of Nox's? He's uhm.... I think he went outside actually. He seemed a bit screwy too, I couldn't stop him."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 8:47 am

She shrugged her shoulders, making her way over to his side. "I was looking for Bloom and he asked me about some guy with a sword. And since I don't really know anyone we decided to look together."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 9:07 am

He awoke strapped on to a gurney in a helicopter. Apparently, he was going to DC much sooner then he'd ever thought. Damn. He'd went and got himself arrested. There was a small screen just within his view. "Breaking news: the terrorist known as Nox HAS been recaptured. He was caught at 3AM wandering around a forest. Dementia is suspected."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:15 am

"Guy with a sword...? Shit that's Nox alright. Like I said, he left.. I'm sorry to tell ya that. Wish I could offer you something else but that's really all. We're just about all full up here anyways."

He turned and kissed Steph's cheek. Soon as the stranger was gone he'd tell her of his plan for them to move the base.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:20 am

She slipped her arm around him discrietely. "Oh Nox? From what I know he's rarely free to talk, always in trouble and all..." She shuffled slightly as she looked at her feet to avoid conversation.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:22 am

He held her close, placing a single hand against her stomach. Might be the wrong spot, what with the half-gorgon bit, but it was still a worthy gesture for him to make. He smiled at her and spoke. "Yes well.. If you'll excuse us, we've a discussion to have.."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:27 am

She nodded at the stranger and went with Ragnarok as he left, placing her other hand over his. "Is this what you wanted to discuss?" She smiled as her head rested on his shoulder again.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:36 am

"Not so much that... We're leaving the metros for the nearest hotel and setting it up for protection. This is not exactly what you'd call the best standard of living; especially not for children..."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:42 am

She nodded. A hotel, that sounded pretty decent. "Sounds fine to me. Haven't really been in a hotel myself." She released him, making her way back to the rooms. "So you're definitely fine with me having them, because I guess they could be incubated if it became necessary." She walked around in a circle as she stared upwards.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 10:54 am

They touched down at a helipad in DC. Another policeman ubstrapoe him and led him into a padded room. Great. Yet thought he was crazy. They took his weapons and buckled him in to a straight jacket. "You behave, now."
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 1:44 pm

Rodney just smiled and nodded as the conversation went by; they'd given him a name, and that was good. But he still didn't have any answers, and those were what he really needed. He followed at a respectful distance, mostly out of earshot. He still had more he needed to ask, but he could wait until after they were done talking about whatever, assuming they weren't plotting to turn around and kill him.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 5:32 pm

There was nothing to do now but wait. He tried to sit, but it was just too boring. He stood back up. He began to hop. Up and down and up and down... What? Someone was there. A doctor. "Follow me."
He went after the doctor, wondering what the doctor wanted. He was led to a little interrogation room. The doctor sat opposite him. "Why am I here?"
"For multiple counts of murder, arson, and terrorism."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 8:53 pm

"I'm fine with it, don't worry. Our friend here seems to have followed us for a bit though.." He turned his attention to the person. "Hey. You okay? You need something bud? We'll be clearing on out of these tunnels any time... So don't worry too much about it. You can take em."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 9:39 pm

Releasing her hold, she wandered off to her room, given that Ragnarok probably wouldn't be far behind. Bloom was probably busy anyway, no need to interrupt her over a matter that could wait for later. Perhaps talking on the way to the hotel would be better.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 9:46 pm

He followed after he smiling. He put a hand on the side of his chin and giggled, almost girlishly. The thought of children made him somewhat happy. "Do you think it's a boy and a girl? Or both boys? Or maybe twin daughters? I hope it's the last one.. I'd love to have very nice daughters instead of some rowdy ass sons~"
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 9:55 pm

She shrugged her shoulders as she opened the door, leaving her jacket on the knob as she went in. "Can't tell really. Doesn't work like alligators, although from what I know gorgons don't have males anyway." She flopped down on the bed in boredom. What she would do for a good movie or some games right now, at least a working TV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)   Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...) - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catalysts: IC (Oh the thread is slowly dying...)
Page 33 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34  Next