WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)

Go down 
+14
€rim
Deoxyspine
Snowy
Szemetlada
DB
Patches
Balu
scarydactyl
Rachel
ron
andavocados
brendan
flametitan
lUN_Cat16
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 1:13 am

JTC's post just brought something to my attention... though he did not do this at all.

Almost everyone has mentioned getting picked up at three... yet the sun is setting in most of these posts? Would it not be Mid Afternoon? I have watched about Half of the Anime and read most of the Manga and this was never mentioned so unless I am mistaken... WTF?

Akando is going to be an hero in this RP.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 11:53 am

To be quite honest it's mostly me trying to juggle a reasonable time that NERV would pick these guys up and the fact that in the anime it goes from like the middle of the day to night in the matter of about two hours. The timing in the first episode is very...weird. Also, I'm still in a bit of a winter mindset where three o'clock IS the sun setting.

Thanks for addressing the mistake, however. I think I'm going to pull an explanation out of my ass and say "Second Impact caused it", because right now it would be a bit too much to ask all of about nine people to fix the time. Unless everyone would be okay with going back and changing three to about five.

Balu this is EVA. there is no such thing as an hero in EVA.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 12:42 pm

In EVA, there is no hero. Just varying levels of mindrape.

AND JTC. I COMMAND YOU TO GET IN THE CAR WITH LESLEY IN YOUR FIRST POST.
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 2:48 pm

The reason my timing is so different from everyone else is also due to the fact that Akando lives on the outskirts of the city. In fact, it would be easier to say he doesn't live in the city at all. For him to get to the NERV facility around the same time as everyone else, he needs to be picked up much sooner. I will have him forcibly impose himself on someone later, like me and Unit had last time.
It will generate copious amounts of "lolz".

Also... Crim... no.

He's far away from Lesley :3

And also a loner.

Hm... I should of named him something other than Akando to reflect his lone wolf status. Eh, Akando works better with Hachigoki.

Also BB, explain to me why you thought Akando would be a hero, haha, I'm not following your logic. :3
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 9:41 pm

An Hero. It's a pretty old internet joke, you triggered it with both the Desudesudesu(etc) and the Moonspeak. Pretty much tells me Akando is "The troll of this outfit".

Note: The "An Hero" is intentional.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 10:28 pm

Is my character approved?
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 25 May 2012, 10:48 pm

I was about to say yes, Eo. Your character is very much approved. You can just post her getting in the car with Lesley or alone or something (though preferably with Lesley to make this progress more quickly).
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 12:20 pm

Sorry I've been away lately, I'll try to post tonight..
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 1:00 pm

It's alright Tex! Glad to see you back around~ (:
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 1:16 pm

Awesome~ I'll be sure to check on stuff here more often, I've just been kinda busy lately at my sister's house.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 26 May 2012, 1:25 pm

Eh, it's fine.

Okay, so there is................ONE MORE SPOT OPEN. I'll make sure to put that up in the title. So now we have fourteen out of sixteen people "active" for the RP, or at least having their sheets in and such! This is awesome. Now we just need GM to get his sheet in. :U
Back to top Go down
Solace Goddark
User
Solace Goddark

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 2:59 am

Hasi. I see you have kept all the old sheets, even my below average/awful one... Yayz.
Back to top Go down
Deoxyspine
User

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 4:06 pm

posting as soon as possible, sorry for the delay luna :b
Back to top Go down
roachprincess
Refugee
roachprincess

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 4:37 pm

Name: Nkosazana Ferreira
Nationality: South African
EVA Unit: 16

Appearance: She is abnormally large for a girl her age, not in sense that she's fat, but very tall and slightly muscular; she is around 5'9" and 150 pounds. Since her mother was black and her father was white, her skin is a light brown, and her hair is dark black. Her hair is also almost always cut short in a tom-boyish manner and has a green stripe in both of her bangs. Her eyes are a dark hazel, and her face is that of a normal pretty teen girl, aside from the long scar on her right cheek and piercings in her eye brows, nose, tongue, and lips. Her legs and arms are slightly toned, not insanely so, but like that of someone who works out out semi-regularly. Her preferred clothing is cargo pants, and baggy t-shirts, she often times wears chain bracelets and a nice metal studded collar. She has several tattoos, one tribal one that runs down halfway her forearm. Another tattoo is on the left side of her neck and just barely peaks out from the collar of her shirt. It looks like maybe a feather or something.

Personality: Outwardly she acts like what you'd expect of someone with her appearance, defiant, dominating, and mean. Not to say she can't work with a team or make friends. She can be friends if you don't insult her, and don't tell her what to do. She can work in a team, although can get frustrated with people trying to control her. She is very quick to fight, and is often times looking for a way to instigate one. Her temper is short and her punch is pretty strong. Now, that we got her outward self out of the way, her inward self is slightly more complex. She is very confused and constantly pondering, more than would be expected of a punky teen. She can't tell if she's a good person or a bad person or if it even matters to her. Her short temper in itself frustrates her, she hates things she can't control. She feels an uncontrollable urge to be at the top, and thinks that she is better than most people; sometimes she questions this, other times she accepts it. Often times she'll just lock herself away from others and think about these issues, knowing she will never be able to fully understand them.

Bio: Her parents were separated around the time of her birth, luckily her father didn't want her. She spent her early life being spoiled by her wealthy, loving mother. She was pampered and got everything she wanted. She was able to get away with most things without punishment. the first six years of her life were probably the best she'll ever have had. Of course these glory days couldn't last. Around the time she was six her mother took part in a 'Contact Experiment' with the NERV organization. The experiment weakened her greatly, coupled with her AIDS, (which she had acquired shortly after the birth of Nkosazana) she passed away only a few months later. With her mother gone she was forced to go with her father. This is where she met her 12 year old brother, he was quite like she is now. The house her father owned was not nearly as nice as her mothers, and her step mother was not a friendly character. She would beat Nkosazana for no reason at all, had she been more aware of things she'd have realized that her step mother was quite racist. Her father for the most part was working, and when he was home he was very irritable and didn't care about his family much. Over time, she grew to hate the strict rules of her step mother.
Meanwhile, her brother was the only person at home she could tolerate, they bonded quite well. He got just as much punishment as she did. Together they'd talk about how much they hated her, and how much they wished dad would be home more. Things continued like this for two years, until one night she found her brother packing his clothes into briefcase. He told her he had had enough and was leaving. She told him she wanted to come too, after a short argument he finally caved in and brought her with. They were forced to adapt to street life quickly, and had to look out for each other. On the streets she got into many, many fights with girls, and boys alike. A few moths after running away, her bother joined a gang. He became very violent, but never ever hurt his sister. He would break every bone in someones body if they even hinted at hurting her. Even with his protection she still fought a lot, with other homeless kids her age. As the years went by things got easier, they knew how to work the streets, knew how to steal, knew how to fight. Nkosazana was happy again, happiest she'd been since she lived with her mother. Like living with her mother, this came to an end. She was 13 now, and her brother 18. They were trying to steal a car, when a squad car pulled up. They tried to run, but it was no use. Her brother was sent to prison and she was sent back to her Father. They were horrified to find her covered in piercings and tattoos. The old cycle of abuse started back up again until she was informed by NERV that she was qualified to be a pilot. She saw this as a ticket out of the hell she was in now. Against her parents will she packed up traveled to Tokyo 3.

Important Details: Her large ego and short temper make it hard for her to work smoothly in a team situation, but not so much so that it is impossible. She also has spent a lot of her life fighting, so it is something she is fairly good at.
Other: this is the first character sheet I've done in a long time, have mercy.

Unit#: 16
Weapons of Choice: Nkosazana prefers using the prog knife, but is also fond of the hand gun, and pallet gun.

Appearance: Unit 16 is not as streamlined as some of the other units. Its segments are fairly obvious, and its kind of bulky. It was built to be able to swing an axe and jab knife, not run and dodge an attack. Its arms and legs are slightly bulging with all kinds of mechanically strong goodness. Its a copper color with black detailing. Its shoulder fins just barely come to a point, and its has to similar fins on its elbows. Its head is like a somewhat like a knights helmet, and has three eyes, two where eyes normally go, and one in the forehead region. It also has two horns that come down, they resemble a rams horns.

Combat Specialty: Seeing as Nkosazana is fairly experienced in fighting, she generally likes to be attacking her enemies, and up close if possible. She is not one to back off a fight very easy, and can tolerate a fair amount of pain.

Other: oh god this is probably all wrong.

Last edited by VizPiz on Tue 26 Jun 2012, 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://roachprincess.tumblr.com/
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 5:32 pm

I like. Nice job.
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 8:13 pm

Sorry for the delay, I'm definitely posting tonight.. Edit: sorry to let you down, but I was sidetracked...
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 12:42 am

Its cool Tex, stuff happens. IRL is far more important than posting. Ok maybe just a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 4:12 am

I was thinking of joining this actually, but with procrastination and all. Ah well lol.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 6:50 pm

Luna if no one ends up getting into Lesley's car do you want him to be in a car by himself? I know you said to ask around to see if anyone will, but still.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 8:04 pm

He can get in by himself I suppose.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 8:15 pm

Okie dokie we'll see then.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 9:16 pm

@the title of the thread

*Two more spots open.

I just don't see myself getting this sheet done any time in the near or far future.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 11:37 pm

Okay then. So IP, that spot right there just opened up for you. Sorry you couldn't join, GM. DX
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Jun 2012, 12:58 am

I'm changing Uta's name to Gabi. I'm liking the name less and less as time goes on.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Jun 2012, 6:54 pm

Okay, I am heading home tomorrow, and then i'll have time to post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)   Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restart of Evangelion Alternate (One more spot open. Come on. You know you want it.)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next