WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!

Go down 
+3
Sadie
Gaius Sulpicia
Diamondback
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 1:05 am

Once the cop was dealt with he began to throw the rest of the Molotov cocktails. The next three he threw at random stores that seemed flammable. He ran down a dark alley, trying to avoid cops. He heard a helicopter overhead, but he was out of sight. They knew he was here, just not where.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 1:08 am

It took some time, understandable for her first kids. Still, happy that the water was clean as ever, she slid back out of the spa and sat down, two small kids with snake tails resting on her chest. A line of scales ran from head to waist above the spine. The slits where snakes would grow from were tightly closed.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 10:55 pm

He snuck out of the alley. The cops were still searching ground zero. That stretch back into the abandoned hotel's lobby was the fastest he had ever done. He was out of breath when he got there. He went up to his room to see the view.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 11:08 pm

Lying back on the lounge, she could think of nothing better than getting some much needed sleep. The twins were silently feeding, acceleration of their development causing abnormal hunger. No matter, she was nourished enough from eating those who hadn't been drained.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 9:27 am

Click. Clack. Click. Clack.

His shoes echoed as he stepped forth into life once more; the infamous Ragnarok had escaped from that damnable janitorial prison, and into the Hotel lobby. His hair looked dry, his hands grasped firmly around his twin pistols. He walked into the lift no worries, his eyes shut tightly in both rage and morosity.

He went straight up to Nox's room and spoke, his Russian accent no longer under his control. "You betrayed me Nox. You left me for dead to the ravens and yet shortly after you locked me in a veritable hell. And I forgive you for all of this. Now inform me of the latest events. Then prepare for my most difficult decision yet."

He knew what he would have to do; she betrayed him, she fucking bit him. He had saved her and yet she attacked him like he was one of the enemy and threatened him like he was a dog for a slap he entirely regretted. He had decided earlier; she'd have to motherfucking die. It was just an inevidability at this point.

He sat down comfortably in the room, pistols grasped. Every few seconds he would rub the hammer with a thumb playfully as he waited through his debriefing.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 3:05 pm

Nox slowly turned, arms crossed. "Well well well, the king has returned toexecute the rook and queen. How have you been, brother? You've been insane. You've betrayed Steph. And now, our revolution is growing. I know how to make bombs now. Main street is up in flames because of me. I've also put a highlight in my hair." He stepped towards Ragnarok. "I've missed your sanity, you were one of the few I could trust." He moved over to the table, and put his hand down, palm up. "Fancy a game of bishop?"
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 9:17 pm

He stood, and holstered his guns shaking his head. "She attacked me but no. I won't kill her. And you're my brother. I held you in my arms as you died from the militaristic pigs. Have you forgotten our ideals? The true revolution we wanted? Catalysts, becoming the new dominant species? The evolution would spark so much beautiful understanding. Ugh. And forget all that; life is not a game to be messed with." He took a step towards Nox and sighed. "You who I called brother, how could you have come to hate me so? Is this what you wanted?" He motioned to the chaos outside the window.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 9:18 pm

Her eyes opened with one fluid movement. The snakes had noticed a presence in the building. Getting up, she slithered into the bathroom and placed the twins down in the tub, already set up so they could sleep peacefully. Returning to her room, she put on a shirt and waited on the lounge for the arrival to stop by.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 9:25 pm

"I do not hate you. The slaying of civilians is a warning, proof that we are dangerous. Anyone can chuck a brick at a cop, it unnerves people to find dead men in the streets. Through this we say 'We are no small matter, fear us!' Through this we gain respect through fear." He sat on the chair by the table and turned his hand over, so it was palm down. He then began to play the familiar "knife game."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 9:30 pm

"You don't get it do you? If we kill the innocent civilians how are we any better than the military who made us?! Have you forgotten?!" He showed him the mark on his hand that read "1X". "They made us into this and now we should only return the favor. Tell me that your life wouldn't be better if the military weren't here. The police system wouldn't be needed because everyone would chicken out of crime, unknowing of the victims power." He sighed, mostly out of pain that he had to re-explain this. "Can you please just fill me in on current events? And the Movement's current volition?"
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 9:43 pm

"The movement? At the loss of our coordinator we've degenerated into some pissed off men with guns, a few gorgons, Steph, and her sister. As for current events, Steph's pregnancy has advanced far and we've released a video showcasing how easily we can kill. Before you ask, no, they haven't found us. Yet." He sighed, then got up and began pacing. "Discrimination in our targets has failed us. The military is unfazed, the populace is in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 9:52 pm

"Then I'm afraid we should make our serum version immediately. And do not worry. I have a plan." He smiled widely, his teeth looking a bit sharp. "We need them off the island first. Then we have secretive angets sneak up through the mainland. Over planes we shall infect the rest of the world." He rubbed his hands together violently. "And if we just live on this island then they could easily blast it out of exsistance. So we'll need some sort of boundary to keep them from doing so. An official maybe."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 10:00 pm

"I think twenty people to a single island would be lonely. I vote we infect the island, and then use our new army to invade. We spread the virus wherever we win. We add to our numbers. It will be like hunting a rabbit with the US Airforce." He smiled, showing that unbeknownst to him his canines had been growing longer and more pointy.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 10:09 pm

"You are devious, devilish, and a sneaky motherfucking bastard, and this is why you are my brother." He moved forward and wrapped his arms tightly around Nox in a very brotherly and strong embrace. "Now then, it's time to go see my precious little Stephanie. She thinks she's in control and we need to change that." He turned and showed the bitemarks on his arm.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 10:14 pm

"No violence, I hope? I would hate to have to intervene." He smiled, and despite himself he laughed. He walked after Ragnarok, watching and waiting for any signs of conflict. He turned on the phone Steph had given him. He texted her. "Ragnarok is here! Headin up"
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 10:18 pm

"Course not. You may witness a much more vulgar display though." He laughed along with his brother and entered the lift before heading on up to see Steph. His vengeance would have to wait; everyone deserved a second chance after all. It was time for her Redemption.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 10:19 pm

She sat very still as the footsteps reached the doorway. Her phone buzzed with a message, probably from Nox. The twins were safer in the room. Whoever had arrived, she was ready for. No-one expected a gorgon to just sit there, which was exactly what she'd do. Acting rashly had caused so much trouble, this time she had to play it safe.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 10:24 pm

He opened the door and ran to her, straddling her immediately with a grin on his face. "Oh hey baby, I missed you so motherfuckin' much you wouldn't even believe." He laughed at the inevitable response from either, and kissed her roughly. "So what's up with you all today? Good stuff I hope?"
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 10:25 pm

At Ragnarok's mention of a vulgar display he elected to stay near the elevator door. "Go on ahead." He leaned back against the wall and closed his eyes. He began to play music on his iPod to pass time. He hit shuffle. "It Ends Tonight" by the All American Rejects. Lovely.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 10:28 pm

She felt herself crying from Ragnarok's burst of affection. If anything, she expected a very real death threat, or abandonment. Hugging him tightly, she cried into his shoulder for several moments. "I'm so sorry about how I acted before. I was upset with everything, so I made a lot of poorly thought choices." Releasing her head from his shoulder, she looked at him properly. "The twins arrived just a few hours ago, they're sleeping in the bathroom. Never knew gorgons could breathe water until I rescued Mel." She patted his shoulder and wiped her face clean. "I'm just so glad you're back, it makes everything worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 10:42 pm

He cradled the back of her head as she cried into his shoulder. "Shhh baby, I know, I know. I forgive you. And I apologize so much for hitting you. But listen me and Nox have a plan. We're going to infect everyone here and use their corruption to invade the major military. Afterwards we'll spread the virus slowly. Listen I heard you killed an innocent civilian?" He raised an eyebrow more quizzically than judgementally. "And what're their names again? I've lost myself in my mind whilst trapped in a closet. Plus threatened to be fed to crows by my brother. We're all consoled and such.."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 10:46 pm

She paused to think for a moment. "I found out, I can metamorphose female humans. The six cocoons down they're, I got them from the military. Below that, kids I know who are better off joining our side than getting caught in the crossfire." She stood up and slowly made her way into the room. "I did it because I know what's coming out. The virus will work, but the results are random from what I know. These gorgons can be a closer force, directly obeying us without sacrificing their original personality, while the virus is spread." Reaching into one of the cots, she lifted the sleeping infant into her arms.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 10:49 pm

Nox sat against the wall and was half asleep. He had to think of his first wave of soldiers. Where would they come from? Resistance soldiers would be more loyal, but soldiers were fit. He guessed that some soldiers would only be there because they were drafted. He would need to observe.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 10:54 pm

Following her he lifted the other child and laughed. "We can create several strains of the virus. We've been observing change logs and all we need is to kidnap some R&D idiots from the last remaining stronghold the military has on this island." He nuzzled the infants little stomach and smiled. "And yes I do believe a sort of Gorgon fighting force will serve us well. You've done so much for us, ever since we found you in that bedlam." He kissed her cheek gently. "Now then, let's go chat up Nox. We need to discuss plans for the upcoming attack and I want to make sure you're okay with it when we go forth on a brutal murdering spree."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 10:55 pm

She nodded. "He insisted that I stay home while he fire-bombed the place. I guess I got a bit upset, went and ate some dirty looters, then came back to have them. I owe him an apology, better that I was here than there." Slithering out at a careful pace, she made her way through the door and waited for Ragnarok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next