WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!

Go down 
+3
Sadie
Gaius Sulpicia
Diamondback
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 10:59 pm

He followed after into the lift and went back down, opening the door. "Brother, we need some R&D people to twist the genetics around and spread out certain powers. And with any hopes we'll do just that." He hugged Nox again, patting on his back gently. "I heard you wanted to fire-bomb the place?"
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 11:05 pm

"I already did. And I have a plan. While Resistance troops would be more loyal, military types seem more fit. Hopefully I can track down only drafted men. With enough stalking and observation of camps I can find the unhappy drafted, infect them, and slip them a little note to meet me at the haunt." He smirked. This plan would work.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 11:09 pm

"Have a gorgon or two be prepared to attack in case they are angry for being made into catalysts. Otherwise your plan seems good. We can infect the military slowly and penetrate through the shield they wear to get plans, documents, military operations and fighting styles along with how well supplied the military is. This works so well..."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 11:14 pm

Steph nodded in accordance. "They should be ready soon, I have to open the cocoon's myself, otherwise the sedative will keep them in stasis. Mind you, being swallowed by a snake then finding out you've mutated is going to rattle them. They'll need some time to recover before they're ready." The twins were grabbing at her shirt again, still in need of physical nourishment. Obviously it would be longer than she expected for them to adjust to the mist.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 11:18 pm

He giggled at the world rattle, a little joke to him because of the 'rattle' and 'snake' being in the same sentence. "Right. We should set up a CC. I suggest it be the basement to this damn building. Have you figured out how to unlock it yet?" He raised an eyebrow at Nox, his arms crossed. "Oh and we need someone constantly here to look after the babies. Until they're old enough to fight back."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 11:19 pm

"I'm just gonna go back to bed." The statement bothered him. He had been just.. Less motivated. He couldn't name why, he just didn't feel as acutely. He was apathetic to most things. He entered the elevator, not pressing the button yet. "And I don't know how to take care of a baby."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 11:21 pm

Steph smiled. "I can have the plants hack into the basement lock, a hotel full of them should be enough processor power. As for the kids, once they can feed from the mist they'll be safe. The snakes will move them if necessary. After all, they are siblings." She patted Ragnarok's shoulder comfortingly.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 11:25 pm

He smiled widely before laughing quietly. "They're fuckin' twins. So undoubtedly they'll be like our own little Romulus and Remus." He craned his neck backwards and sat down on the floor, taking a meditative stance. "You go on ahead and relax. I've got some deep thought to be had. Take the kids back up to the room and above all else stay safe."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 11:28 pm

Unable to contain his laughter, Nox burst out in a fit if laughter. "Ragnarok, for a Russian you swear like a New York cab driver!" After a while of laughing, he finally quit. "Should I go creep on some soldiers now?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 11:30 pm

She tilted her head to the side teasingly. "I meant the twins and the snakes..." Pacing around for a moment, she watched Ragnarok in his unusual position. "I'll release the guards tomorrow, mind you it'll be rather messy. I prefer to sleep in between birth sessions." Leaning her back against the wall, she took the time to sleep like she needed.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 11:34 pm

Doing a very obvious Yakoff Smirnoff impression he grinned at Nox. "Here in Amerika, you have Taxi Cab Drivers. In Russia, we have no cars!" He giggled at his obvious perpetuation of stereotypes but nonetheless enjoyed the moment with his best friend and practical brother. "From this day my true name will be Dymitryi Cadey." He smiled up at Nox, a twinkle of brotherly love shining in his eyes at the first friend he had ever made.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 11:36 pm

Opening her eyes, she wandered back into the room and sat down, removing her shirt again to make it easier for the twins to feed. A good period of sitting down was quite a relief, given that for the most part her regular day consisted of non-stop work and planning. Just sitting there with them made her relax for once.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 11:38 pm

"It's an honor to have you as my brother." He took a deep breath, then continued. "Should I die, could you give Pandora my regards?" He smiled, but it was a weak smile, hiding his fear at leaving all his friends and most of all, his brother and Pandora, behind.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 11:40 pm

"Of course. And should I pass away, father my children like your own. And should they perish, I have very specific instructions. Go down to that tunnel where I first met you and etch in 'Ragnarok' and the date of my death." He breathed out weakly, scared of death at this point.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 11:44 pm

"There is no way in hell I am letting anyone here die. Let's make an oath. All of us will meet in the lobby a year from now and drink to our success. I swear, I would burn the world for you people to live." He took a dagger and slashed his left palm, marking the door with a bloody handprint. "This I swear."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 11:47 pm

He scratched his palm with the kusorigama and then left the same bloodied handprint next to his. "I swear that I will meet in this lobby a year from now and drink to our success. And we'll all be alive. This I will try my hardest to guarantee, my brother. I will try. My hardest."
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jul 2012, 11:56 pm

Nox sheathed the kunai and went up to his room again. He turned the light off and got into bed, but couldn't sleep. He ended up just listening to more music, most of it what most people would consider "emo" or "punk."
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 12:02 am

He sat down in front of the lift and fell into a deep meditative state, standing completely still no matter what had passed by. His eyes didn't flutter once and his breath was easy and rhythmic.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 12:07 am

She felt herself falling asleep again. No matter, Ragnarok would wake her when he came back. The main thing was he had returned, she was safe again. Still, she had to stop the bad habits. Getting up, she made her way into the bedroom and lay down again. No need to cause unnecessary problems with her spine, given she had a lot of it to be concerned with.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 12:10 am

Five AM the next morning. Nox was startled awake by the chorus of a song. He shut the iPod off and walked into the hall. "Now to be a useless shit all day because I can't fight worth shit in the light!" He said it with sarcastic humor.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 12:12 am

He jumped on Nox's back and grinned. "ONWARDS WAYWARD STEED! TO THE MESSHALL FOR TASTY BACON TIMES!" This was the first time in awhile he had any fun and it was nice to feel loved and back with family.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 12:15 am

Waking up, Steph looked around for a moment in her dazed state, before placing the twins in their cots. For the most part she didn't care about the shirt, people seeing her like that didn't concern her much, given there were only two people within several hundred metres. Wandering into the kitchen, she fixed herself a typical English breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 12:17 am

Nox stumbled an almost fell when Ragnarok jumped on him. "I am sick and tired of these motherfucking velociraptors in this motherfucking hotel!" He waited for Ragnarok to get off, then said to him "Speaking of extinct species.." and handed him the paper announcing the successful hatching of the baby dodos two days ago.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 12:27 am

"Oh fuck hurry Diego, we gotta get the baby human back to its family before these little fuckers kill him!" He laughed and walked in behind Steph, wrapping his arms around her stomach. "Mmm, mornin' baby qurl. You're lookin' fine today. Hehe." He smiled and shook his head. "I'll make myself somethin' to eat."
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 12:31 am

She smiled, patting his hands. "It's alright, you were the one who had it real rough." Slipping away for a few moments, she pulled her shirt back on and resumed keeping an eye on the food. "I generally make big meals out of habit. Still digesting those looters anyway, I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!   Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP! - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catalysts: IC 2.0 Announcement in OP!
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next