WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)

Go down 
+10
brendan
Surprise
Rachel
EropsToad
Alex
Sadie
Balu
lUN_Cat16
Szemetlada
MoonlightDreams
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Who shall be the third and final judge?
Pinkie Pie (MLP:FIM)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap23%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Caesar (The Hunger Games)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap8%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Donald Duck (Disney)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ballyhoo and Bigtop (Mario Party)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fighter (8-Bit Theater)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap8%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap15%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Patchy the Pirate (Spongebob)
 0% [ 0 ]
Vakama (Bionicle)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap38%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Other
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 5:55 pm

Eruditio wrote:
I'm sure I can think of one. Just give me a bit of time. Also, for PP, don't you mean the Ditz Judge? If so, then Fighter is also a candidate.
Well Joural recommended her as the "hammy"" judge because I said it was an over the top judge. Also, who is Fighter?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 6:59 pm

Well, there's always Caesar from The Hunger Games.

We should totally have Donald Duck judge. That would be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 7:06 pm

EropsToad wrote:
Well, there's always Caesar from The Hunger Games.

We should totally have Donald Duck judge. That would be hilarious.
Donald Duck would probably be funny, but I'm not sure how well he's be able to be understood by the characters.

I never read the Hunger Games, what's Caesar like?
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 7:07 pm

From what little I've seen of her, PP came off as more of a Ditz than a Ham. But then again, all I've ever seen is the first episode and various fan stuff (latter of which, as we all know, is impossible to dodge). So I am not exactly familiar with the character.

Also, Fighter. He likes swords.

As for a suggestion for a Hammy judge, I'll probably present an option later, especially once I hop on my comp.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 7:10 pm

Eruditio wrote:
From what little I've seen of her, PP came off as more of a Ditz than a Ham. But then again, all I've ever seen is the first episode and various fan stuff (latter of which, as we all know, is impossible to dodge). So I am not exactly familiar with the character.

As for a suggestion for a Hammy judge, I'll probably present an option later, especially once I hop on my comp.
Oh yeah, him. When I get the poll up, I'll have him as an option.

As for PP, she did some commentating in this one episode whose name passes me right now. She got really into it, which I think is part of why I think Joural chose her.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 5:38 pm

Ah, I see.

For a Ham Judge, though, my suggestion is Miles Edgeworth. His hamminess isn't too apparent, due to his calm, articulate nature. However, he is from the Ace Attorney series: a basic WORLD OF HAMMINESS. Due to this, once he gets involved into something, expect scenery to be chewed.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 5:53 pm

Eruditio wrote:
Ah, I see.

For a Ham Judge, though, my suggestion is Miles Edgeworth. His hamminess isn't too apparent, due to his calm, articulate nature. However, he is from the Ace Attorney series: a basic WORLD OF HAMMINESS. Due to this, once he gets involved into something, expect scenery to be chewed.
Alright, taken into account. Probably going to wait a bit for some more options.

I think it's official GLaDOS is once of the judges. So congrats Jokie, you get to play her.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 8:20 pm

I can definitely see GLaDOS inflicting several amusing injuries on her other judges.

Oh yeah, as for another note, the judges are also newcomers to the whole 'inter-dimensional arena' thing. They just get the benefit of arriving sooner than the contestants, and getting a bit of a broader scope on what they're dealing with (even if still pretty limited).

Also, this is more directed at Erops than anyone else, but does Toad still retain the memories of DCV and DC(V)I? If so, that effects quite a few things...
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 11:33 am

Well, Caesar is stated to be an over-the-top, extremely friendly interview man. He shows much enthusiasm no matter what the tributes have said, and pours emotion into whatever he does.

Rix, it depends whether IPMH is in-continuity with Dimensional Clash.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 11:52 am

EropsToad wrote:
Well, Caesar is stated to be an over-the-top, extremely friendly interview man. He shows much enthusiasm no matter what the tributes have said, and pours emotion into whatever he does.

Rix, it depends whether IPMH is in-continuity with Dimensional Clash.
You could also go for an alternate timeline. I actually assumed you would be using DC!Toad anyways.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 11:56 am

Oh, OK.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 7:20 pm

IPMH is somewhat in the DC continuity, yes, taking place between DC(V)I, and DC(V)II.

If this Toad is the same one seen in DC*, then it definitly effects how everyone but the judges, contestants, and some of the audience sees him, due to his status as the Dreaded.

*Well technically, possessed by the one seen in DCV, due to a technicality.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 10:44 pm

Okay, then. It's that same Toad (or part of that SPOOKY SPIRIT OF TOAD HIVEMIND).

There actually was a ghost Toad that possessed other Toads. His name whas Ghost T. and he possessed the conductor of the Excess Express all the time.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 11:48 pm

MoonlightDreams wrote:
Eruditio wrote:

Oh yeah, him. When I get the poll up, I'll have him as an option.

As for PP, she did some commentating in this one episode whose name passes me right now. She got really into it, which I think is part of why I think Joural chose her.

I actually chose her, not because of the comentating(which was hillarious) but because she gets into everything a LOT. She isn't stupid, just overly excitable and basically always happy. I don't think I've ever do anything badly, she's just kind of silly. If you want a ditz, look at ditzy doo/derpy hooves. flew west to get the southern birds, somehow dropped the entire contents of a truck on Twilight's head, somehow managed to destroy the town hall's roof, and a significant part of the face. Pinkie is silly, fun, and unshakably perky, which would make her interactions with Glados a LOT of fun. Also, a freaking goldmine for out-of-context lines. "I have balls hidden all over town, in case of ball-related emergencies!"

Sonic the Hedgehog-
Universe: SONIC
Appearance:
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 Sonic_SSBB-3
Personality: Sonic is brash, often insulting, and has incredible self confidence. He rarely speaks, and when he does he taunts his foes, hoping to cause them to make mistakes.(note- I'm not counting the TV shows to get info on his personality because FUCK THE TV SHOWS.)
Superpower: Super speed
Weapons: Bounce Bracelet(allow him to gain air by bouncing off floors, walls, enemies, etc. Flame Ring- allows him to coat himself in a layer of flame when moving at high speeds
Bio: Sonic fights against eggman basically constantly. I'm not going into details. He has an adoring fan in Tails, and an adoring hanger on in Amy. We don't know anything about Sonic's past.
Other: Is incapable of swimming, but can usually jump far enough to get over bodies of water, and when running at full speed can actually run across it.

Last edited by Cursive Writ on Mon 02 Jul 2012, 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 11:52 pm

Lol, by universe I mean what media they are from. The answer here would be "Sonic the Hedgehog". Not what universe the games physically take place in.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 11:53 pm

:P

if you can't tell that SONIC comes from SONIC THE HEDGEHOG you need to get your brain checked.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 9:37 am

Well OK then. I'm not sure if I should accept your sheet yet considering it's a little blank... maybe describe a bit more and fix some of the grammar and then I'll accept it.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 12:57 pm

okay, i basically wrote that in 2 minutes under the assumption that IT'S FREAKING SONIC. I should probably pt a lot more detail in. Not putting more detail into his background, though, because Sonic games only BARELY have a plot.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 2:39 pm

Copy from a wiki or something.

As for the barely-have-a-plot thing? Not true, Colors, Generations, Black Knight, Secret Rings, and Unleashed had plots. And the original Sonic games' plots were that Eggman was transforming woodland creatures into robots to take over all of Mobius, some way or another, and that's no good.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 3:52 pm

I haven't played any of those, though, and I'm fairly certain there are multiple sonic continuities- black knight doesn't seem like it fits real well with the rest, for example. So I'm sticking with the original games, because that's simple.

and Eggmans plot was to use the chaos emeralds/ whatever to take over the world, the animals were a side note.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 4:03 pm

Well, basically take over the planet Mobius. Because he's a mad scientist/dictator.

...The thing about Black Knight is that Sonic was pulled into another universe, so technically it could be considered same-continuity. Oh, well, there's always weird time stuff.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 7:38 pm

Yeah, just add in a basic back story of what he does and stuff. Plus I noticed you missed the part about his curling into a ball and spinning really fast, which is basically the main point of the games. Plus getting the 7 Chaos Emeralds turns him into a Super Saiyan Super Sonic. So you might want to add that to his sheet.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 2:42 pm

Alright, I hate to double post and all, but I have an update and this needs to be bumped a bit.

So anyways, the update. From deciding with other people, every character is going to have around 300 health points. Why around? Well, if your characters are known for being particularly hardy or strong, they can get an extra 10 points. However, if your characters are on the weaker or less strong side, they can have 10 less points. This doesn't make a whole lot of a difference, but you may or may not want to update your sheets for this. That's optional though.

Also, does anyone think I should start the OP while I wait for the other unfinished teams to get their sheets in? All that will happen is the characters getting told that they need to come, nothing huge will be happening. Or is that too confusing?
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 2:58 pm

I'm willing to wait a bit longer, but whichever you like.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 3:05 pm

MataRahi wrote:
I'm willing to wait a bit longer, but whichever you like.
Well 5 people (You, me, Lunda, Erops, and Darkie) already have their teams all decided. I'd wait for the other people to finish their sheets before any actual crossing-over happens. It would mostly be the different characters getting their notifications in some way or another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next