WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)

Go down 
+10
brendan
Surprise
Rachel
EropsToad
Alex
Sadie
Balu
lUN_Cat16
Szemetlada
MoonlightDreams
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Who shall be the third and final judge?
Pinkie Pie (MLP:FIM)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_vote_lcap23%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Caesar (The Hunger Games)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_vote_lcap8%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Donald Duck (Disney)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ballyhoo and Bigtop (Mario Party)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Fighter (8-Bit Theater)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_vote_lcap8%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Miles Edgeworth (Ace Attorney)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_vote_lcap15%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Patchy the Pirate (Spongebob)
 0% [ 0 ]
Vakama (Bionicle)
In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_vote_lcap38%In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 5 ]
Other
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Jul 2012, 9:09 pm

Alright, I hate to double post again, but I have made SHEETS! *le gasp*

Name: Jacob Splaat (AKA Klasky-Csupo Robot)
Universe: Klasky-Csupo Cartoons
Appearance: http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/295093_410288455669216_1409463931_n.jpg
Personality: Slpaat has the demeanor of a 16-year old boy, because he is one. He claims to know everything, but apparently he has a bad "splaatitude". He seems to tell a lot of sarcastic jokes. Other than that...
Superpower: Teleportation via ink blobs.
Weapons: He can shoot letter blocks out his mouth.
Biography: Klasky-Csupo is an animation studio known for shops like Rugrats and The Wild Thornberries. Splaat, as he has been named, would appear at the end of some of their shows, saying "Klasky-Csupo!" and cause children everywhere to shit bricks. Recently, he has gotten his own Facebook page. His family includes his father, an ink bottle, his mother, a mix of a collage and scissors, and his brother. He likes superheroes and Mac products apparently.
Other: None

Name: Splash Drop
Universe: Moon's OC
Appearance: (May causes soiled minds)
Personality: Splash Drop is well-meaning but kind of stupid. When he tries to do something, it will often be set up bizzarely and is prone to fail. Regardless, he will keep trying something until he succeeds, especially if it's for himself. If something bothers him, he will complain and try to rectify it. He may come off as rude, but for the most part this is because he is, as explained before, kind of stupid and awkward. Despite his apparent setbacks, he has several skills, such as being pretty good at video games, being able to sing, and, after going through some training, being able to fight well.
Superpower: He can shoot water out of his hands, feet, and mouth.
Weapons: None on him.
Biography: Splash Drop is a Pippopupian from Pippopup. He lives in a house, which he may or may not share with his more competent girlfriend Flower Sprout. He is friends with Flame Burn, who can best be decribed as a playboy, Stone Crush, the local tech genius, and Zap Lightning, a DJ who owns a nightclub. He also attends the local community college. Things he likes include video games, Flower Sprout, rock music, photography, nachoes, his big green wig, and swimming.
Other: None

Last edited by MoonlightDreams on Sat 14 Jul 2012, 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 10:20 pm

Name:Agent Wisconsin. Real name: Eric Smith.
Universe: Alternate universe based on the Red vs blue universe, OC.
Appearance: In his armor:http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/053/6/4/ron_spartan__by_dragkon-d4qmebh.jpg Underneath the armor Eric is somewhat thin, like not malnourished thin, but a little below average. He is also around 6’3”tall and he has dark green eyes, and short auburn hair that stops around his eyebrows. Otherwise he is somewhat average in appearance, though he doesn’t take off his armor around other people unless he absolutely has too. This is mainly because he enjoys talking to Tau.
Personality:Eric is a very cold and apathetic person who couldn’t care less about any people he works with, so he is quite a lone wolf. He doesn’t really spare feelings, so he is also quite blunt and not afraid to point out people’s flaws, though he does know he isn’t perfect. He also thinks of Tau very fondly
Superpower: No super powers here.
Weapons: He typically carries around a M392 Designated Marksmen Rifle, as well as a M6G pistol.

Bio:Eric was born on Earth, specifically in Madison, Wisconsin. He grew up as a normal child, idealistic even, much happier. Although, when he was sent to the frontlines in the Human-Covenant war he was given a medal for saving a comrade by pushing said comrade out of the way of a plasma bolt and being hit in a lung. but as the battle continued they were evacuated and that same comrade was shot and killed. So, Eric wounded himself for nothing it seemed to him, and this would eventually cause him to have a bleaker outlook on life, thus giving us the cold and apathetic Eric Smith we see today, who can also be somewhat antagonistic to people. After taking said hit to the lung he was down and out for the res t of the war. When he was sent back he was given the choice to become a Freelancer and he accepted, thus getting the standard augmentations and his AI and receiving more training. His motivation for this was to gain more strength and power in order to protect himself should he need too.
Other: Oh, yeah, he has an Artificial Intelligence, who is his assistant partner, Tau.

Tau's bio: Tau was crated from the Alpha’s loyalty and is very loyal to Eric. Although, Tau can get along with other people, he is chiefly loyal to Eric. Tau never had a previous owner, so the armor integration went well, and the two make a good team. Tau is also quite suspicious of anyone who isn’t Eric and will always try to come up with plans to kill them in the event they betray Eric. Tau’s avatar is that of a Spartan in full cobalt commando armor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2012, 11:36 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2012, 11:26 pm

*ahem* my mind, it has been soiled?
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 8:24 am

Cursive Writ wrote:
*ahem* my mind, it has been soiled?
Because the art is so terrible.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 10:10 pm

And now, a bigass dump full of symphonic metal.

Name: Tuomas Lauri Johannes Holopainen
Universe: Real Life
Appearance: [url] http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/16/Nightwish_Zagreb_%2802%29.JPG/469px-Nightwish_Zagreb_%2802%29.JPG[/url]
Personality: Tuomas is a kind of calm, spiritual person. He finds solace in himself (does that make sense?), and his music aims to inspire others. He really believes in imagination and beauty, and boy does his work show it! His philosophy is “Carpe diem.”
Superpower: Good musical skills
Weapons: He’s got some Korgs that he takes around. He can kind of hit people with those…
Bio: Tuomas was born on Christmas Day in Kitee, Finland. He showed great musical skill as a child, and he grew into the leader and writer for symphonic heavy metal band Nightwish. Though he was not interested in metal at first, he saw a Metallica show and was hooked. He is also known to be a fan of Disney, Lord of the Rings, and Dragonlance.
Other: Uhh

Name: Marko Tapani "Marco" Hietala
Appearance: [url] http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f8/Marco_Tapani_Hietala.jpg/351px-Marco_Tapani_Hietala.jpg[/url]
Personality: Marko likes to take in what life gives him, be it chills down his spine or the feeling of friends. He wants to keep an open mind, and he wants to be humbled at life’s possibilities. His philosophy is "Focus on the essentials. Relax with all the rest."
Weapons: A Warwick electric bass guitar.
Bio: Marko Hietala is the bassist for the symphonic metal band Nightwish, though he is not the first. Unlike most of the other band members, he is from Tervo, Finland and not Kitee. Besides being bassist for Nightwish, he formed Tarot in 1984, which brought him fame. He has also sang in Nightwish, Delain, and other bands. His major influences are Rainbow and Black Sabbath. Besides music, he also likes fantasy, horror, and sci-fi.

Name: Erno "Emppu" Matti Juhani Vuorinen
Appearance: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/91/Emppu_Vuorinen%2C_palais.jpg/399px-Emppu_Vuorinen%2C_palais.jpg (He’s short)
Personality: Empuu seems to be a guy with much persistence and much curiosity. He also seems to be kind of imaginative, as he has a good sized creative output. His philosophy is apparently “the art of existence”, which is apparently a quote from Tuomas.
Weapons: His signature purple ESP guitar.
Bio: Empuu is the guitarist for the symphonic metal band Nightwish. He is the oldest of five children, and started playing guitar at 12. He is often called “the Hobbit” due to his short stature of 5’3”. He has also contributed to bands like Almah and Brother Firetribe. He has many favorites, too much for him to list.
Other: He’s short?

Name: Jukka Antero "Julius" Nevalainen
Appearance: [url] http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2c/Jukka-Nevalainen-drums.jpg/800px-Jukka-Nevalainen-drums.jpg[/url]
Personality: Jukka is probably the happiest member of the band. In fact, his philosophy is "Today I will be even happier than yesterday." He tries to take a clear focus on life, and tries to shape it into what he wants it to be.
Weapons: His drumset… is a transforming mecha!
Bio: Jukka is the drummer for the symphonic metal band Nightwish. He, like most of the band, is from Kitee, Finland. Besides his work in Nightwish, he also drums for Sethian. His interests include sports and music. He is known by fans for his bandana. He also has a daughter.

Name: Tarja Soile Susanna Turunen Cabuli
Appearance: [url] http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5f/Tarja_Turunen_at_La_Trastienda%2C_Buenos_Aires%2C_Argentina_on_May_26%2C_2009_3.jpg/800px-Tarja_Turunen_at_La_Trastienda%2C_Buenos_Aires%2C_Argentina_on_May_26%2C_2009_3.jpg[/url]
Personality: Tarja seems to have a bit of a pompous air to her. While she may not seem it at first, she seems to be slightly diva-ish and will consider herself to be the front of the band. Because of this, there is tension in the band with her.
Weapons: None, to be honest.
Bio: Tarja was the singer for the symphonic metal band Nightwish. She was born in Kitee, Finland. She trained he voice classically, was asked by Tuomas to make a group with him and some other people. After being booted out of Nightwish for personal reasons, she had her own solo project.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 10:14 pm

this had better be the guys who constantly play background music.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 10:25 pm

Lunda_Cat16 wrote:
this had better be the guys who constantly play background music.
They could, though to be honest they're probably going to be wandering around and have a performance some time between fights.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 15 Jul 2012, 10:50 pm

If a player loses a tournament, are they out of the RP forever, or can the still post in the IC, but without fighting? There should be something outside of the fighting so that nobody has to be dropped out. Like, perhaps the dropouts can try to solve the mystery of the tournaments? Perhaps there could be someone who knows what the tournament's really about, and tells the dropouts as the story goes on?
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 7:42 am

EropsToad wrote:
If a player loses a tournament, are they out of the RP forever, or can the still post in the IC, but without fighting? There should be something outside of the fighting so that nobody has to be dropped out. Like, perhaps the dropouts can try to solve the mystery of the tournaments? Perhaps there could be someone who knows what the tournament's really about, and tells the dropouts as the story goes on?
Oh of course. They will be treated specially...
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 10:55 am

Whaaaaa?
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 11:35 am

Basically, we're toying around with the idea that the non-winners would be sent to a resort of sorts to watch the tournament, chat, and do other things. Of course, the problem, mystery, and danger of the resort comes in its ever volleyed management... however, that's all I can say. Feel free to begin the wild mass guesses.
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 10:28 pm

Yay another sheet! This brings my total character count to 11.

Name: Kazumi
Universe: Puella Magi Kazumi Magica
Appearance: Here in Puella Magi outfit.
Personality: Kazumi is "innocent, cheerful, and friendly". She is bright and happy, but also naive, ditzy, and childlike. She cares for her friends, and will go at lengths to protect them. Of course, her mood can swing easily, and can go from extremes in seconds.
Superpower: Besides her typical Puella Magi powers, she can use attacks like her friends use and can absorb people to regenerate health and/or body parts. Her powers are described as "destruction".
Weapons: Kazumi uses a long, cross shaped staff. It can be used as a melee weapon or a shooting weapon. Her finishing move is "Limiti Esterni", which uses a large beam of energy wider than the staff.
Bio: Kazumi wound up naked in a suitcase, remembering nothing but her name. After being found by her friends, she is brought home where she figures out she is a Puella Magi. She also finds out she is in a group of Puella Magi called the Pleiades Saints who fight witches. As things go on, Kazumi finds out more about her past, as well as the other members... but that's too far ahead of the story. She also likes food and may be considered a glutton of a sort.
Other: Bippity Boppity Boo!
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 4:55 am

MoonlightDreams wrote:
EropsToad wrote:
i hope by specially you mean really badly because ill be sad if you dont
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 8:38 am

turntechGodhead wrote:
MoonlightDreams wrote:
EropsToad wrote:
Maybe. It might be on purpose (abuse) or by accident (incompitent caregivers). Or maybe not. Not sure at this point.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 8:55 am

MoonlightDreams wrote:
turntechGodhead wrote:
MoonlightDreams wrote:
EropsToad wrote:
Maybe. It might be on purpose (abuse) or by accident (incompitent caregivers). Or maybe not. Not sure at this point.
i'd vote on abuse i mean they lost they would obviously appear worthless and useless to whoever is taking care of them and hey lets have fun beating the crap out of them.
i dont know, up to you i just like the sound of that uwu
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 9:04 am

turntechGodhead wrote:
MoonlightDreams wrote:
turntechGodhead wrote:
MoonlightDreams wrote:
EropsToad wrote:
i'd vote on abuse i mean they lost they would obviously appear worthless and useless to whoever is taking care of them and hey lets have fun beating the crap out of them.
i dont know, up to you i just like the sound of that uwu
I'm not trying to go for grimdark. If there was torture it would probably still end up incompetent.
Back to top Go down
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 10:08 am

Dark you just want to have an excuse for Daves to lose eyes now don't you? XD
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 10:14 am

Lunda_Cat16 wrote:
you know i just love getting daves shit kicked out of him im soRRY
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 10:49 pm

turntechGodhead wrote:
Lunda_Cat16 wrote:
You could always have him start with no eyes...
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 12:50 am

I think whether or not abuse is implemented should be decided on how good of a sport the players are. Darkness and grim themes are so cliche, now...
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 5:42 am

MoonlightDreams wrote:
turntechGodhead wrote:
Lunda_Cat16 wrote:
You could always have him start with no eyes...
that's not as fun :b
Back to top Go down
MoonlightDreams
User
MoonlightDreams

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 8:32 am

Well shit. Tex backed out and now I have an empty spot again.

Of no one claims this spot and sticks to it, I am just going to fill the spot with OCs and make it a free-for-all-anyone-can-control-it team. The three OCs will be:

*A Fiery Redhead chick with explosives
*The Gorgonzola Gorgon, a young gorgon who can turn people to cheese (temporarily)
*Some future military guy with guns and a big suit (Think Master Chief+Samus Aran+Stormtrooper in looks)

Does anyone object to this?
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 12:02 pm

No objections here!
Back to top Go down
GhostofTerra
User
GhostofTerra

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 6:00 pm

I was really lazy and bored while making this stuff, don't be afraid to tell me this isn't good enough, cause I'm pretty sure it isn't.

Name: Alcatraz
Universe: Crysis
Appearance: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081220223229/crysis/images/a/aa/Nanosuit.jpg
Personality: Silent, doesn't talk much; not exactly a real people person. But he'll do what he's told...with good reason, of course. He doesn't give up easy, and when he has to run he'll be back for more later. He prefers hit and run tactics so he can avoid taking too much damage, but when confronted full force he'll fight 'till he's injured or dead, if he's still alive, he'll run.
Superpower: His suit is the source of his powers, giving him access to three suit nodes. One node is permanent and is a sort of "passive trait", this is the node giving him extra strength, speed, and agility. Otherwise he can activate one of two other nodes at a time, the cloak node turns him invisible for an amount of time. The other is armor, and when activated his nanosuit rearranges and hardens it's surface, reducing movement but increasing armor substantially for a restricted time.
Weapons: Standard issue assault rifle and shotgun, along with a knife and whatever else he may find.
Bio: Alcatraz was a marine, sent out to secure a VIP. But an alien ambush nearly put and end to the entire mission, killing his comrades and severely wounding him. He was rescued by Prophet, the wearer of the nanosuit before him, and so Prophet outfitted Alcatraz in the suit whilehe was incapacitated. When Alcatraz finally came to, he was in the suit and Pophet had comitted suicide.
Other: Alcatraz is considered a dead man walking.

OKAY, enough iconics for me today, I suck at them. You said OCs were fine, right? Good. I got one right off the bat, the other I'll have to think if it should be iconic or no...

Here's my OC:

Name: John
Universe: Mythical sci-fi crossovers
Appearance: He's a thinner varient of werewolf, has various transitions of long brown, dark brown, and blackish fur. He has yellow eyes, and a long furry tail. Sports a more civilized appearance, his fur is straight, not ruffled, and his face is calm...not savage. He wears a full body leather tunic under his Custom-made flexible armor, which it's about 50% obsidian as the main protection, and 50% various metals such as steel and titanium to reinforce and bolster it's sturdiness and durability, limiting minimal movement, but still slowing him down. The armor has a dark, silvery color to it with a sort of glassy texture.
Personality: Scientific and peaceful, he will eagerly take a chance to learn about new tech, especially anything that could be considered "alien". Normally he will not attack unless aggravated, but in the case of recent events he's grown more hostile. He is a trustworthy friend and ally, but also a respectable foe, seeing as he gives his enemies a chance to surrender before killing them.
Superpower: Has minor power over the element of stone, can send rocks flying at foes, or he can protect himself with a wall of stone.
Weapons: Uses a purple laser sword and wrist gauntlet that creates and energy shield, carries an expandible, easy storage quarterstaff on his back as a side-arm. Has honed mechanical skills, and can craft and repair items quickly and easily, only needs a workstation to craft complicated mechanisms, armor, and swords, he can make repairs and lesser tech in the field.
Bio: He doesn't remember much of his past, just that he's twenty, and that he's lived on an island for most of his life...but he remembers how to work with the current age mechanisms, being able to repair most...but lost some of his practice. He is stronger suited to more simple technologies, hence his quarterstaff that is an engineering marvel; being able to go from one foot to five at the click of a button, while being made of primative metals.
Other: He is forever bound to werewolf form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)   In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Palm of My Hand - The IC is up! Finish your sheets now! (Please?)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next