WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

RPP Chat Thread

Go down 
+44
Ømnivalence
JazzTap
Master of ImpZ
Mr Allen J
flametitan
GreatSocrates
UrbanEvolution
Szemetlada
Gnd
Tierax
Alietum
KING DCT
LegionOfShadows
Solace Goddark
The Midnight Stalker
Darkel
MoonlightDreams
Wchraemht
Shade
The Illusive Badger
ron
Sadie
TheWhalerus
Tyranzilla
Dinh_AaronMk
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
TheNarrator
€rim
Sylvia van Novaya
Alex
brendan
lUN_Cat16
Surprise
Deoxyspine
RedBalloon
andavocados
Midnightclub
unit111
DrPlatypus
Balu
Diamondback
Rachel
Wanderer
marsh
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 8:31 am

Most of the role plays with original settings are over half a year old in the RP section, virtually all the new ones use establish settings without changing much. If anything for that matter.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 11:42 am

Psh, the only RPs that I see that look successful are long-runners back there.

The Sporum RP section can go two ways now; it can either slowly fall into complete failure and result in the entire thing shutting down, or it can suddenly due to some magical God-knows-what revive itself and those noobs will actually start to get skilled at RPing.

The latter is much less likely.

I do agree though. We should link all of these noobs to this forum. It will be so freaking fun to watch them all fail~
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 11:45 am

I happen to prefer not having to wade through noobs, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 11:49 am

Pleased don't. It would lead to me being a biased admin and banning them all.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
lUN_Cat16
Common Poster
lUN_Cat16

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 12:00 pm

Of course, of course! I was just joking.

Besides, the forum link is still public, though a few pages back in Eo's thread, thankfully making it unlikely for any of them to find it. What good would putting up the link again do besides being redundant? XD
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 12:14 pm

Putting up the link again would be redundant. XD.

The Sporum died long ago, it has just being running around like a chicken without a head. The ax probably fell when SMBB closed Havensiezed. Though I believe he had reason too, it pretty much pissed off every single rper that was not already planning on leaving. Sorta like rats abandoning a sinking ship. The ship is just sinking very slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 2:47 pm

I've been meaning to PM ol' blackbird for a while now, in a pseudo-apology for Havenseized. You know, start out all nice and apologetic, and then do a 180 and say I'm not really sorry about any of it, and, you know... That thread was my responsibility. Well... Omni and Yin's, too, but, for whatever reason, I was always viewed as the main guy in charge.

I couldn't log in. Blackbird chose not to wait for the head of the thread to show up and get everyone to shut up, and locked it.

*sigh*

So, yeah. Linking newbies, while having the possibility to be quite humorous, just sounds as bad of an idea as bringing over blackbird so we could laugh at his uselessness here.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 7:58 pm

I am quite ashamed in all of you. Really? Havensiezed? I thought we were more grown up than this, more mature than to be where we are now. Let me get this through to you: Havensiezed is history. You are all spending to much time on matters that can't be changed. What you should be doing is tossing the thought aside and focusing on the present and preparing for the future. I have had enough of hearing this over and over again.

This is just like a situation I am having in real life. I don't want my paradise to be ruined by people who can't get over something, suck it up, and move on.

We can't hate everyone forever. It will only put us in set backs. Now, one thread, is that really so terrible that we can't rebuild and forget what happened? That we can't stop arguing on how things have gone and who is at fault? You act as if someone murdered your whole family.

Rixio.... Rixio, Rixio.... Why do you dwell on the sporum rp zone like it's shit? I am very disappointed with you, AND Luna. I can't describe just HOW disappointed I am in the both of you.

Frankly, you are hurting friends of mine. I already went through 9 friend break-ups in my life, must that number go higher? Can't we put water under a bridge and get along?

The sporum has cheap rps and uneducated rpers, yes. But our keyword is "UNEDUCATED", which as I am sure you are aware, can be reversed through EDUCATION, therefor making the rpers EDUCATED.

All I can say is that this little girl has big plans in her mind, and she is going to handle them on her own. Good day, disappointments.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 8:55 pm

I have talked to some of the Uneducated Rpers in the Sporums before. Few of them wish to become educated, and those that do are cool and such, and they can improve, but not in that Environ. The Sporum, as you say, is filled with Cheap RPs and cheap RPers. And you are right. But we only excel at things when we are challenged, and the sporum as it is challenges no one except seven-year-olds.

A stone on the mountain top has large amounts of potential Energy, but if it is never pushed to the edge of the mountain, it will never achieve anything more than being a stone with great potential.

Nature versus Nurture, We are given traits like phobias and addictions through our genes, but only if it is acted upon, will we get it. The son of two alcoholics nowhere near alcohol ever would never be an alcoholic, but may be addicted to something else.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 9:01 pm

And who said I was to sit here and not push that stone buddy boy?

I can do as much as I can think. I just choose to show little of my thoughts.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 10:30 am

Pff. I like the new login screen.
Back to top Go down
TheNarrator
Common Poster
TheNarrator

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 10:55 am

Caligula wrote:
Pff. I like the new login screen.

This.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 11:23 am

Alexrose98 wrote:
I am quite ashamed in all of you. Really? Havensiezed? I thought we were more grown up than this, more mature than to be where we are now. Let me get this through to you: Havensiezed is history. You are all spending to much time on matters that can't be changed. What you should be doing is tossing the thought aside and focusing on the present and preparing for the future. I have had enough of hearing this over and over again.

This is just like a situation I am having in real life. I don't want my paradise to be ruined by people who can't get over something, suck it up, and move on.

We can't hate everyone forever. It will only put us in set backs. Now, one thread, is that really so terrible that we can't rebuild and forget what happened? That we can't stop arguing on how things have gone and who is at fault? You act as if someone murdered your whole family.

Rixio.... Rixio, Rixio.... Why do you dwell on the sporum rp zone like it's shit? I am very disappointed with you, AND Luna. I can't describe just HOW disappointed I am in the both of you.

Frankly, you are hurting friends of mine. I already went through 9 friend break-ups in my life, must that number go higher? Can't we put water under a bridge and get along?

The sporum has cheap rps and uneducated rpers, yes. But our keyword is "UNEDUCATED", which as I am sure you are aware, can be reversed through EDUCATION, therefor making the rpers EDUCATED.

All I can say is that this little girl has big plans in her mind, and she is going to handle them on her own. Good day, disappointments.
Good for you.

While I agree that some things in the thread were just a tad uncalled for, and that people should just let go of what happened, you're also being a tad ridiculous. Might I mention that you also caused quite a bit of drama in that forum and this forum as well, dragging your mother into this.
And frankly, the RP zone IS shit. No matter which way you look at it, it is SHIT. While some are actually eager to learn more than half of them aren't. I wish there was some way I could make this clearer, explain to you why, make comparisons, but really, I can't. You have to be around there long enough to understand why.
We're not the reason for your friend break-ups either. You're the one that gets to choose between people and choose your own actions. If you break up with your friends, that's your own fault. Think before you call people disappointments.

::. Also, just to add in a little non-admin note: What are you going to teach them? Homestuck? Fantasy RP's where you're in a dream land looking for crystals?
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 6:15 pm

Hey, anyone know how to use the dice roll bbcode?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 6:35 pm

Gimme a moment...
quote="AlaskanWyvern"][roll="Ten-faced die"]1[/roll]
[roll="One"]1[/roll]
[roll="Two"]1[/roll]
[roll="Three"]1[/roll]
[/quote]

Last edited by AlaskanWyvern on Thu 29 Dec 2011, 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 6:36 pm

This dice is not existing.

I have no idea how many sides are on these, other than the d10 (evidently, six). The number in the middle changes the number of dice you roll.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 29 Dec 2011, 6:40 pm

Alexrose98 wrote:
And who said I was to sit here and not push that stone buddy boy?

I can do as much as I can think. I just choose to show little of my thoughts.

I didn't say not to push the stone...

Code:
[roll="One"==5,5,2,2,6,2]6[/roll]
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 12:59 am

I have returned like the prodigal son, and so I ask... sup bitches?

I got a weird warning on logging in. Anyone mind telling me wth happened while I was away?
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 12:11 am

That wasn't a warning. Patches is just silly.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 12:53 am

Silly, silly, Patches. Twas quite humorous.

But, why dear admin, does it keep wanting to log me out every so often?
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 1:39 am

No fucking clue.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 2:39 pm

Yeah, it was cute, but now it's getting annoying.
Back to top Go down
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 9:29 pm

I got on one day and found I was pretty much logged out of everything. It's a pain in the ass logging into things you haven't actually logged into for a good year.
Back to top Go down
Tyranzilla
User
Tyranzilla

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 9:30 am

Some of you may be wondering why I have abandoned the moniker of Tyrannolodon. Well it's for a few reasons actually, one is that I've always wanted to change the name to something that didn't sound like some dinosaur. Secondly, I did not pick the original nickname, my nephew did. So I wanted something more...me...and yes I am aware I did not make the character of Dalek Sec; but god damnit he looks cool so whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/69964.page
Dinh_AaronMk
User
Dinh_AaronMk

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 1:32 pm

Ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPP Chat Thread
Page 8 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next