WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

RPP Chat Thread

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 12:38 pm

Haha, I don't particularly care if anyone spoils what it's going to be... That said, if you would rather just wait a few more days to see what it will be, I'm not too far from being ready to set it up.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_mtfjm0KBrR1s2axdno1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan 2014, 8:54 pm

In that case, I've no issue with waiting.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
the density function of the normal distribution
exp(-πx²)
a discrete sampling, up to variance and cutoff
1d6 - 1d6

Δ ◦○◦ й
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Jan 2014, 5:14 pm

While this isn't the actual forumventure thread... This is up, if you want to start voting on something!

https://rpproject.rpg-board.net/t696-one-piece-legendary

RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 Tumblr_mtfjm0KBrR1s2axdno1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 7:04 pm

ELDER SCROLLS ONLINE BETA ACCESS HELL YES

₪ ø lll ·o. Flight Rising | Tumblr | dA | Twitter | Steam | He/him
RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 Hawkfrost17
SOMETIMES TO STAY ALIVE YOU'VE GOT TO KILL YOUR MIND
RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 FireClanuserbar
opportunity's knock was really just the pizza man
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 7:06 pm

KNUCKLES SKIPS LEG DAY

RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 Omnivex2 RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 Omnivex RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 Omnivex1
RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 TNQ6yEPRPP Chat Thread - Page 22 441968crown%20iconPrincess EnthusiastRPP Chat Thread - Page 22 441968crown%20icon
Sticks and stones may break my bones but cyber harassment from a grumpy admin will never hurt me except for this one time hired assassins were involved.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 7:38 pm

i dont

Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 7:40 pm

RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 Sonicb10
Knucles skips leg day

RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 Omnivex2 RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 Omnivex RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 Omnivex1
RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 TNQ6yEPRPP Chat Thread - Page 22 441968crown%20iconPrincess EnthusiastRPP Chat Thread - Page 22 441968crown%20icon
Sticks and stones may break my bones but cyber harassment from a grumpy admin will never hurt me except for this one time hired assassins were involved.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 8:03 pm

sonic boom

Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 8:09 pm

SONIC BOOOOOM

Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 8:29 pm

owo;

Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 8:29 pm

RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 XV6V0Zh

Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 8:43 pm

.w.

Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 8:55 pm

Leg day?

For those that break our hearts; who hurt our self-esteem; who think nothing of us; who don't want to hurt us, but do anyways; For those we love, who don't know the meaning of the word...

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 8:57 pm

The upper half of his body is super ripped, but the lower half is not. Usually when you full body work out, you work out your top and bottom seperate days to allow a period of rest for both of them.

Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 8:59 pm

Oooh. I see. That makes sense.

For those that break our hearts; who hurt our self-esteem; who think nothing of us; who don't want to hurt us, but do anyways; For those we love, who don't know the meaning of the word...

Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 9:14 pm

I got Elder Scrolls Online beta access too, yo.

WARNING: I AM UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF
MONSTER ENERGY
RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 Lieo
Anything posted on this account before 7/14/2012 was actually Snowy.
Having log in problems? E-MAIL me at rpprojecthelp@gmail.com!
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Feb 2014, 9:24 pm

Cool? I had it a couple weeks ago and didnt use it, Eoconfirmed it to be how I expected it. Word of warning, don't try the stealth or the archery, as he tells me neither works well in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 12:45 am

Well that's a shame. I was hoping to go the stealthy orc route.

MONSTER ENERGY
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 12:53 am

I hope you like immediately breaking stealth the moment you click on an enemy and tell the game to fire your arrow at it for you. :P
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 7:36 am

I was going more for the ol' cloak and dagger. And I read that the nightblade is capable of going into stealth mode even during combat.

MONSTER ENERGY
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 3:22 pm

Yeah, stealth and archery are bollocks. I will also forewarn that last I played, arrows had a max range of "nearly point-blank." The game espouses one playstyle, and it's melee.

RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 Eochaid1701
Anything posted on this account before 7/14/2012 was actually Patches.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 3:26 pm

It's also turn based isn't it?

Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 3:47 pm

I tried starting it up today twice and both times it crashed my computer.

MONSTER ENERGY
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 7:09 pm

It's not turn-based, but it's mostly WOW-style cooldowns. No leading targets either, just point and shoot. My big problem was if I had to running-fight a guy (light armor tends to make that happen) if I drew a guy off too far afield, he'd go back to full health and return to post. Frustrating as hell.

And if it's not even starting for Patches... Yikes.

RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 Eochaid1701
Anything posted on this account before 7/14/2012 was actually Patches.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri 07 Feb 2014, 7:57 pm

I also have an older computer though, I'm a couple operating systems behind.

MONSTER ENERGY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPP Chat Thread
Page 22 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: A Magical Place :: Thread Stock-
Jump to: