WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Blending In ~Now with human characters!~

Go down 
+8
Sadie
DB
Patches
Snowy
Dragockon
Szemetlada
Diamondback
Tanadin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Sep 2012, 10:11 pm

I don't blame you if you drop out. :3

DB- :P
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2012, 12:59 pm

I haven't had time to sit down and make a sheet yet, but probably tomorrow at work.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2012, 10:18 pm

Cool, thanks! ...And no matter what sig comes up on your rotator, I laugh.
Back to top Go down
KikoKitty182
Refugee
KikoKitty182

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2012, 11:40 pm

Username: KikoKitty182(Kiko)
Name: Zephyr Anatas
Dragon Percentage: 50%
Draconian Type: Balanced
Dragon Species: Dratonian
Human Appearance: Dark red hair, blue eyes, pale because she doesn’t go outside much.
Dragon Appearance: Black scales, arrow shaped tail, four horns, dark gray spines, eyes and horns.
Personality: Anti-social, bi-polar, but kinda peppy when you get to know her.
Spell Level: SL1
Bio: Lives with her mom, is in her junior year of high school, doesn’t have any friends because everyone thinks she’s different (guess what, she is!)
Home: Arlington, Virginia. Which is like, right on the edge of Washington, D.C.
Other: Star sign is Gemini, has a stupid fear of rats (but if you have ever been to D.C., you know why. The damn things are huge.)
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2012, 11:45 pm

hoo dis
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 28 Sep 2012, 11:46 pm

Accepted, Kiko.
Ummmmm.....
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 6:05 am

ok but why cant you play as a regular human
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 9:49 am

There are several reasons, but the main one is that would kind of kill the plot. I need as many player draconians as possible to avoid making NPC draconians. If someone made a human character and a draconian character, then they would have to put half of their attention into that human character who can't fly, use magic, easily go to Andragos, or fight Neltharaku and his minions- at least not well.

I almost let them be playable for some variety but I decided that would derail the idea a bit.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 11:56 am

It's awfully hard for a teenager to come up with weapons that would be reasonably good at taking out something like a dragon and still be inconspicuous. An adult, maybe, but not a kid.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 12:46 pm

Exactly.
Adults might get arrested or something.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 1:55 pm

"Yeah, I'd like to buy this high-caliber sniper rifle and a bunch of kevlar."
"Ummm, why?"
"To fight extradimensional monsters, naturally."
"Oooookay, you just stay right here while I call the nice doctors and the ATF."
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 2:38 pm

XD yeah.

One more character from ANYONE and I'll get the IC up.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 2:51 pm

Working on mine, slowly.
I have a concept at least :)
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 3:30 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 3:39 pm

I could try to get something done though I have no ideas for a character.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 5:32 pm

XD happens to me all the time.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 6:59 pm

Username: Eo
Name: Ed White
Dragon Percentage: 32.74%
Draconian Type: Human-dominant
Dragon Species: Dratonian

Human Appearance: Ed is a rather small person, at five feet five inches tall and built like a twig. His eyes are blue, and his hair is chin-length and blond. His usual attire is a T-shirt with something clever on it, a tweed flat cap, and whatever pants were on top of the stack that morning. He doesn't pay much attention to what he wears on his lower half, because he is wheelchair-ridden.

Dragon Appearance: The most important thing is that by going full-dragon (or half-dragon appropriately), he can temporarily work around whatever damage he got that took out his legs, so he can run like the wind, and the chronic pain is relieved. He has a pair of horns much like a goat's, and his dragon size is only around 6'3", with a lithe tail and small arrowhead shaped like a serrated oak leaf. His back spines are entirely irregularly shaped, but they're sharp. His wings are smallish, and the membranes are very nearly transparent, save for veins and whatnot. His eyes stay the same color as before, save that they get slitted pupils. His really interesting feature is the relatively floppy scales along the outer edges of his arms, backs of his legs, left and right bottom edges of his tail, leading edges of his wings (these can be folded down for flight), and around his eyebrows, chin, top of his head, etc. They're oddly and randomly shaped, like a sort of fringe, so when he lays down on something, they break up his silhouette. His primary color is dark gray, and in various places, he has faint twinges of brown or green.

Personality: You really wouldn't expect him to be that chipper, for being one of the dark-troop fellows. But he's hard to bring down, mostly as a sort of self-defense. Life can suck when you're in a wheelchair; there's things you can't do, and everybody's always looking down at you (simply because your vantage point is lower than everyone else's). This whole draconity thing is kind of a mixed bag for him. On the one hand, he can go without the wheelchair, but the dragon side of him just doesn't feel right. It's alters his behavior enough to be really effing scary.

Spell Level: SL1
Bio: He was in a car accident when he was 14, and that left his legs paralyzed and left him in severe chronic pain. He's tried not to let it become the defining feature of his life, but because he tries so hard not to let it define him, it defines him anyway. It's just less obvious to the outside observer. To others, the accident visibly screwed him over; he was competent at athletics, and he was going to go for track and field scholarships to get through college. Without working legs, that's kind of hard. It's forced him to move over and work on his academics. He still stays in shape, at least for his upper half, though.
Home: Vancouver (for the sake of starting near someone)
Other: Yeah, I'm ripping off a vidya game character for strategy, and I'm not even going to hide it.

Also, I assume we'll all meet up soonish? Otherwise starting in different locales will be a major pain.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 7:07 pm

honestly i like the idea of just regular humans being around
they dont have to be plot importance theyre just a character thats there and doesnt understand whats happening omg
not my decision i mean omfg im not trying to change anything at all id just rather play as a regular human if i were to join ^.^;
aaa maybe ill consider it idk
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 8:28 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 8:52 pm

Hmm... Yeah! What if like, Darkie's human is a really close friend to one of the dragon-human hybrids, and they end up really involved in the plot and stuff? o3o
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 8:57 pm

IC is posted in the 'Other' section!

...I guess I'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 9:07 pm

If darkie could play as a regular human, then perhaps could she be one of Ed's friends/confidants? Her character might end up as the badass normal sidekick.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 9:10 pm

Fine, I'll put up a poll.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 9:39 pm

I think people should play humans only under special circumstances. My opinion has not been included on the poll as it is separate from the options given.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 10:28 pm

What special circumstances would these be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blending In ~Now with human characters!~
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next