WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Blending In ~Now with human characters!~

Go down 
+8
Sadie
DB
Patches
Snowy
Dragockon
Szemetlada
Diamondback
Tanadin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 11:04 pm

I'm no fortune teller, I can't tell the future.

Whatever circumstances that may come in this roleplay's future that you may deem acceptable for any particular user claiming a spot for a human character.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 29 Sep 2012, 11:34 pm

Hm...I'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 1:47 pm

Stinky, your avatar is bringing back scary memories XD
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 2:12 pm

I'm still trying to figure out what the heck it is.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 2:13 pm

Courage the Cowardly dog :3
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 2:17 pm

So I'm thinking of joining. Eo, are you interested in your character having a bratty-esque younger cousin? It could bring around some unique interaction.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 2:27 pm

It's okay with me. If we do that, then Tanadin, mind if I move to Pennsylvania? I don't know too much about Canada.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 2:57 pm

I'd also like to ask about additional elements, since the ones there seem a little constricting. Fire, ice, darkness, and light only leaves room for so much.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 8:52 pm

Feel free to move. Tell me exactly where and I'll change it.

The thing is, the Troop dragons are not balanced, especially not the draconians. If the Lava Troop weren't extinct, then the balance would be less...thrown off. The Lava Troop apparently had extraordinary powers, and they would be able to fix the balance completely with the help of the other four Troops. However, Andragos has been in a constant state of chaos ever since they went extinct longer ago than Safeirika has been alive. Sometimes the chaos is no more than the Ra'kara and lokolangs, but at times it has been in as much turmoil as this. The Troops prepare for a war that they don't think they can win.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 8:56 pm

Look who finally got around to making a sheet :3

Username: Dragonbud (DB)
Name: Tobey Knight
Dragon Percentage: 25%
Draconian Type: Dragon Touched
Dragon Species: Multonian
Human Appearance: Tobey looks as bland as any young teenager looks. She’s about five foot four and has slightly tanned skin from working outside. This mentioned work gives her a slight about a muscle throughout her body but not enough to make her look chunky. She has short, as in to short to be pulled into a ponytail, black hair and dark brown eyes that always seem to be starring into space, unless she is angry. Tobey puts almost no effort into what clothing she is wearing. Usually just pulling on a plain tee shirt and whatever shorts she has. Along with dresses and skirts Tobey hates wearing shoes for whatever reason.
Dragon Appearance: Tobey doesn’t have a dragon form per say but during sudden surges of emotion or energy she can get dragon like features. She can get anything from small, nubby horns, sharp teeth and claws, thin scales and on rare occasions, paper thin sky blue wings. However these wings are very weak and at best she can get a few feet off the ground.
Personality: Tobey, at first glance can seem like a very unfriendly and judgmental and she really doesn’t know why she seems to come off that way. Really she is just a girl who had a very wide array of emotions and a very short fuse. All this unfriendliness and snapping can leave her short on friends and lonely. Tobey tries to not show it but she is decently good in school and has an almost photogenic memory.
Spell Level: SL1
Bio: Tobey grew up in a very small family of just her and her mother. Tobey never knew her father and didn’t have the guts to ask her mother about it. Everything about Tobeys childhood is small. She lived in a small town on a small farm next to a small pond where they made a small, but decent living. Tobey as a kid was very curious. When she wasn’t doing chores she was making little maps of her property. She would often burry things like toys and coins and make treasure maps. On days that were warm and when she wasn’t too busy she would visit the small pond and stick her head underwater, watching the fish for hours, often not needing to come up for air. As she got older Tobey became more introverted and rude. However Tobey still found time to sneak in a treasure hunt or pond visit.
Home: Tobey lives in Maine in a small town where everyone seems to know everyone else. This makes rumors and gossip spread quickly.
Other: Tobey isn’t easily swayed or convinced, unless sweets are involved.

Just tell me if I need to change anything.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 9:44 pm

Accepted, I like it!
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 9:45 pm

Yay ^^
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 10:30 pm

I'm simply trying to keep things balanced while also trying to stay with the theme of my character. The idea is to be more like a tank. He lacks wings, he isn't slender, and instead of horns for gouging, he has what appears to be more like studs. So instead of stabbing like a knife, he strikes like a hammer. The only thing that would sound applicable would to give him a more... earthy element.

If the point is to strive for balance, then the balance does seem incredibly thrown off. Since it seems to mostly consist of plasma, water, protons and lack thereof.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 10:48 pm

Dragon horns aren't for fighting, they're for show. They ARE hard and sharp, but it would be incredibly hard to fight with them as they point up and back.

Exactly. The problems on Andragos reach far beyond just Neltharaku being a pain- the elements and dragons are disbalanced. The dragons are desperately searching for a solution, but the problem that is Neltharaku is a bit more pressing to them.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Sep 2012, 11:03 pm

Tanadin wrote:
Dragon horns aren't for fighting, they're for show. They ARE hard and sharp, but it would be incredibly hard to fight with them as they point up and back.

Horns pointed that way can still do damage. But in many cases, the emphasis is on the thickened skull that comes at the base of them, which shields the brain enough to make ramming feasible.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 8:32 pm

Exactly. You can't exactly feasibly walk up to someone and stab them with your horns- you would have to tilt your head at a vulnerable angle exposing the slightly weaker patch of scales at the base of your skull.

Last edited by Tanadin on Mon 01 Oct 2012, 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 8:33 pm

I'm thinking of joining this too, just to let you know. I'm about halfway through my character sheet.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 8:35 pm

Wolfpaw?! I never thought that I'd get to talk to you again, ever since I left the Sporum! *hug*
I missed you!
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 8:44 pm

Hey Fire~ How many more characters do you want before you start the IC?
Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 8:44 pm

I missed you too! *hug*
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 9:01 pm

DB, it's already up. :P It's on the 'Other' section.

What was the last roleplay we were in together?
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 9:02 pm

XD Sorry I hadn't seen it~

EDIT: Hey Fire do you think I can change my characters age? 15 seems a bit young~ Like...could I boost it up to 17? :3
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 9:38 pm

I'll fix it. :3
Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2012, 10:52 pm

I don't know, it might have been the first version of this rp on the Sporum.
Back to top Go down
Tanadin
User
Tanadin

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 02 Oct 2012, 7:16 pm

Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blending In ~Now with human characters!~   Blending In ~Now with human characters!~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blending In ~Now with human characters!~
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next