WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))

Go down 
+8
Snowy
Patches
Szemetlada
Lupus
ron
Surprise
Diamondback
Mr Allen J
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 4:45 pm

Who wants to commit suicide?

... I mean... interact with Jenna?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 5:40 pm

Tony might interact with technically anyone, but I was going to hold off to talk to Eo about a lil' something something regarding his second character, before I place myself somewhere.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 6:25 pm

My character is chill to talk to anyone :3 maybe Leon if you want XD
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 7:16 pm

DB wrote:
My character is chill to talk to anyone :3 maybe Leon if you want XD

Uh sure, could Leon possibly run into the "home" of Cassie for shelter?
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 7:19 pm

That would be fine by me :3
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 7:25 pm

Good I'll make a post today or tomorrow. Even though the other RPs I'm in pick up on Friday...
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 8:01 pm

I think I'm gonna have another house attack the supply train, so that Jenna ends up on her own.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 8:26 pm

Sparks, what sparks?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 8:37 pm

Metal + Microwaves = Sparks. It's science math.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 9:10 pm

Oh ok that makes sense. Or Metal + UVrays = Photoelectric effect.

Pretty much, EMR + Metal = Electricity.

Quote :
Name: Prof. Felix Atkey, well I guess he is a Former Professor

Appearance: He is a fairly average and nerdy fellow, and though he is fairly young he looks young. He has pride in his appearance, and as such tries to make himself presentable at all times. Neatly combed hair, freshly scrubbed skin, shaved face, etc. He likes to wear clothes that suit him, so when he can he wears dress clothes, but because they are both rare and hard to keep clean in his line of work, he ends up wearing normal street clothes. His face is stern, his eyes are brown, his hair is brown, his skin is pale white, and to end it all off he looks vaguely like Han Solo.

Power: Metal Metabolism, He eats various kinds of metal, and he can only eat metal. This metal is digested, and turned into a psuedo-liquid. He can either vomit this up, and it will solidify quickly, or if he can sweat it out and let it solidify to form a suit of armor. The metal is a conglomeration of metals he has recently eaten, so if he eats some oxidized aluminum and then a rusty car, he turns into walking thermite, so he tries to avoid that. But if he eats some tempered steel and titanium, he is now a walking tank. But finding that stuff is hard enough. Don't even get me started if he comes across some Adamantium. You get the point. A couple side effects, if he sweats too much he is now encased in metal and has to wait for someone to cut some of the metal so he can re digest the rest. It makes him really heavy as well, almost a half ton in total weight, unless he is fasting or something, which would only benefit in him being a total badass. He is completely and two hundred percent bulletproof, his body is composed of all metallic materials because he does not get sustenance other than metal and some fluid to be decided later. Digesting any amount of mercury, lead, radioactive element, iridium, extremely reactive metal, etc can cause him to in inadvertently kill himself because of the many reactions that occur in his body. Ie he could become a nuke, or a giant magnesium bomb, or who knows what. He avoids this, because he likes life.

Personality:

Other:

Not done yet.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Nov 2012, 3:29 pm

Interesting... accepted.

And in my last post I hinted at the antagonist the Allegiance, the biggest and strongest gang in Eden. If that wasn't obvious, already. They're ran by a very powerful mutant (who's powers I'm still debating, I think her ability is either to absorb and convert emotions, or by very own form of kinetic energy manipulation/absorption) who will make her presence known at the supply drop. Which everyone has to be at, or I'll castrate you.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Nov 2012, 3:38 pm

Ah, the incredibly OP power I decided against, we meet at last then...

Provided it's not actually infallible, it might be fun to go against.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Nov 2012, 8:31 pm

Ji wrote:
Ah, the incredibly OP power I decided against, we meet at last then...

Provided it's not actually infallible, it might be fun to go against.

I'm going to go for the emotional conversion power. With flight, durability and super strength. She'll be pretty powerful, but I'm going to give her a fatal weakness so that every other character can have a chance against her.

I'm also thinking of a new PC, sort of. I'm thinking he'll be either a thug for the highest bidder with a gang of course, or the "good guy" that's trying to take control of Eden to stop the anarchy and make it a better place.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Nov 2012, 8:36 pm

I was going to rock the good guy role. It's reflexive.
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Nov 2012, 9:24 pm

Ji wrote:
I was going to rock the good guy role. It's reflexive.

You can still be the good guy, it's just that my guy (in planning) will probably be more... how do I put this... "large scale".

And I'm also thinking of a side-antagonist/anti-villain, who will ruthlessly seek out ways to escape Eden back to his old life.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Nov 2012, 9:32 pm

I think that's going to be about half the players, but take that with a grain of salt.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Nov 2012, 9:43 pm

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKFGGJHDFHFDHDFHDFHDFHDFHFGGHGCV

I just lost... an enormous fucking POST! My cunt. I spent like all night on it and wordpad crashed. For like the first fucking time ever. No what screw it, I'm going to reveal the first bad later when the supply drop starts.
Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 1:46 pm

My post should be finished this evening as that's when I'll have time to work on it. I'll probably have her standing at some high point in city or some other vantage point, Eo. It's up to you if you want them to meet up before or after the supply drop.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 2:10 pm

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 3:28 pm

tiny derpy sheet

Name: Michael Fauchard
Appearance: He's born and raised in Eden, but everything he owns is new. New red flannel jacket, new shirt underneath, new jeans, new sneakers. The one exception is a worn silver chain around his neck that belonged to his mother. He's a small man, about five foot three, with a pronounced chin, long blonde/white hair, and razor stubble with a bit of black mixed in; imagine if you put John Simm and Tom Hiddleston in a blender. He walks tall, but he has a sort of shifty look, like he expects someone to jump out and try to kill him.
Power: Michael is a psychopomp: someone who guides the souls of the dead to the afterlife. Not like he's needed, really; others have been doing that jobs for eons, and he can't even do it over the whole world; his radius is just big enough that anywhere in Eden, if there's a death, he's on the case. Every time someone dies, a sort of echo of themselves appears to Michael, their soul if you will, and he can talk to them: find out what they know. For a short time, he can manifest a mirage of the soul to the public.
Personality: Michael is as close as you can get to flamboyant and stylish in Eden. Dealing with the dead is all about showmanship after all, especially when you have no offensive power of your own to speak of. Otherwise, he's paranoid, as he needs to be. He could be a very important man for people who might try to capture him; he's determined to stay on his own. When you work with only one person, it's hard to sell to the highest bidder.
Other: Michael is an information broker. He knows things that people shouldn't know; things that nobody else knows. Shot first, asked questions later? Michael is your guy. Just don't piss off the bodyguards. Michael can't laser eye beam you, but there's a good chance his cronies can.

Last edited by Old Man Henderson on Sat 10 Nov 2012, 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 7:47 pm

My character does not give shit.

I am sorely tempted to recreate Pandora. She wouldn't be as interesting without a government to pit her against, but she tends to be against any significant organizational force, and just generally in favor of causing pain. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 8:28 am

Eo, Michael has been approved, heh. I haven't thought about it but Eden could use a Shadow-Brokerish dude.

Joural wrote:
My character does not give shit.

I am sorely tempted to recreate Pandora. She wouldn't be as interesting without a government to pit her against, but she tends to be against any significant organizational force, and just generally in favor of causing pain. Thoughts?

There's the Allegiance. The largest and oldest gang in Eden.

To everyone, should I start the supply drop now?
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 8:41 am

Hold on a sec~ I'm just finishing up a post :3 I have to ask is there only one Supply Drop zone?
Back to top Go down
Mr Allen J
User
Mr Allen J

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 8:43 am

DB wrote:
Hold on a sec~ I'm just finishing up a post :3 I have to ask is there only one Supply Drop zone?

No, there's several but only one has the most supplies while the others... you should be able to figure this out.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 8:44 am

Well okay then :3 thank you I'll finish up my post now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))   Desolation OOC ((IC restarted)) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desolation OOC ((IC restarted))
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next