WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread

Go down 
+10
Snowy
Admiral Ji
Phoden
€rim
BBeast
Mr Allen J
Patches
Surprise
Element
Fatman Cavalier
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoden
Refugee
Phoden

Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Apr 2013, 11:49 am

normaly yes, I believe
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

Location : Sorry, but after two minutes of hard thinking I was unable to come up with something witty and original.

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Apr 2013, 12:41 pm

Yes, Jester. Really, getting an imp probably could be done in just 2 or 3 posts, but I chose 7 so as to not get too much of a jump on everyone else. I need to work on not godmodding, an on going back to actually fix all the typos in my posts.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Apr 2013, 1:46 pm

Is your character magically oriented? Depending on your character's skill with magic t would help me determine how quickly it would take me to summon an imp (or rather, automation). If you were a warlord, like say, cavalier, than it would make sense to lower my count to three or four.

My keeper is more or less a technomage, for reference.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Phoden
Refugee
Phoden

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Apr 2013, 2:00 pm

And what do yo uguys think of my real character?
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

Location : Sorry, but after two minutes of hard thinking I was unable to come up with something witty and original.

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Apr 2013, 3:13 pm

My keeper is magically oriented, but specializes in voodoo and black magic, hence all the weird rituals going on in his cave. For that reason, even though he's magically oriented summoning a demonic imp wouldn't come that easily.

And Blaze, I found it kind of odd that the mayor gave in to some lunatic's demand for human sacrifices and after seeing his citizens get brutally murdered, he simply said, "Good show, old chap!"
Back to top Go down
Phoden
Refugee
Phoden

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Apr 2013, 3:33 pm

I find it od you almost excatly the same as I do.

But different in a strange way.

I mean you land somewhere. Find a rich english guy.

Devour an soul. impres the mayor wiht using a fireball to put the body in flames and than consume more souls as the english guy loves it.
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Apr 2013, 3:48 pm

Carmina Rege kind of did the same thing, except he gave the rich guy some actual motivation so it made a little bit more sense.
Back to top Go down
Phoden
Refugee
Phoden

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Apr 2013, 4:00 pm

Yeah , I am actualy mentioning it because I feel he read my post and than just almsot copied.

I mean even the nationality of the guy helping him is english!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fatman Cavalier
Refugee
Fatman Cavalier

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Apr 2013, 4:15 pm

That did seem fairly uninspired, Spode-...I mean, Blaze-Vortex. Fairly unbelievable as well...any human would panic and run at the sight of a bloodthirsty pyromancer. I'd like to reiterate that our human forms start out with next to no equipment; for instance, all my Keeper had to his name were a pair of trousers.
Back to top Go down
Phoden
Refugee
Phoden

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Apr 2013, 4:20 pm

Cav how do you get a signature.

When I try to use it it doesn't appear to me.

Or does it appear to other people and no me?

nvm
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Apr 2013, 6:31 pm

Phoden wrote:
And what do yo uguys think of my real character?
It is a clever twist. Poor Carmine has been down on his luck recently. Brutally murdered in the last Age. Usurped from his own home by a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Phoden
Refugee
Phoden

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Apr 2013, 6:41 pm

I normaly wanted to keep Carmine just dead. But I needed a way for my nazca lines for my evil entity there to raise.

I mean Carmine has been brutaly killed several times. I don't really think his home is ursurped. Because terrenum felt the ritual and absorbed the power of the portal causing the Hellish abys to become unstable and be destroyed.

And this time Carmine isn't coming back.

Because the names might sound strange. Nut he is an earth keeper.

He says that he is something and needs a cuican or something.

But what it actualy means I am a keeper and I need a heart.

I just keep the names different and that he doesn't know of the other keepers. I like the idea of earth keeper who is in no way or form connected to all the other ages or keepers infact.

It will give this strange questions that arise between my keeper and the others. Because my keeper only knows of himself and his Minions the immortals.

He didin't even know what Carmine was. He just thought of a way to release himself.
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Apr 2013, 7:09 pm

Ah, even more clever than I first thought. This shall be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Phoden
Refugee
Phoden

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Apr 2013, 7:26 pm

so Beast why the Davy jones idea?
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Apr 2013, 7:37 pm

Fatman Cavalier wrote:
That did seem fairly uninspired, Spode-...I mean, Blaze-Vortex. Fairly unbelievable as well...any human would panic and run at the sight of a bloodthirsty pyromancer. I'd like to reiterate that our human forms start out with next to no equipment; for instance, all my Keeper had to his name were a pair of trousers.

Mine only had a loincloth. Pretty hardcore.

And Phoden, I didn't really even understand what a cuican was. Now I know that he means a dungeon heart, but is that an Incan word or something?
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Apr 2013, 7:44 pm

Mine started in a forest with caribu skins.

Which sounds like more, but this is northern canada, past the edge of the tiaga.

That's essentially like going out anywhere else in the winter wearing a speedo. And then jumping in a lake.
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Apr 2013, 7:47 pm

Mine had just ordinary clothes and a uselessly small magical gem. More again, but still too small to get a fast start.
Phoden wrote:
so Beast why the Davy jones idea?
I was actually inspired by watching Pirates of the Caribbean. I thought it would be awesome to command a navy. The persona of Davy Jones was the best entity to achieve this as a Keeper.
Back to top Go down
Phoden
Refugee
Phoden

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Apr 2013, 7:52 pm

so the dungeon heart = corazón

keeper = cuidadero
Back to top Go down
Element
User
Element

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Apr 2013, 8:30 pm

cursiveWrit wrote:

Which sounds like more, but this is northern canada, past the edge of the tiaga.

That's essentially like going out anywhere else in the winter wearing a speedo. And then jumping in a lake.

When you're in a freezing place wearing animal skins that are soaked in cold water from a lake, you'd be better off just taking them off and walking around naked. The water would quickly freeze, and you'd be a walking icicle.
Back to top Go down
Phoden
Refugee
Phoden

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Apr 2013, 8:42 pm

Calavier may the description of Terrenum in the ooc first page be.

An keeper whose origin is not from the keepers homeworld. But an Earthly keeper who had constructed an savage and bloodthirsty Empire puppeting emperors at his whimps. Untill a large rebellion wich not only signald the ending of an age of evil but also the end of the age of magic. But with the dark void where keepers remain now focused on earth the taste of Magic has freed Terrenum and his immortals are not far away
Back to top Go down
Fatman Cavalier
Refugee
Fatman Cavalier

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Apr 2013, 10:27 pm

Phoden, I'm not too fond of changing the course of history, but I suspect your 'savage and bloodthirsty empire' was B.C., and that I will let slide. That is quite the ponderous description, though; any way you could shorten it? The purpose of the compendium is more to provide basic information describing Keepers, their dungeons, and their creatures for other players to use for accuracy's sake, not quite for bios.
Back to top Go down
BBeast
User

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 07 Apr 2013, 10:45 pm

I think I see what he has done. He hasn't invented a new empire. He has said that he was, or at least posing as, the god(s) of the Incas, an empire and religion which did indeed exist.

Unless I've misread his posts, perhaps it could be shortened to something along the lines of "Once one of the deities of the long-lost Inca Empire, and not from the realm of Outremear. Plotting a return for himself and his fellow Immortals."
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Apr 2013, 1:36 am

So how does one go about joining this? Because I had an idea for a... Character? Keeper? Whatever my main persona is.

Just make a post, right?

Hm, issue is, my idea of a classical over the top super villain leaves me with little in the way of units to make that probably won't resemble Jesters'. No wait, I guess I've got it.

Last edited by Ji on Mon 08 Apr 2013, 4:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Phoden
Refugee
Phoden

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Apr 2013, 4:24 am

again BBeast you've thought correct.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 08 Apr 2013, 7:48 am

Element wrote:
cursiveWrit wrote:

When you're in a freezing place wearing animal skins that are soaked in cold water from a lake, you'd be better off just taking them off and walking around naked. The water would quickly freeze, and you'd be a walking icicle.

I'm Canadian, I know this. Believe me, I do. However, it wasn't a real example- I was making a joke. First of all, in the summer(which I assume from people's posts it is, yes?) even Nunavut is relatively tepid. Second, because it sounds funnier to say 'wearing a speedo. then jumping in a lake.' than to make a good, accurate description.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread   Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungeon Keepers: TSW OOC Thread
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next