WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)

Go down 
+7
andavocados
Snowy
Szemetlada
Diamondback
marsh
Rachel
Ømnivalence
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 9:24 pm

Wait what do you mean.

We've only been planning this for ever.

I can't just completely throw this all out.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 9:25 pm

^
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 9:28 pm

No I meant the Letter from the Directør thing.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 9:29 pm

OHOKAY
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 9:30 pm

Oh.

That.

Perhaps you're right. Perhaps it is better then that we just silently ask Midas or someone to perma us and retain what honor we have left.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 9:31 pm

What honor is there in a silent retreat? I'd rather die fighting then surrender!
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 9:33 pm

Nah. I'll just back off for a while. Who knows. Maybe one day I'll wanna go back.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 9:33 pm

True enough.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 9:34 pm

Meh. I bet by the time you do, it will be dead. XD
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 9:35 pm

Regardless. XD

I know I'll end up back at some point. It doesn't feel right just leaving like this.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 9:48 pm

Hah, if I didn't leave now, I doubt I ever would. I am also sure I'll regret this decision.

But I will stand by it.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 9:48 pm

YESH.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

Everything feels so empty now... I feel all alone. ;~;
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 9:52 pm

Dun be alone...
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 9:55 pm

I don't know how else to feel at this point...
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 9:56 pm

I am bored.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 9:58 pm

So am I.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:00 pm

;A;
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:01 pm

Wow. Not having Havenseized sucks.

Thanks Psh. Douchebag.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:04 pm

I know.

Here. I shall go do something.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:06 pm

I feel like I should make another RP... But there won't really be anything quite like Havenseized. Especially now we can't get away with stuff. This sucks. Like major.
Back to top Go down
marsh
User
marsh

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 18 Oct 2011, 10:06 pm

LOOKATGD
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 4:45 pm

Most of the RP'ers flooded here from the start from the corrupt sporum.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 5:18 pm

Sporum's gonna die, with or without the RPers. But without them, it'd go down a lot quicker. And BB is, intentionally or unintentionally, pushing those RPers away. I mean, he's just doing his job, I guess. So the Sporum is probably just fated to die or something.

Anyway. I never got around to reading the Havenseized IC, so I'm going to make absolutely sure I have an early start at staying updated with this Fatesealed thingy. XD

Might even join in later if you need anyone. Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Oct 2011, 5:21 pm

The IC is still up though. Who needs a OOC on the Sporum? We've got our freedom forum right here. 8)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)   Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well we done fucked up now. (A result of Havenseized shit)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next