WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC

Go down 
+10
Admiral Ji
Patches
Zorthax
brendan
Alex
€rim
Balu
Surprise
Rachel
Shade
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 2:08 pm

Yes, you do Crim. Do it. Do it now.

I can actually find you the site with the emulator/ROM so you can play Rekka no Ken, Sacred Stones, and Shadow Dragon on your computer.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 3:05 pm

That'd be cool.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 3:35 pm

If you need help with anything, I've beaten Rekka No Ken and Sacred Stones and can help you. Sacred Stones isn't too hard, but Rekka No Ken has a few tricky chapters. And God help you if you try Rekka on Hector Hard Mode.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 5:39 pm

Click this.

Take a few minutes of experimentation; you'll figure it out. This is all free.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 22 Oct 2011, 8:54 pm

'kay, I downloaded Sacred Stones and one that was labeled only as "Fire Emblem" but after looking at the predownload pics I'm fairly certain it's Rekka no Ken. Anyways, playing Rekka no Ken first.

Shade, I start all games on the hardest difficulty. >:D
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 12:09 am

OH MAN! I JUST GOT AN EXCITING UPFATE FROM WOW! NEW EXPANSION COMING SOON WITH A NEW RACE/CLASS/STORY/LOCATION/ITEMS/LEVELCAP/ACTIVITIES!
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 1:32 am

EW WOW GROSS.

Jk.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 2:45 am

Come on. Who wouldn't wanna play as this sweet, lovable panda... WHO WILL KICK YOUR ASS! Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 Wowx4-artwork-00-large
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 9:11 am

Crim wrote:
EW WOW GROSS.

Jk.
^

Note I am not kidding.
Back to top Go down
http://pkmnheartgold.tumblr.com
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 11:23 am

Sorry Darkie, it's just as a fan, I got excited when I found this news.
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 12:24 pm

Alex, you might not want to get too excited. The developers revealed at Blizzcon that the Pandas would be the race that slowed down the mindless violence and senseless slaughter between the factions with thier happy-go-lucky attitude and refusal to commit to a side.

In other news, IMMVP is the World Champion of StarCraft 2, after making the most unexpected comback in Starcraft history, and proving once again the the Terrans are the most awesome race.

And for those to whom it may concern, I will be beginning a slew of RP's after lunch, once of which will be in honor of the upcoming movie World War Z, starring Brad Pitt, based on the bestselling novel by Max Brooks.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 12:50 pm

Not 100% true Zorth. I saw video proof that at Blizzcon, the pandaren ar neutral due to the fact that the 2 factions want Pandaria's resources for their war. Through storyline however, Pandarens will have to choose Horde or Alliance at lvl 10. Making them the first neutral race without ruining much of the main plot of WoW.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 1:40 pm

There's a PLOT to World Of Warcraft? xD
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 1:44 pm

Yes. Yes there is. 2 factions want to beat the crap outta each other for their own reasons.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 1:45 pm

Oh right.

Honestly I didn't think their was a plot at all. xD
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 1:51 pm

Oh, look it's my character
Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 Draenei
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 1:58 pm

is this game just like full of fanservice or something
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 2:03 pm

Not really. Some yes, but then you have ugly ass female dwarfs.
Back to top Go down
brendan
Common Poster
brendan

PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 2:06 pm

um

okay sure whatever.

I'm glad i dislike WOW.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 2:09 pm

And that is fine. You are yourself, no one else.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 2:47 pm

DARKIEYOURSUPPOSEDTOPUTAJKATTHEENDEVENIFITWASNTANACTUALJK.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 2:58 pm

lol alex. "not all fanservice"? have you seen the comparison pictures of the male and female taurens? lets put it this way- the male tauren isn't even fully humanoid. the female on the other hand...
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 3:02 pm

The female still isn't particularly attractive. Maybe google was showing me the wrong pics, but still.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 3:08 pm

it doesn't necassarily have to be super attractive to be a perfect point- the male and female taurens are different enough that they have to be genetically distinct species. Seriously, the builds, the appearance, the general traits are so different they could not POSSIBLY be the same species.

Though... trolls? I'm not sure what these things are, actually.. um, whatever these things are, are a better example.
Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 Figure8

What makes it worse is the comparison with the alpha- clearly this wasn't just a horny design student trying to make the female characters look hot- at some point, someone looked at the male and female characters, pointed at the female characters and went "those should be hotter". though the tauren kind of prove it didn't work perfectly. then again, they are bull people. kind of hard to make that look hot.
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 23 Oct 2011, 3:25 pm

UGH! TROLLS! BLAGH!

Tauren are cool... Very cool indeed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC   Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Games, Movies. Books, ETC
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next