WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

The Earthheart - OOC

Go down 
+5
Master of ImpZ
Gnd
Patches
JazzTap
Snowy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2015, 1:50 am

I appreciate the efforts xD Of course you're not required to, lol.

I'll wait a bit for everyone else who wants to "and my sword! And my axe!" before continuing~
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Apr 2015, 1:59 am

Kyra: And MY Lance named Illia the Su-

Everyone Else: Are you going to say the name of the lance EVERYTIME?
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2015, 12:23 am

Every night does Kyra put her lance to sleep in a smaller bed next to her bed?

I'll wait a biiit longer, but after that then Mro's just gonna assume the remaining unspoken said yes and continue with the story :3
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2015, 12:24 am

Yes absolutely she does.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Apr 2015, 4:55 pm

The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 Tumblr_ms7q3rI6mT1qm7agbo1_500
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2015, 12:20 am

Where did you what. How did. What is that from? XD
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2015, 12:52 am

Quoth the raven. :p

Dunno, but Huginn/Munnin are shamelessly being lifted from Norse mythology, here, so it's understandable you'll find other people doing the same.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2015, 11:35 am

Ooooh okay. That's what had me confused xp
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Apr 2015, 10:33 pm

Oookay, sorry for the slump. Drafting the next post now! Expect it up by tomorrow night at the latest! ^^
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2015, 12:28 pm

I think the quote is from American gods. But I like to think it's shadow the hedgehog.
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2015, 12:42 pm

Oh. Yes, yes it is from American Gods. It's on the trope page. In hindsight, I'm almost sure I came across it before. This version's better, though.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2015, 1:09 pm

I assume the places marked for,the drives aren't the only places we're gonna be going yeah?
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2015, 1:27 pm

Yupyup. I've got a few things planned for after/if the drives are collected that'll involve traveling around a bit more. Also still open for plot ideas! I mean, we built this world, we might as well use it :P

I'm thinking of ideas on how to incorporate Raizerr, Todd, Lutin, and Sanjan into the story more. Todd and Sanjan in particular could be soon introduced on this next segment - as a contact to guide the heroes along the next leg of their journey, maybe, or a squatter in the rail tunnels?
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2015, 1:36 pm

Oof. Well, it's not like we have a... hey, can we have a plane? If not, heading east would put us in contact with Sanjan easily. And it gets the water dungeon over with.

Moreover, if the logistics of continuing eastwards are amenable, we could proceed to snag the two Westearly drives before basing ourselves out of Kollavik for the endgame. Sure, we'd have to either carry multiple drives around or arrange handoffs in foreign territory, but at least travel times would be lessened.

(Maybe we should do the negotiation IC, but this is faster right now.)
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2015, 1:40 pm

If anyone could arrange for us to have a plane...

I'll make the call. /dramatic catch phrase, maybe?
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Apr 2015, 5:24 pm

Hehe, yeah, Rhao could use her richness superpowers! :P
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Apr 2015, 1:34 am

Cropdusters.
Back to top Go down
Gnd
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2015, 7:25 pm

Have been writing exams. Will be occupied until later this week.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun 26 Apr 2015, 8:04 pm

No sweat, gotta focus on what's important :P

I see this RP as moving pretty slow anyway, what with our busy schedules and all, but if we all stay onboard it could go far!
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2015, 12:02 am

I'll see if I can find some time for it soon. Sorry buddy.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2015, 12:21 am

Oh no no, that's not to say I'm dissatisfied with the pacing :P I'm a slow poster myself! I'm just saying that I'm committed to sticking with it, even if there are slow periods and long hiatuses. Yeah, I know we're all busy and have our own stuff to deal with, so no worries Patches :3
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2015, 12:50 pm

It's at least sort of moving.
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2015, 1:15 pm

Finals week is next week, on my end. If you see me writing long posts before next Saturday, just know that I shouldn't be. Still. Imagine the things we could do this summer. (Alternative frame stories and narrative gimmicks? Tangent Axis revival?)

Incidentally, the first half of Over the Garden Wall is up on the cable on-demand, and it really is good. (Dealing with irritating people! And lovingly-rendered turkeys!)
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2015, 1:28 pm

I loved Over the Garden Wall!
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Apr 2015, 1:41 pm

I was meaning to get into that but I never did.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Earthheart - OOC   The Earthheart - OOC - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Earthheart - OOC
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next