WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Deceptive Ambition

Go down 
+11
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Shade
Surprise
Rachel
Zorthax
Deoxyspine
brendan
Admiral Ji
andavocados
Patches
Snowy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 3:40 pm

Also, I assume we should stay with first-evolution pokemon?
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 3:57 pm

That's what comes out of eggs~!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 5:13 pm

So our starting egg can be Unova, but we can't catch a Unova Pokemon?
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 5:24 pm

It has been revealed that Unova Pokemon can't appear anywhere else other than Unova because of it's exotic Pokemon is exclusive to only Unova.

It like all the regions were parts of Japan, but then WHAM. Unova's in China or some shit.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 5:30 pm

So then I can't start with one either?

I'm failing to grasp something that feels like it should be incredibly obvious.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 5:32 pm

You can start with a Unova Pokemon egg, you just can't catch them in Kanto.
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 6:05 pm

Name: Cho long
Sex: As often as possible. Ergo, male.
Appearance: Tall, wiry, white with hints of asian roots. Eyes have no irises to speak of, and hair is brown-black and buzzcut. Wears tight fitting survival clothing, with lots of zip pockets that always have something in them. Keeps his pokeballs on a bandolier across his chest. His fingers are very long, and they are always moving. Tapping rythms, conducting, or just seemingly random swings and pokes at the air. He seems twitchy, somehow, even when he isnt moving, and he doesnt blink as much as normal people.
Personality: Tends to speak randomly, sometimes eloquent, other times coarse, but always getting his point across. Shy, he prefers to spend time with his pokemon or even just stare into space for indefinite periods. He is very nervous, like something is coming after him and he might have to run at any moment. Enjoys showing off his agility by juggling or climbing trees.
Pokemon: Please sir, may I have a big fat ball of lardy love? May I have obsession so honest its cute? May I have Muchlax?
Poke'dex: Black and sleek, with not so many buttons that all have multiple meanings for security purposes.
History: Cho Long grew up in Saffron with his asian grandparents after his parents will killed in a car accident when he was 3. He grew up in the worst part of town, and was exposed to so many chemicals that it gave him a mild addiction to aerosol, though he doesnt know about that. Its why he is so jumpy, actually. His body is always looking for another spray of chemicals, so it wants to move until it finds them. He is a bright kid, and the local librarians loved the way he would just sit there for hours, slowly transferring the unread book pile on his right to the read book pile on his left. He has undiagnosed ADD, hence his inability to focus, and comes by his agility naturally. As the skinny oriental kid at a white school in the tough end of town, you have to be damn fast or your ass is history.
Other: (Anything else that you would like to add)

Last edited by Zorthax on Mon 24 Oct 2011, 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 6:06 pm

I. Just. Gah.

Now allow me to go think for several hours whether I want Litwick or Anorith or perhaps Roggenrola or maybe Mudkip.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 6:08 pm

Kanto, Johto, Hoen, and sinnoh are all in Japan(even the terrain is base on Japan in Kanto and Johto- supposedly someone compared it with a map and determined where they were) while Unova is New York city. One of the worst things about the series is that desert. you remember the desert? it was made when a commit hit. You remember Kyurem? in Unova's mythology, it arrived on a commit. It's height? 9'11". Add to that the busy dock and the "central park" found in the middle of the map, and you start to get a good idea of how it synchs up. Oh, and remember Victory Island, that can be reached from the docks? it reminds me a bit of the island the statue of liberty is on, in terms of design and purpose.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 6:11 pm

Zorthax, which town does he come from? Can you include that?

Ah, nice to know Joural.
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 6:16 pm

One city, now available at a history near you.

Judgement day. It is coming. To a theatre near you.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 6:17 pm

Wat.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 6:18 pm

I AM A REPOSITORY OF USELESS KNOWLEDGE! YOU ARE VERY MUCH WELCOME!

But yeah. I'll probably go with treecko, my all time favorite pokemon.

I just wish they'd make a grass-rock type... it would be so awesome...
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 6:55 pm

Isnt Cradilly a rock-grass type?

How dare you try to usurp my position as the respository of useless knowledge!! BACK OFF YOU maghwI'pu'!!
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 8:11 pm

Yeah but lileep be mine, foo.

Question, are we awarded our pokedex, before, or after, we get our pokeman?
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 8:58 pm

I'm not going to lie, Pokemon RP"s aren't up my alley.

However, I am attempting to branch out. So here goes for Pokemon ignorance. I might be an infrequent poster, but I will try.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 9:25 pm

lileep doesn't count because it's terrible. I hate it. It's so useless. I mean, the type combination isn't bad, but it's moveset combines the worst attributes of both, instead of the best or even the mediocre.

also, I want to see a grass-fire type. I think that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 9:45 pm

Lileep is ment to be a wall. Send it in, put up sone stealth rocks, start spamming toxic.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 9:58 pm

but we hates it! it could be so much better. can it even learn giga-drain? what good is a grass type wall that doesn't learn giga-drain?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 10:01 pm

It can. Just not naturally.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 10:19 pm

Brutality in a Pokemon RP? Oooh, how deliciously obsured.
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 11:14 pm

I love the fact that in four pages, I am the only one with character sheet. And that includes the founder, so... yeah, I think I win.

When I make my pokemon castle, it will be defended by a wall made of Shuckle and lots of multi-type ranged attack pokemon filling in the holes. So yeah, no one could ever defeat me.

MunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunch
MunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunch
MunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunchMunch
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 11:19 pm

Octillary would be good for that. They can learn flamethrower, ice beam, energy ball, hydropump...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 11:22 pm

And, most importantly for those sticky situations, Hyper Beam.

Those things murdered a high level Pokemon of mine once... Bastards.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 24 Oct 2011, 11:23 pm

Yes, also hyper beam.

Especially if they have the sniper ability.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deceptive Ambition
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next