WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Deceptive Ambition

Go down 
+11
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Shade
Surprise
Rachel
Zorthax
Deoxyspine
brendan
Admiral Ji
andavocados
Patches
Snowy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

Deceptive Ambition - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 9:49 pm

Ditto is the only bisexual, he's totally hipster.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
scarydactyl
User
scarydactyl

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 10:04 pm

No he's a whore
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 10:07 pm

A whorish hipster. He's pink for fucks sake.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011, 10:09 pm

NymphoDitto has fucked every pokemon in the Universe, including other Ditto and people too. Total slut. Even though Ditto is a Badass Bisexual Hipster, because Ditto is all three it is 1/3rd the Hipster of Flygon, 1/3rd the BA off Absol, and 1/3rd the adaptability of Kecleon
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 8:34 pm

Ditto is not a cheap whore! shi is a very expensive whore! at the very least the cost is 100+ultra/great ball. more depending on how long it takes.
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 8:43 pm

..... Joural, where are you catching your ditto? And what are you doing with them? It has never taken me more than one great ball to catch a ditto, and the fact of the matter is that there are so pathetically few situations where Ditto is useful in combat that it is much more practical to just sell out ditto as a two-bit whore too every pokemon that you want a kid off of.

Kind of like a Poke-Pimp, if I may use that term so blithely.
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Nov 2011, 9:22 pm

That sir is an expensive whore... What da fuck do you catch them with defense hogs, or legendaries? I always swap out to a low def pokemon when I am going into an area infested with Ditto that I am aiming to catch.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Dec 2011, 11:42 pm

Feel free to post.
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 12:16 am

I would, except that you havent caught up to me yet. Observe the fundamental danger in personal timeskips. You miss out on the action. Like in locked doors. I have posted once and two pages of action have gone on without me when I could have been involved. *shrug* Ce-levi!
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 1:44 am

I'm not going to advance in plot just because you decided to skip to the next destination while the rest hasn't gotten their posts in yet. It's your fault rather, that you skipped out on the chance for interaction.
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 2:00 am

I know you won't, I wasn't complaining. I was just saying that I have now lost out on opportunities for interactions in two RPs, and that it illustrates the dangers of personal timeskipping. Nothing more, no subtext. Just fact and statement.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 2:43 am

I'm pretty certain that I won't have time to keep up with this one. Sorry, guys.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 9:46 am

Yes you will.

*dangles a pair of 20-sided die over a vat of acid*

I'll do it!
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Dec 2011, 6:29 pm

*gasp*

*looks anxiously between DeadChu and Alaska*

*insert favorite epic suspense music*
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 11:32 am

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Zorthax
User

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 3:18 pm

Bump back?

Whats the protocol for non-astericked movement, I've never encountered this before.

Although it occurs to me that the bump was probably to get the people on this thread to post. Towards those ends, I will now go and post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deceptive Ambition   Deceptive Ambition - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deceptive Ambition
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14