WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)

Go down 
+5
Zorthax
Patches
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Rachel
Admiral Ji
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Zorthax
User

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:11 pm

Yes, lets ignore the paranoid conspiracist in the corner and wonder where the RP will start. I once made a entire continent for a D&D roleplay back on Shades forum. I actually posted it in my D&D roleplay, but no one even glanced at that so I suppose I can still use it here.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:12 pm

Not mountain, try more Russaie.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:13 pm

With mountains?
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:14 pm

NO! NO! NOOOO! Do I need to punt you!?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:15 pm

As long as I land on a mountain.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:15 pm

Why a mountain?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:22 pm

Good question.

Russia has mountains.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:25 pm

Yes, yes it does...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:26 pm

But you don't like mountains.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:27 pm

You think a dragon would like mountains, just cause he's a dragon? You have offended me kind sir! *slaps you with a glove* Good day, sir!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:27 pm

*rubs still-flaming cheek*

I never implied that.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:30 pm

Of course you did, you vile man!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:32 pm

I'll paint you blue.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:32 pm

Howdy folks. Jac told me about Ji's game and said I should ask Ji if I can play. I did, and he gave me the okay. SO, I guess you're stuck with a derpy dragon.

AD&D 2.5 is my favorite edition, despite its wacky rules. D&D 3.5 is another good one, though I dislike certain restrictions that are just silly. Actually do not like 4e, though that's because of the combat focus. It's a rollplaying game as far as I can tell. Haven't played in a while so I gotta learn it again. Yay.

Sorcerer, Duelist, Warmage, Thief, Warrior, Expert, Spellcaster . . . Those are the classes I generally play. Any recommendations? Thinking of making a Dragonborn as well. I'd go with a Draconian but Ji doesn't know what that is and I'd likely be the natural enemy of everyone else in the group. Can totally play a ranged DPS type caster, utility mage, or whatever. Just don't want to be a bard or cleric.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:33 pm

I think we're looking for a mage-type.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:35 pm

You can not alter a perfect color!

Hmmm.... We have A barbarian... Whatever Legs is... How about ah warlord!
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:37 pm

Eo's a Warlord.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:37 pm

Sorcerer, Thief, or Warlord is what I'm thinking I think. Though wasn't Warlord taken?

Oh hey, glad I hit F5.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:38 pm

Okay then, a mage.

Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:39 pm

I think we've got basically no magic, so sorcerer is probably the way to go.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:40 pm

Cool. I'll play a Sorcerer then. Any drastic change from the 3.5 Sorcerer I should know about? Apparently bards can heal now, so I'm lost. Ji said no to me playing an Aurak Draconian so I'm going with a Dragonborn then.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:43 pm

This group is made of win.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:53 pm

Legs, your sarcasm is murdering me.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:54 pm

That... Wasn't sarcasm...
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Nov 2011, 11:55 pm

Still debating on WHO I should be. Y'know, character, personality, etc. Any idea what kind of personalities are in the group so far?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)
Page 7 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next