WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)

Go down 
+5
Zorthax
Patches
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Rachel
Admiral Ji
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37
AuthorMessage
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:18 am

fine, sure, whatever.

Eo, or Patches, someone close this, please.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011, 12:30 am

'Aye.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)
Page 37 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37