WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)

Go down 
+5
Zorthax
Patches
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Rachel
Admiral Ji
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 12:51 am

Well, that's the response I like, because that means "I mean, I won't kill everything if I don't have to..."

But say for instance, you're just sprung upon by bandits. Would you kill them outright? Take them into custody and put them in a jail? You all have a lot of rope (Comes with the kit)
Back to top Go down
Alex
User
Alex

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 12:53 am

I suppose we should take them to custody first. Find out why the hell they are attacking.

That and depends on the bandits. Random murderers must be killed.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 12:54 am

All these "depends" makes me happy, because at the very least that means you're "trying" to be a hero. I have mentioned I'd reaaaaallly like it if you guys were heroes, right? And not just a roving band of murdering looters for hire?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 12:56 am

Wait, what? The barbarian has 18 CHA? Why? Maybe I'm missing something here, but still.

Bandits: Act scary as heck, and if they don't back off... I'm not responsible for my teammates, who I may or may not be egging on. Probably strip them naked and dump them in the next town to spread word about myself. Or kill them so they don't come back for revenge after I take their stuff. Either way.

My guy might be idealistic, as a very distant second priority to his self-interest.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Alex
User
Alex

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 12:57 am

Greed and murder will only put a man at a rank as low or perhaps lower than the one he hunts. A man that hunts for the good of others is near godly.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 12:57 am

Nope, ya didn't mention that as far as I can tell. I've been asking that question for a while now, XD. Who do you want us to be? Total heroes, neutral adventurers, or what?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 12:58 am

Yes, but then you assassinate a king, and you've got his country. Not a bad deal. Ever read Order of the Stick, anybody?
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 12:59 am

Well, my guy wouldn't try to kill them unless he really needed too. That said, he can't stop himself from over doing it at times with thugs like that.

And yes, the barbarian does have the 18 CHR.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 1:01 am

Do you have CHA-based intimidation powers or something?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 1:02 am

God Donut wrote:
Wait, what? The barbarian has 18 CHA? Why? Maybe I'm missing something here, but still.

Bandits: Act scary as heck, and if they don't back off... I'm not responsible for my teammates, who I may or may not be egging on. Probably strip them naked and dump them in the next town to spread word about myself. Or kill them so they don't come back for revenge after I take their stuff. Either way.

My guy might be idealistic, as a very distant second priority to his self-interest.
There're barbarians who are great at demoralizing their enemies and all that, and barbarians who just fly into a rage and murder everything, he's the former.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 1:04 am

Yes, I am the former. I am not a total madman murder killer.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 1:05 am

What do you mean? You kill more efficently, by applying debuffs to your enemies with your ragefurno.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 1:07 am

See. But I don't just fly into a mindless murder frenzy.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 1:07 am

No, no you're totally capable of that. Every barbarian is.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 1:08 am

Shush. I have a top hat!
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 1:08 am

What general alignment/role do you want for the group? Are we rescuing princesses or something?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 1:11 am

No, actually you're being like any good heroes, you're blundering into history.

I am literally going to send you on a generic first quest to get something back that was stolen by highwaymen, give you leads for things, and see what threads you grab, what you don't.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 1:13 am

So, blindly make a character or PM the hell outta everyone to chain a story together?
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 1:15 am

It will work, I just know it!
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 1:16 am

Hm? No, basically... you do A. A has some choices you get to make. You just impacted the whole world, and now instead of getting to now do B, you instead have say, C. And C will have choices.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 1:17 am

Hm? I mean as far as character creation goes. I assume that nobody PM'd each other and talked about their backstories to link everyone together.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 1:17 am

Well, of course we haven't. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 1:18 am

I don't have much backstory yet.

Are we starting out knowing each other or not?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 1:19 am

Oh, yes I'll fill you in.

All the dragonborns, you know each other, this is a dragonborn village, and you might not live here, but you've visited before. It's fairly small, more of a way point to bigger and better things in the region. Everyone else, they're travelers, if they know you guys or not is their choice.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Nov 2011, 1:22 am

So, we are just old chums eh? Or perhaps, old rivals...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)
Page 15 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next