WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)

Go down 
+5
Zorthax
Patches
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Rachel
Admiral Ji
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:24 am

We are mature here, and mature.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:24 am

. . . okay, seriously, how adult can you get on this forum? XD
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:25 am

Well, jokes are perfectly fine. No matter how dead baby or sexual they may be.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:25 am

Umm...

Hmm.

I don't really know.

But I need sleep so good bye and good night.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:26 am

G'night. Beware of flaming pedobears.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:26 am

What does Annie have to do with this!?
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

Annie and Soraka are stalking you.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:27 am

Now, why does that not surprise me?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:32 am

So long as you're not flagrantly obscene or otherwise offensive, I won't get you for it.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:32 am

Flaming pedobear references are fine though, right? And if ya don't get what we mean, look up Annie and Tibbers, from League of Legends.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:33 am

So, uh, now to plot your first battle agianst a dragon.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:33 am

You suck! Lolipops!
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

. . . har har. HAR HAR. Expect me to turn against the party if that happens.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:35 am

Expect me to turn *from* the party. And the dragon. They're not to be messed around with lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:35 am

Why is it that dragons are so easily picked for the generic evil villian of fantasy stuffs?
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:36 am

They're also really poorly written and played, usually. Hence why I'm so gung-ho about playing a Draconian.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:36 am

We'll, a young one is like level 5, you guys could handle one at roung level 2 each.

So you'll make it a three way battle, Derp? That actually sounds interesting, white dragons aren't terribly reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:37 am

Darn generic evil dragons.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:37 am

White Dragons got screwed in D&D. Actually, Chromatics in general got the short end of the statistical and author sticks. I houserule my dragons heavily.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:38 am

I would presume.

Actually a young white dragon is level three, even easier.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:39 am

. . . when the party reaches level 3, and if this character is dead, can I play a dragon?
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:41 am

Why is it Chromatic dragons are always evil? I am not evil...
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:42 am

No, just, just no. Those are a bit, you know, extreme. It might be level three, but it's incredibly more powerful than a level 3 adventurer.

They honestly "aren't". White ones just also get to have a low intelligence, and therefore, well, it's not evil when an animal eats a cow
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:43 am

Stereotyping's a bitch. They also say Wyverns are stupid.

My draconomicons peg alignments on the species, though.

Last edited by God Donut on Fri 11 Nov 2011, 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:43 am

No emotion! What so ever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)
Page 29 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next