WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)

Go down 
+5
Zorthax
Patches
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Rachel
Admiral Ji
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:10 am

You are the one playing the Warlord, right?
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:10 am

Sorcerer.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:11 am

Oh.

Oops.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:11 am

I'm the warlord. I also have the position of asshat reserved ;)
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:12 am

Okay. You better heal me or the cleric is gonna be spirited off with a pissed paladin.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:13 am

Isn't that your name?

The cleric can also, heal.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:13 am

We have a cleric?
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

Oh, don't worry, I'm sure he'll get around to it eventually.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

Yes, well, I do have that skill. I don't remember how many of my encounter powers actually involve healing, but I do have some stuff I can use.

And yes, it is.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:15 am

Yes, we also have a cleric, the only member of the party who isn't unaligned, you know, though she's lawful good. Reguardless, yes, we do. And Eo, you get one, one that heals, but you can use it twice per encounter.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:16 am

. . . Lawful Good or Lawful Stupid?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:16 am

I thought I was Good now.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:17 am

Well, her god is bahamut so... stupid.

You need to announce that to people yoursel,f silly legs.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:17 am

Oh lord...
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:18 am

. . . . . . . . . I don't think I'll ever be able to bring in a Draconian then, considering as they're spawn of Tiamat. This is going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:19 am

We're all going to die.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:19 am

No, no. You're going to die. I'll watch! . . . and sell tickets.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:20 am

And I will just be drinking booze...
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:20 am

No, we're all going to slowly bleed to death.

We can use the tickets as bandages!
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:21 am

Dude, I have 20 squares in range. That's 100 feet. I'll be watching from afar.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:22 am

You can also heal yourself, guys. Especially you, Legs, you can heal others too. Lay on hands. TOUCH THEM AND MAKE THEM FEEL BETTER.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:22 am

HAPPY PILLS OF MAGIC.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

Let's keep the jokes that are probably out of this forum's rating to a minimum. I know I'm tempted.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:23 am

This forum's rating was blasted to death once Patches was the admin.

In other news... *touch*
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 1:24 am

My IRL group has alwaysmade that joke when there's a paladin in the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)
Page 28 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next