WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)

Go down 
+5
Zorthax
Patches
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Rachel
Admiral Ji
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 5:15 pm

Links to the books would be great.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 6:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 6:29 pm

The member 'THE Derp Dragon' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'One' : 3, 2

--------------------------------

#2 'Two' : 4
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 6:30 pm

You can also use this.

This dice is not existing.

Though we don't have all the dice we need, hence why we should use that one thing.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 6:30 pm

What command did ya use?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 6:33 pm

Along the top, there's all the bbcode stuff, look for the 6 sided die.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 6:34 pm

[roll="1d6"]Testing . . . [/roll]
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 6:45 pm

Not quite.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 6:46 pm

I noticed. Hence why I asked what code it was, and I didn't get an answer.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 6:47 pm

I thought it was the little box at the bottom of the reply box.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 6:48 pm

That's what got the Patches post.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 6:49 pm

Well, if you're curious to see the code then quote a post that used it. That'll tell you.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 6:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 7:05 pm

[quote="Ms_Ji"]You can also use this.

[roll="Two"]4[/roll]

Though we don't have all the dice we need, hence why we should use that one thing.[/quote]

Patches doesn't know dice notation, so he named them badly.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 8:05 pm

*whistle*

Downloading the books and putting them into iBooks as I type. And I know have the first four. Maybe I'll ge the others; not right now though.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 8:26 pm

but how do you roll a 20??? I suppose a 2 and a ten... but MEH! that SUCKS!
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 9:54 pm

We maaaay be divided~
But of you all I beg~
Because we are all hooved, at the end of eaaaaach leeeeg~
Noooo matter what the issue!
Come from where ever you please!
Cause all this trouble~
Will just result in tooth and mouth disease!
Fighting's not the way~
Haaay, come on, lets play!
You gotta shaaaare!
You gotta caaaaare!
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 10:24 pm

My ears!!! SAVING THROW, SAVING THROW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 10:29 pm

Yes! My terrible memory of a so-so episode has broken someone! It hurt to write that...
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 10:34 pm

Not broken, no. I rolled a nat 20. It was still horrific though. Barely made the horror check.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 10:43 pm

I guess I'll just have to find something worse.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 10:43 pm

My weighted d20s are ready!!!
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 10:44 pm

Woooow, watch your language sir, there are children about.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 10:45 pm

Oh no, I have 2d100s that are big and red. If I was talking about those you'd be able to say something.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 10:46 pm

Sir, the children. I think you just scared them for life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)
Page 32 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next