WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)

Go down 
+5
Zorthax
Patches
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Rachel
Admiral Ji
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:37 pm

We really wouldn't need them until combat came around, right?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:38 pm

Talking about in a bar shouldn't take much dice, at least in theory.

But if you're not ready to go yet, that's fine.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:40 pm

No, no, give me a moment to come up with some interesting things that would be dice roll light, that I could let you do in the bar, and we'll get started. I might let you gamble, as in practice, no stat would help you cheat a game of chance you don't get to interact with.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:54 pm

Anyone tried those character sheets I linked to?
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:56 pm

He needs to print them.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:56 pm

No, I mean sheets for everyone to download. Assuming people have microsoft excel.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:59 pm

Mine, sadly, does not.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:59 pm

Could you repost the link for me? I'm not sure what to do with the sheet, so we'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 3:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 8:46 pm

Wonderful, my brother ate my whole weekend. Yeah, we'll get started tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 8:47 pm

Shit happens dude. It's fine.

Hey guys, try out the sheets I linked to. For some reason Ji gets tons of errors. They work fine on my end. (talking the first one, the non-automated one) If nobody else is having problems I'll volunteer for filling them out. Or ya guys can do it yerself.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 9:02 pm

Lets just pray he doesn't do it next week.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 9:07 pm

Hey, you volunteered, bam it's your problem now. We'll have you fill it in while I feed you information.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 9:17 pm

I tried, but I don't know where to put everything in. Thanks for helping, man. I can also help if Derp doesn't want to do it all himself.

Speaking of which, what else can I call you?
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 9:47 pm

Hey, I volunteered under a condition. I need to know if Jac and Arch are having this problem, too. I'm derping. Who else is in this group?

Think we could speed this up if Ji and I tell people where to fill things in. That way if a character dies they can make their own character. Y'know, the whole teach a man to fish thing. Otherwise, send me info through Skype or something.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 9:49 pm

Arch is using an ipod, so yes, he'll have a problem.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 9:50 pm

I would do it, but I'm lazy. I can try though.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 9:51 pm

Ah. Fun. All I really need to know is if people can open and type in the spreadsheet. Hmm. How to make a sheet for him . . .

Jac, no being lazy. My life is hectic as it is. I'm trying to teach you people here, XD. Filling in a character sheet is easy.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 9:56 pm

What I did for his Exalted sheets was I just turned them into jpegs.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 10:22 pm

That's me, the problem-causer.

No, I don't think I'll be getting a computer in the next... 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:03 pm

Why on Earth would that be?

Also, I can try, like I said.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:05 pm

I can walk Jac through filling in the page. No worries.

Oh hey, Ji, idea. You, I, or us both can type up a step by step guide on how to fill in a character sheet. Again, that way we teach them rather than just do it for 'em. I stress this one mainly because 4e is a common system and they might be able to get a group IRL if they look.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:25 pm

I do sort of want to run a real-life group one day... I'd probably force my friends to play. And then I'd watch them pillage and rape everything, because that's just how they roll.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:28 pm

Scenery-crunching is a time-honored art, you know.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:33 pm

True... But still...

If I ever managed to find an IRL group to play with, I'd be some sort of mage or a Ranger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next