WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)

Go down 
+5
Zorthax
Patches
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Rachel
Admiral Ji
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 3:12 pm

I'll help however I can, duuuuuuuuudes. Found a pretty awesome spreadsheet but for some reason he was getting errors from it.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 3:18 pm

Maybe cause he computer derped?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 3:24 pm

Would you like me to pawn off the train of imformation I have on you, Derp? Shouldn't be too hard to turn that into sheet form, it's all pretty much ust waiting to be entered.

Last edited by Ms_Ji on Sat 12 Nov 2011, 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 3:26 pm

Pawn of the what? ENGRISH!!!

Oh yeah, that site has a basic sheet, too. Wait. Nevermind. I think I was using the basic sheet. Hmm. I used the first one on here if anyone's curious. Not the automated one. http://www.dndadventure.com/dnda_character_sheets.html

If ya need my information, Ji, I can write it out somewhere else. Thanks to the almighty power of torrents I have MS Office.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 3:32 pm

Off damn it, off, god I miss the second F once.

Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 3:33 pm

You're going to sell my sheet of information?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 3:35 pm

Yeah, yeah, I should have said off onto you. Moving on.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 3:38 pm

I'm lost.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 3:38 pm

Basically the sentance was supposed to mean "Would you like me to make you do this?"
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 3:41 pm

Ah. Dunno if it's poor grammar or me just derping, but the above didn't hint at that.

Eh, I think the players should fill in their own character sheets. Having the GM make sheets for the players is just silly to me. Not sure if our players are capable of doing that though so . . maybe? Where are you as far as the sheets go?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 3:42 pm

I have all the information, I just need to enter it.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011, 3:55 pm

Woooow, did I arrive at a bad time?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 11:54 am

Yeah I can't really make a sheet. I mean I could, I just don't have all the right knowledge and supplies...
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 1:46 pm

You have a BRAIN and a PENCIL!
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 1:53 pm

So where is everybody? I thought we were going to work on getting this part started today.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:01 pm

Well, Ji is still asleep, and I don't know where the other two are.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:01 pm

Huh. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:03 pm

Look at the Discord! LOOK AT EET!
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:04 pm

I look at it every time you post.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:07 pm

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:14 pm

Being a very big signature, it's pretty hard to miss.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:30 pm

I know~

Ji is on.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:30 pm

*taps fingers together* I'm not going to lie here, this is mostly my fault. Moooooostly... but, uh, we are not "ready". However, remembering that your sheets are for all intents, done anyway, I can pass out what I have, or just feed you information from them if you ask, until I can actually get some sheets printed off for me to write on.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:32 pm

His brother came over yesterday and sapped his time, LIKE A SPY.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Nov 2011, 2:34 pm

He also sapped my entire supply of Coke, but I digress, yes, I'm not ready. Then agian, light session shouldn't require your sheets too much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)
Page 34 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next