WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)

Go down 
+5
Zorthax
Patches
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Rachel
Admiral Ji
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 2:55 pm

I'm with Jac.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 3:42 pm

Internet went out, so I tried making my character on my own. Got about halfway done I think before realizing how stupid I was for not asking basic questions like what dice method you want us to use. Plus I kept wanting to use 32 point-buy.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 9:26 pm

So, uh, slow day today.

Everyone, we'll be starting as soon as I can figure out a way to run maps and battles without unincluding Legs from seeing them, so helping me will get us underway sooner.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 9:29 pm

I'll help somehow!
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 9:50 pm

Character sheet is done. Boys, you've got a Sorcerer in the midst who is baaaaaaasically a sniper in combat. Keep me alive!

OpenRPG could work but I don't know about iphones and other mobiles. I never had a reason to use it myself. Wizards of the Coast is launching (or has launched) an official program for 4e which even has fog of war, but ya gotta pay for it. I was on Stout Oak back when it was new. So. Yeah. I dunno, take a picture of a battlemat or something? I own a few of these myself.

http://kataklyzm.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/battlemat-close-up.jpg
http://www.warpuppy.com/images/products/battlemats/battlemat_lge.jpg
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 9:52 pm

Funfact, I lacks le battlemat, hell, I don't even have our tiles, we keep them in the garage of wonders.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 9:53 pm

I has my tiles in a box behind me. Why you no have yours with you at all times?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 9:54 pm

Because ours are our groups, and thus we keep them where we play, in my best friend's garage.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 9:55 pm

Ah. That makes perfect sense then. Hmm. Remind me to ask about shipping.

Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 9:58 pm

No, no shipping in this thread. I already tried.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 10:05 pm

Wait. What happened? I can't send one of my five mats to Ji?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 10:06 pm

Well, randomly getting things would be suspicious, when I have no cards of debit nor credit.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 10:07 pm

Ah, alright. First forum I've been in where there's more than two people younger than I am.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 10:07 pm

Ooooh, how terribly awkward...

You could take a picture of it?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 10:08 pm

How... pray tell, would that help anyone?

When in doubt, screw it paint to the rescue. I'll just use paint. Hope y'all like paint. Also declare y'alls colors now.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 10:09 pm

Red
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 10:11 pm

I can help you man, I am expert Drawerz!

Darn you sir, red is my color... I guess... I'll take teal.
Back to top Go down
THE Derp Dragon
User
THE Derp Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 10:12 pm

That's why I chose it. *Cackles*
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 10:12 pm

I can draw on a grib by myself, Jac. Exacts don't need me to be good at drawing, I just need the line tool

Anyone know how I can somehow draw at the pixel level, yet still have it be big when I display it?
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 10:15 pm

EEEEEEEEEEVILE!

Have you tried Gimp?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 10:19 pm

Kay, I've rigged drawing on the pixel level to have an expression of visability on the actual level.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 10:21 pm

Wait wut.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 10:23 pm

Exactly, friend.

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 J7mTv9KRQ15OT

Each box is one 5 foot square.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 10:25 pm

What do they mean!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Admiral Ji
Admiral Ji

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 10:26 pm

Red is the space occupied by Derp, Blue is the space occupied by you. The top of each post will contain the legend, where I'll point out any changes (Like suddenly, a goblin, he's now green).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)   A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A dungeons and dragons rpg by Ji. (It's my first guys, I finally popped my cherry)
Page 20 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next