WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Our Heritage for Time Immemorable

Go down 
+9
EropsToad
Shade
Admiral Ji
andavocados
Warcodered
Szemetlada
Ømnivalence
€rim
Snowy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2012, 4:01 pm

Oops. Poof. Gone.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2012, 5:57 pm

Now I'm not so sure....damn.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun 2012, 12:22 am

Now that Patches is gone for the weekend, I shall have time to post...
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun 2012, 1:07 am

How sad.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 23 Jun 2012, 4:10 am

Name: Issac Greenferd
Sex: Male
Appearance: A young man, appearing to be around five feet in height, at most. His skin was a fair white, though it did show some minor tan to it, as if he spent more time outside. It also appears quite healthy for a boy his age, with no visible scars or blemishes appearing anyway. The young man's hair was a light brown color, and fairy shaggy in appearance as well, but just as with the skin, it also seems to be well cared for. His nose is small, but just a bit pointed at the tip, and his lips are thin. Perhaps the most striking thing about this youth were his cold, icy blue eyes that just seemed to peer straight through everything. One could say they looked almost hollow in a sense, yet strangely alive with a youthful passion of sorts. Rarely was this youth ever seen with a smile on his face, though when he did smile, it was typically more of a smirk of sorts. He typically held himself pretty well to boot, having a pretty strong presence for just a young boy.

This boy's usual attire seemed simple, yet it fit him fairly well. A simple navy blue shirt with short sleeves, always kept tucked in for some reason. Over that, he wears a jacket with a charcoal coloring to it. Around half way down was a crimson red strip that goes around the entire jacket. The oddest part about this simple jacket was a strange symbol on the left pectoral area that, when far away, appears to be nothing more then a purple-ish colored badge, though upon closer inspection, it looks more like the mouth of an Arbok. Around his waist, he wore a brown belt, very close to the color of his hair, and with a golden belt buckle with some sort of strange looking design on it. His pants are strangely dressy in appearance, sharing the same charcoal coloring as his jacket, folded up at the bottom and sitting on the backs of his shoes. Finally, those shoes appeared to be fairly simple as well, being dark brown slip-on shoes that had an almost European look about them.
Personality: Issac is a young, quiet lad who does not typically speak much unless he has something to say. He seems strangely mature for a kid of his age, but he isn't completely free of childish actions, like irrational anger, and even kiddish joy. Even with that though, the young boy still seems very cold and distant from others, often appearing very secure in himself, almost to a fault. He does have a bit of a superiority complex as well, believing himself far more mature then those of and around his age, though wither this is a childish thing in itself or not, could be debated. Issac is not the kind to smile very often, typically wearing a very plain, almost unreadable face, yet those cold eyes betray his true feelings most of the time.
History:
Other: Oh Romeo, Romeo. Where for art thou Romeo? Deny thy father and refuse thy name! Or if thou will not, be but sworn my love, and I shall no longer be a Capulet. 'Tis but thy name that is my enemy: Thou art thyself, not a Montague. What is Montague? It is nor hand nor foot, nor arm nor face, nor any other part belonging to a man! O, be some other name! What is in a name? That which we call a rose by any other word would smell as sweet. So Romeo would, if he not Romeo call'd, retain that dear perfection which he owes without that title. Romeo, doff thy name, and for thy name, which is no part of thee, take all myself!

Pokemon: Sandile
Egg Move: Thunder Fang
(P)Other: Perhaps the exact opposite of his master in terms of personality, mostly. They both have a desire to prove they are the best, but the Sandile is very friendly and playful.

Epic double post, bra. Seriously though, I'll finish the history tomorrow. It is like, 3 in the morning right now, at the time of writing this...
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2012, 9:45 am

Accepted bro.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2012, 11:14 am

I don't even have a history yet.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jun 2012, 12:56 pm

You've proven your worth time and again, I trust you on this one.

Just make sure to get that history done. Just think of it as an acceptance in advance.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2012, 1:32 am

Just be ready for teh boss battle!
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2012, 3:21 pm

t3h b05535

Come on crackas, start posting.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 9:21 am

Shade, can you post for me please? Your boat is clogging up shiz-shit.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 12:02 pm

Will do.

EDIT: As opposed to a Spheal, I'd like a Growlithe. Sorry, last time I'll change my mind.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 12:13 pm

I'm fine with that. As long as you don't change your mind after you pick the egg, it's all good.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 8:04 pm

I'll try and get a post in today.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jul 2012, 8:14 pm

I was posting, and then the internet ate it.

I'll write it up again.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jul 2012, 10:35 am

Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 1:54 pm

Oh god this is embarrassing, I don't know what to do or where to go...

I'm confused. Do we just waltz in, say hello, and lean against the fence or something until the farm opens?
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 2:07 pm

It looks like if you edited your old post to going through the office first, and stopped before you got to all the eggs sitting around, because I'm pretty sure they aren't, you'd be okay.

I think the problem is that Lauren keeps running farther into the plot and making Patches have to tell you to stop. Just let him lead, he knows where we're going.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jul 2012, 2:22 pm

Exactly. Just let me lead until I say it's all okay, it won't be like this forever, I assure you. It'll be a little looser later, just imagine this as the prologue or something.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jul 2012, 9:00 pm

I'm gonna wait for someone else to post 'cause I really can't think of much to write about at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 9:20 am

Gais.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 9:55 pm

I can post if you'd really like, but there isn't too much for me to put into a post.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 11:19 am

*Pokes head in thread* Am I too late to join?
Back to top Go down
Warcodered
Refugee
Warcodered

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 11:56 am

He hasn't said it was closed I don't think and we're still at the part before we get our eggs so I'm pretty sure you can still join.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 11:57 am

It's never too late for you, DB. Once you post your sheet, feel free to be with the group as if you were there all along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Heritage for Time Immemorable
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next