WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Our Heritage for Time Immemorable

Go down 
+9
EropsToad
Shade
Admiral Ji
andavocados
Warcodered
Szemetlada
Ømnivalence
€rim
Snowy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
DB
User
DB

Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 12:01 pm

Yay~

Thank you :3 I'll type quickly but I won't rush~

Name: Amy Skilling
Sex: Female
Appearance: Amy looks a bit younger then she really is. Her face is slightly round, not chubby but...cheeky? Her large blue eyes make her look really innocent which might add to her young appearance. Amy is a bit short, standing a bit more then five foot two and is a bit thin (other then her face) from a strict diet with no room for junk food. Amy's hair is very bright blonde and very thin, which makes it hard to keep hair pins in it or style it. So to keep it out of the way Amy wears her hair in two short pony tails. Maybe Amy's favorite thing about her hair is that it is easy to care for. She can literally run her fingers through it and she would look presentable.

When weather permits Amy wears tan cargo shorts with a hem that goes past her knee. For a top Amy almost always wears a tee shirt with some sort of graphic design. These designs often have Pokemon or have a floral print, however the earlier is more common. As a 'Getting a new Pokemon' gift her mother gave her a large green backpack that could hold just about anything.

Personality: Amy is a happy-go-lucky and carefree kind of person who has a huge sense of humor, turning almost anything into a joke. This kind of attitude makes Amy slightly naive but adorable none the less. Amy also isn't afraid to say what is on her mind, no matter how many feelings get hurt or how much trouble she gets in. Speaking of trouble or troubling things, Amy gets lost. A lot. And I don't mean just "Oh I wandered off the path!" I mean she could be ten miles in the wrong direction and have no idea. She also has no idea that she has a bad sense of direction, even when people tell her she gets lost easily, she just assumes that everyone else is getting lost.

History: Amy was born and raised in the port town of Slateport, Hoenn. Her father was one of the many fishermen who lived there and often took Amy, her older sister and her mother out on rides in the ocean. Out of the three girls in the family, Amy clearly loved the ocean the most. These long trips on a boat where what made her love for Pokemon grow. While sailing large fish Pokemon would often leap out of the water, showing off their beauty.

She became very attached to Slateport and the ocean, which is why it broke her heart to hear that her, her mother and older sister would be leaving her father in Hoenn and moving to Kanto. Amy never understood why they left Hoenn, her older sister said that she would understand when she got older. At this point of Amy's life she is seven and is living in Vermilion City with her mother and sister. Amy likes Vermilion City, but it was never felt the same as Slateport.

Amy's favorite part of the city was the Pokemon fan club where she would spend hours and hours sitting in on their meetings, listening to the chairman and the members of the club brag and talk about how great their Pokemon are. This continued for four more years and during these years she heard about a Pokemon give away. After much convincing and begging and promising to take care of it, Amy's mother agreed.
Other: For a rose by any other name, would smell just as sweet, that is, if you can get over the thorns.

Pokemon: Zigzagoon
Egg Move: Mud-Slap
(P)Other: Loves to run, like seriously it hardly ever walks.

Taa-daa~ I completely Derped on the appearance.

Last edited by DB on Fri 13 Jul 2012, 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 6:02 pm

Um...Sorry to double post but am I all set?
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 10:48 pm

Sorry for not getting to it, I had no internet. I only had to, what, drive to another state?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 11:04 pm

No, you had to drive to the moon :3
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jul 2012, 8:38 pm

I'm sorry to double post again but I have an IC post ready I just need to accepted ;-;
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 12:00 am

Paaatcheeeees.
Back to top Go down
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 1:10 pm

Yeah-ha I'm not very good at waiting :3
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 9:23 am

Sorry, sorry... I've be very preoccupied. You're accepted DB.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
DB
User
DB

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 18 Jul 2012, 3:57 pm

*Raises fist in the air* Sweet thanks :3
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 12:42 pm

Blah, short post is short...
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 12:23 am

I apologize for my absence, some serious issues has occurred and I doubt I'll have definite progress roleplaying here. I'll have all weekend though, so we'll see if I am capable.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 12:38 am

I'm sorry for being gone, too.

Band camp was suddenly really time-consuming and all of my free time was during the many parts of the day when the only place with internet was closed,

I'll get in a post tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 9:39 am

Oh my god, where have we all been?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 9:59 am

The problems I am having, in which you are aware, are distracting me from the RP.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 11:24 am

Well yes, I can see why. The rest of us though? Me? I got no excuse...
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 11:42 am

Golden Knight Jac wrote:
Well yes, I can see why. The rest of us though? Me? I got no excuse...
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 01 Aug 2012, 4:07 am

You know, I think I can say that I've come up with a back story finally. I'll get it out tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Heritage for Time Immemorable
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6