WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Our Heritage for Time Immemorable

Go down 
+9
EropsToad
Shade
Admiral Ji
andavocados
Warcodered
Szemetlada
Ømnivalence
€rim
Snowy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 9:56 am

That was before Munchlax was released. Lol, sorry Shade. Munchlax shouldn't be too difficult to evolve as I recall though. Train it some, become very close friends, let it eat a shit load of crap, and there ya go.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 2:17 pm

I might just go for a Slakoroth or whatever the first stage of it is. Then, I'll get a Ralts, teach it Skill Swap, and only accept challenges with other trainers on the condition they Double Battle me.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 15 Jun 2012, 3:08 pm

Lol, slick bitch.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 9:35 am

Still here.
Back to top Go down
Warcodered
Refugee
Warcodered

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 4:33 pm

So we just need one more person then?
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 19 Jun 2012, 7:56 pm

Making a sheeeeeet!
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jun 2012, 3:27 am

Haha!

Name: Mytho (Myüto) Yanagi
Sex: Male
Appearance: He's about four feet, ten inches tall and pale-ish. He has a trim figure, but not especially athletic. That is, he's decently fit, but not much beyond that. His most striking feature is his black pinstripe fedora, which he constantly wears down over his left eye. With that, he wears a snug-fitting white T-shirt, a simple black leather belt, a black vest worn open, and dark blue jeans. As accessories go, he wears a conservative silver neck-chain with a stylized Dragonair pendant on it, a silver pocket watch without a face (so that the mechanism is visible behind the hands), and a chain bracelet. His shoes are shiny black leather; he seems to polish them regularly.

He's almost never without a pocketknife of one sort or another, his wallet, his watch, and his cell phone. He usually has a handkerchief if he has a clean one on hand. He also has a seemingly infinite supply of sweets on him at all times; usually Botan rice candy, but sometimes hard candies or caramels. If he carries a carrying device of some sort, he has a black canvas messenger bag.

Personality: He fancies himself suave, whether or not he actually is. He has his own way of dressing and doing things. As you probably noticed, he has a sweet tooth, with caramels, brownies, and mochi being his main weaknesses. He's confident, and he tends to get pretty well into whatever he does. In fact, most of what he's wearing is from various past phases he's had - it's slightly offbeat, but it's definitely "him."
History: Mytho comes from Saffron City, where he lived with fairly wealthy parents in an apartment just East of the department store. His Mom worked as a receptionist there for a while, and she bought him a lot of stuff there with her employee discount. So, he's been well-entertained, but also sort of blocked out; his parents were very much of the "give the kid something to shut him up" strategy. That sort of played into and sort of spawned the semi-hardcore, gadget-oriented fan part of his personality. Also, interestingly, he has practically memorized his dad's stock of Bruce Lee movies.

He had a girlfriend once, then she ran off with a bug catcher. He never saw her again. Rumor has it she dumped him when she found out he was a loser, and is now an intern at a minor pokemon center in Hoenn. Mytho's decided to wait on girls for a while after that one.

He's becoming a bit harder for his parents to shuffle out of the way now that he's older, and he really needs friends, so they're are sending him for pokemon.

Other: "I shall defeat you with the magikarp my parents gave me!" "YOUR PARENTS DIDN'T LOVE YOU!"

Pokemon: Magikarp
Egg Move: He doesn't get any. Because it's a freaking Magikarp. Actually, scratch that. It has a second slot with splash in it. It's slightly more pathetic and dejected than the other one.
Other: All he wants is to be loved.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jun 2012, 9:56 am

Acceptaroony. Don't worry Magikarp, I'll love you -- PSYCHE. Jump off a bridge.
Back to top Go down
€rim
User
€rim

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jun 2012, 2:01 pm

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetaaaaaah!

Name: Lucas Reed
Appearance: He stands at a height of around 5'5" but it's leaning closer to 5'4". His hair is a light brown, almost blonde, color. It's cut medium length and can be rather messy at times, but it's not like he doesn't comb it even though it does fall into his face a bit too often. Lucas's eyes are a pretty blueish-green color, laying behind a pair of square glasses that fit snugly onto his face. His face, by the way, is sorta thin like the rest of his body, with perfect teeth and average proportions. For his usual apparel, there's always his gray jacket mottled with shades of black and blue (which he never seems to get rid of even though it's starting to show signs of age) and his blue, pin adorned satchel bag that he carries all of his supplies in, be it Pokeballs or underwear. Of course, then there are the more obvious things like a random pair of jeans, or some generic shoes.

There's a torn up beanie that he used to wear occasionally, but it seems to sit at the bottom of his bag more than anything else. If he has nothing to do, Lucas often pulls a comic book out of his pack and will reread them until he can buy more. It can make him seem nerdy, what with the glasses and all, but it doesn't really seem that way after you've been around him for a little bit. In social groups, he doesn't become the center of attention always, or just sit in the corner. He'll be off by himself doing something random one minute, and the next be up in the crowd cracking a joke.
Personality: Lucas is amiable person that tries not to get into any sour disagreements with anyone. At times he's a clown, at others he more serious or quiet. He's outgoing and will start up a conversation with someone who is a stranger to him. He loves cute Pokemon and likes to play with them when he has the opportunity. Getting a Pichu from the egg distribution is something he was thrilled about (Or is going to be thrilled about, I guess.). Truthfully, he's just happy to finally be getting a Pokemon and starting his journey through the world. By the way, I'm not good at personalities, so I'll try and keep him to this sorta thing, but expect it to change a bit.
History: Lucas was born and raised in Goldenrod City in Johto, living with both his parents and his older sister. Both of his parents are mechanics that work on the magnet train and radio tower. They were always good to him and if he got good grades in school, then life was easy. They didn't pressure him to be an overachiever or anything. Just told him to do good, so he did. They're a middle class family. Average income and an average home. Life was good and easy. His sister owned a Furret from his Pokemon journey that Lucas just adored. It was playful and intelligent as well. Plus it was cute so that's, like, an added bonus. Lucas's older sister actually received her Pokemon originally as a Sentret from the egg distribution in Pallet Town years before. The event became known to him after his folks sent his sister off to it a couple years before. Since then he's been eagerly awaiting the time that he would be allowed to go even more so than when a child is eagerly awaiting Christmas morning.

From a young age he had been fascinated with Pokemon. He wasn't able to pick a favorite a type because they all seemed equally interesting. The power of a dragon type, the speed of a flying type, the defense of a rock type; all of it had it's golden points. Being a trainer was practically a necessity for him.

Back in Goldenrod, he never had one set group of friends. He would hang out with new people every year or so it seemed. Because of this, he had a lot of friends and it was sort of tough for him to leave them all behind, but he understood he'd be back someday with a team of strong Pokemon along with him, doing his family and friends proud.
Other: For a rose by any other name, would smell just as sweet. (Psst, roses smell like raspberries and it's awesome.)

Pokemon: Pichu
Egg Move: Volt Tackle
(P)Other: Friendly, a bit rowdy at times, and energetic.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jun 2012, 2:28 pm

Accepted. IC will be up in the Mature section shortly.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 4:13 am

I'm done with the sheet, and it's still technically Wednesday somewhere.

Like the International Date Line or something.

Anyways, I'm not posting it, because I'm going to wait for my present self to be my past self so I can berate him for being a terrible writer properly and fix all his mistakes tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 12:59 pm

Can't wait.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 1:27 pm

And this is as good as it's going to get. Apparently my brain opens up at 2:30am.

Name: Austin Martin
Appearance:
Austin is fairly tall for his age. He’s not a giant or anything, but the height is there. It’s pretty clear that this height was all recently gained as well; beanpole is a convenient and applicable descriptor of his body type. Another indicator is his tendency to fail to take account for his suddenly longer limbs when doing things, as many post-growth-spurt adolescents tend to do.

He has long-ish dirty-blond hair that just kind of hangs everywhere. It clearly rarely gets any attention aside from simple sanitary necessity. A rat that took up residence in his hair would probably do a better job of keeping it from being as messy as it is than Austin does. Of course, a rat would look at it, while Austin just shoves it under a white broad-brimmed hat he uses to block out the sun. His eyesight is literally bad enough that he would pull a Velma and crawl around on the ground feeling for his ridiculously thick glasses if they fell off, and they do, if infrequently. They do a fairly good job of turning his blue-gray eyes comically tiny, even when stretched their widest, which isn’t really very far for anyone.

He wears a blank gray T-shirt and blue jeans. His shoes are standard-issue muddy tennis shoes, originally also gray. His backpack, gray and blue. A pattern, you sense. Easy clothes that are boring.

Personality:
Austin is a rather precocious kid. Academia has never been a problem for him. Physical activity, somewhat more so, but not enough to be overwhelming. He is actually capable of movement, and des so on regular occasions. The mud on his shoes didn’t put itself there, after all.

While some would tend to associate going outside with socializing (as most parents do), Austin’s going outside is more to the surrounding woods by himself. He is clearly not a very social person, and doesn’t talk much. He views humanity as a necessary evil, both extremely necessary (kind of facilitating his existence to formulate such opinions) and extremely evil (what is the premise of this RP).

His dislike of people doesn’t extend to Pokemon. He goes out into the forest whenever his parents/studies permit to be with the wildlife. There’s just something about a Rattata or a Caterpie that a person cannot hope to match in his mind. A lot of people respond to this with expressions of disgust (who would want to be on the same level as a bug or a rat), but they don’t understand that to him, a bug or a rat are improvements upon humanity. A rock is an improvement on humanity.

He’s not really shy. That’s certainly part of his dislike for people in general, but it’s mostly just that he doesn’t have faith in adults to do anything right, nor does he trust other kids to not be stupid.

History:
Austin was born to an average family in Viridian City. He already had an older brother, Sam, and shortly after his younger sister was born, they moved to Pallet Town to get more room. Because really, 3 rowdy kids and a crowded city apartment. Not the best of plans for mutual survival on anyone’s part.

So when they moved to Pallet Town, Austin and Sam began to venture out into the forest, as all young and suitably rowdy children, especially boys, are wont to do. Nothing bad happened. Just frolicking about in the forest, sometimes with some friendly Pokemon, sometimes not. Sam was his best friend. Five years older than him, he was a suitable role model when his parents were off doing job things, which was often. That’s also how the parental units actually sanctioned such risky behavior. More often than not they were away or so engrossed in their own work that they didn’t notice a stray child wandering off. Besides, they were always back for meals, so no harm done.

Of course, that fails to take into accent the major road that Austin and his family had to cross to get to the forest in the first place. A passing car didn’t notice Sam charging out into the street ahead of Austin, and so Sam was hospitalized for several weeks. The doctors told him he was going to be wheelchair-bound the rest of his life.

It doesn’t really matter what caused the change in their relationship, but more and more often Austin and Sam would get into serious fights that would turn into Austin being grounded for several hours due to the fact that Sam effectively didn’t have legs and was thus “vulnerable” (and Austin’s cuts and bruises apparently weren’t enough to convince anyone otherwise). And considering his brother was the only person he had contact with (sister cooties, after all, and he’s still before school-age), he kind of stopped talking.

His trips into the woods became longer as he went by himself. He would pack snacks for himself and the Pokemon he could find, staying out all day, sometimes late into the night, but not without parental repercussions. Once, he went out with a tent to have a sleepover at a “friend’s” (ha silly parents thinking he has friends), only for him to drop the tent in the bushes in the backyard and run unladen as far out into the forest as he could, only arriving back home for dinner the next day. Of course his parents had never bothered to find out which fictitious friend he was staying with.

He has good grades. His parents don’t care past that. They’re letting him go to the event mainly to get him out of the house, as if he were ever there in the first place. They already have enough problems with his disabled brother and his polar-opposite sister, who’s already channeling middle-school-girl levels of evil.

Other: For a rose by any other name, would smell just as sweet (I fail to comprehend why this would be a good thing, roses stink).

Pokemon: Litwick
Egg Move: Clear Smog
(P)Other: Nope.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 1:34 pm

Accepted, son.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 2:17 pm

Hope my methods of getting Felix to Pallet Town was okay-if not, I can change it.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 2:41 pm

That was fine. Blaine however, is much older than in the games or anime but your post didn't ruin anything pertaining to the gym leaders.

I still need your sheet though, or just tell me which Pokemon you want hatched and it's egg move.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 4:10 pm

Gah, I'm so damn indecisive. Either a Spheal or a Ralts, decisions....I'll go with a Spheal. Having a walrus as a final evolution was the tiebreaker.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 4:13 pm

Lol, alright then.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2012, 2:52 pm

You know, I should really set priorities.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2012, 3:00 pm

You've still got time.

I won't be here on the weekend, by the way.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2012, 3:04 pm

Erops, please change your post. Really... just anything besides that. The farm technically isn't just open yet.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2012, 3:20 pm

I just realized it was Friday. :I

I'll finish my sheet today then, when I find time.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2012, 3:21 pm

I'm leaving in like, an hour and forty minutes.
Back to top Go down
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
Common Poster
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2012, 3:21 pm

Well, furktastic...
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Jun 2012, 3:27 pm

I might be able to walk to the library tomorrow. Easy to tell I can't go to work in this fucking condition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Heritage for Time Immemorable
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next