WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Our Heritage for Time Immemorable

Go down 
+9
EropsToad
Shade
Admiral Ji
andavocados
Warcodered
Szemetlada
Ømnivalence
€rim
Snowy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 1:57 am

Why the most wonderful Pokemon of all, of course!
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Warcodered
Refugee
Warcodered

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 4:39 pm

magikarp?
Back to top Go down
EropsToad
Common Poster
EropsToad

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 7:12 pm

Everybody knows that Feebas is the most wonderful Pokemon. *scoffs* Unlike petty Magikarp, Feebas can use TM's.
Back to top Go down
Warcodered
Refugee
Warcodered

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 8:32 pm

But Magikarp are delicious.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 11:46 pm

So War, do you plan on using the same sheet?
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 11:49 pm

It seems like I made a sheet for this a long time back...
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 May 2012, 11:59 pm

Did you now? You could always use that one.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 12:08 am

I don't see it here. I'll have to dig it back up.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 12:12 am

It may have been in an older thread that was named Deceptive Ambition.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 1:49 am

That would be why I can't find it here. (nods)
Back to top Go down
Warcodered
Refugee
Warcodered

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 3:47 am

404 Error wrote:
So War, do you plan on using the same sheet?

Sure
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 9:13 am

Alright then War, I'll put it up shortly. Welcome back, by the way! ;)

As for Eo,

Name: Mytho (Myüto) Yanagi
Sex: Boy, and no. HE'S JUST A KID, DAMMIT, YOU'RE SICK.
Appearance: He's about four feet, ten inches tall and pale-ish. He has a trim figure, but not especially athletic. That is, he's decently fit, but not much beyond that. His most striking feature is his gray pinstripe fedora, which he constantly wears down over his left eye. With that, he wears a snug-fitting black T-shirt, a simple black leather belt, and dark blue jeans. As accessories go, he wears a conservative silver neck-chain with a stylized Dragonair pendant on it, a silver pocket watch without a face (so that the mechanism is visible behind the hands), and a black leather bracelet tooled with an elaborate braided design that looks like a Japanese person tried to imitate Celtic knotwork from a description. His shoes are shiny black leather; he seems to polish them regularly.

He's almost never without a pocketknife of one sort or another, his wallet, his watch, and his cell phone. He usually has a handkerchief if he has a clean one on hand. He also has a seemingly infinite supply of sweets on him at all times; usually Botan rice candy, but sometimes hard candies or caramels. If he carries a carrying device of some sort, he has a black canvas messenger bag.

He's becoming a bit harder to shuffle out of the way now that he's older, and he really needs friends, so his parents are sending him for pokemon.
Personality: He fancies himself suave, whether or not he actually is. He has his own way of dressing and doing things. As you probably noticed, he has a sweet tooth, with caramels, brownies, and mochi being his main weaknesses. He's confident, and he tends to get pretty well into whatever he does. In fact, most of what he's wearing is from various past phases he's had - it's eclectic, but it's definitely "him."
Pokemon: Dratini (Wrap, Leer, Dragon Pulse)
Pokedex: Black and minimalist... then covered with the little stickers out of rice candy boxes.
History: Mytho comes from Saffron City, where he lived with fairly wealthy parents in an apartment just East of the department store. His Mom worked as a receptionist there for a while, and she bought him a lot of stuff there with her employee discount. So, he's been well-entertained, but also sort of blocked out; his parents were very much of the "give the kid something to shut him up" strategy. That sort of played into and sort of spawned the semi-hardcore, gadget-oriented fan part of his personality.

He had a girlfriend once, then she ran off with a bug catcher. He never saw her again. Rumor has it she dumped him when she found out he was a loser, and is an intern at a minor pokemon center in Hoenn. So, Mytho's decided to wait on girls for a while after that one.

Other: "I shall defeat you with the magikarp my parents gave me!" "YOUR PARENTS DIDN'T LOVE YOU!"

(You may want to make some edits to fit this particular thread's character sheet)
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 1:13 pm

Yeah, I found it last night and was going to tweak it... but then I got tired and went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 1:57 pm

Hmm...I'm thinking either a Ralts or a Sableye.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 2:03 pm

Knowing you, I think you could work out a Russian-esque boy with a Sableye. I think you chose Sableye in an earlier version of this some time ago, in fact.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 12:27 am

Huh, really? Interesting, interesting. This and a few friends got me playing the game again, and instead of any strategic worth I've been picking the most (to me) badass out of Generation Three. So far I have Combusken (big mistake, should've gone with the water one), Vigoroth (holy shit the laziest pokemon ever RAPES, how did I never get this thing before), Skarmory (it'sa fucking metal bird, that's like, damn), Trapinch (sucks ass now, I'm hoping it's better when it's a dragon thingy), and Ralts (I remember your rival guy has one of the fully evolved ones and it's pretty awesome, I'm really hoping it turns out good.)

Yeah college life isn't exactly crazy for me.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 9:51 am

Third generation has a lot of gym leaders that's super effective against fire and fighting types, or makes them obsolete, which I do not like. But when Combusken evolves into Blaziken (and gets Sky Uppercut later) that thing kicks ass. But yeah, I really do like Swampert over Blaziken.

As for Vigoroth, not trying to spoil here, but it evolves back into that first ability (which is a bitch), but it has some of the best stats ever. Find a Pokemon that can use Skill Swap (like Ralts), use it in a Double Battle and Slaking will DESTROY MOTHER FUCKING EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 3:05 pm

Hahaa, that's what I'm hoping for. Now I'm grinding for the fifth gym, which is going to be a bitch. The fourth was hard enough, as I had nothing good against water (I had to settle for stuff that at least wasn't weak against Fire, which meant the Kirlia that gets killed in one hit and the Vigoroth that rapes but is still only one Pokemon) and I got Burned off every damn hit.

I have a Cacnea which has Ingrain, Leech Seed, Absorb, and Groth, and I'm considering teaching it Toxic and Sandstorm and just having it wait everything out. Alternatively, I might teach my Skarmory Toxic and Sandstorm, but that's almost TOO cheap. I think I'm going to go with the Cacnea over a Nuzleaf, but I still haven't entirely made up my mind.

The irritating thing is I don't have a water type because I missed out on the stupid Swampert and the only water type that really looks good is Walrein, which I won't be able to get for a while. At least between my Aron and Skarmory the Flying type gym should be a walk in the park.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 3:12 pm

Wailmer evolves into Wailord at level 40 I think, which has some of the highest HP ever, besides Chansey and Blissey. It also has Water Spout, which makes it kind of a bitch. The fact that it is a massive Pokemon is only a novelty.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 9:05 pm

And it is a phallic symbol...tempting.

I should compose an entire team of only phallic Pokemon. I think that might be classified as pedophilia in some areas, but it'd be pretty funny to fight people with.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Jun 2012, 10:02 am

Haha, that'd be a good show.

How's your sheet coming along?
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 01 Jun 2012, 2:46 pm

I can't decide on the Pokemon. I'm thinking either Slaking (unevolved), Spheal, or Ralts. Sableye was interesting but I don't want to use it just because, type-wise, it has no weaknesses, and it would be kinda goddy. Despite the fact it has nothing powerful, haha.

For some reason I'm thinking a Roselia....hm....with Ingrain, Toxic, Spikes, and Leech Seed....

Name: Felix Mason
Sex: Male
Appearance:

Felix is lanky, around 5'4 with messy blond hair and dark brown eyes. He prefers wearing sunglasses, simply to avoid the glare, and it allows him to watch people without their knowing. This sounds rather...stalkery, but it's more of a detached curiosity than perverted obsession. Things like watching for wedding rings, limps, etc.

Felix is, at one glance, taken care of. He isn't fat, he's quite thin, but he doesn't show signs of emaciation or having had to live it rough. The callusces on his hands are all recent and, despite the wear and tear on his clothing, you can tell it was in quite nice shape to begin with. He walks upright and fairly slowly, as if taking his time: he's either laidback or simply doesn't consider it to be worth his hurrying.

He's kinda cute, I suppose, but it's offset by this pissed off look on his face. Eternally angry, his natural face is a scowl, and were his sunglasses off, you'd see his eyes scrunched up a bit in a glare. Not directed at anyone in particular, just generally kinda...solemn. Withdrawn. He doesn't tend to show much in the way of emotion, aside from seeming angry, and his smiles and laughs are few and far between.

If you were to, say, chance upon his sleeping body and, for whatever demented reason, peruse his belongings, you would notice a rather shiny coin in his pocket. He passes the time by flipping it across his knuckles, a little trinket rather than anything of true value. He has a nice wristwatch, strange, considering his apathy regarding being late, and a simple gold ring on his right hand. He takes it off and clenches it in his palm when he's truly mad, to calm himself down.

Personality:

Felix is fairly cynical, to make an understatement. He's not of the trusting type and usually assumes the worst of most people, which has given him a bit of self-assuredness. That he sees right through people. He tends to make assumptions and stick with them. This pays off when he's right but is quite the hindrance when he's wrong (which is more often than he'd care to admit). He's proud, almost to the point of arrogance, and despite his dislike of operating with others, he's loathe to turn down a challenge or dare.

The irritated look that most people interpret as bitter anger is really more of his apathy. It isn't so much that he hates everyone as he has trouble bringing himself to care. He's a bit socially awkward, which is why he tends to keep to himself in conversations, and takes a while to build up relationships of any sort. He's not one for taking risks or chances and dislikes losing. A lot. Felix can take a fair loss, when he's given it his all and been beaten by someone truly superior, but if someone's won cheaply (a bit hypocritical, as he's of the employ anything necessary to win school of thought), or simply curb stomped his ass, he gets furious. Given his apathy, it's hard to make him truly angry, but when Felix looses his cool he's snapped. He forgets all reason and does things he usually regrets and pays for. Hence the ring and the coin, trying to calm himself down.

He's fairly immune to insults and childish taunts, but serious insults or challenges he takes up. Felix hates cowards, but as I previously said, has anything go in a fight. His sense of honor only goes to where it costs him a win, and then it stops.

History:

Felix comes from the upper class. Stereotypically, this has given him a sense of self-righteousness and arrogance. Less stereotypically, it's given him cynicism and a few social defense mechanisms. See, everyone loves an underdog. So when you see the Doberman next to the chihuahua, most people's reaction is to pity the chihuahua and not give a fuck about the furry tank next to it.

As such, even at a young age, Felix has had his fair share of cold shoulders and aside glances. He's sharp, and has picked up on this kind of thing. In a way, it's a bit sad, because he hasn't done much to deserve it, although even he'll admit he's proud. So Felix began a streak of social isolation. He didn't cut himself off entirely, he's just not good with people. He prefers being by himself. Group projects? He volunteers to do all the work himself. Team sports? He'll either hog the ball or just pass it right away. He's a lone wolf and has no problems with it.

Felix's parents were always there for him, but slightly detached. His father was a highly successful lawyer and cases were always keeping him up until the witching hours and had him waking before sunrise, so he couldn't be around for Felix much. His mother was equally sympathetic, but Felix has always harbored suspicions that in his father's many abscenes, she was not quite faithful. He cannot back these and has never voiced them, but something gnaws at the back of his mind.

With no brothers and a hit-and-miss paternal figure, Felix was left to make his own role model of the traditional masculine niche, and as such often found himself doing whatever his sisters and mother DIDN'T. This was met with varying degrees of success. He isn't the go out and chop down a tree to warm the house macho man, but he's entirely secure with himself, which is more than can be said of most teenagers.

Likewise, growing up with a few younger sisters, Felix has a bit of a soft spot for girls. He was always having to be gentle when he played with his sisters and relished the opportunities to go all-out when he played against boys. As such, he inherently holds back against girls, and is sexist, but in more of a chivalrous manner. (to use a common stereotype and blow Felix's views way out of proportion, he would say women belong in the kitchen not becaues they can't do anything else, but because he doesn't want them to be hurt).

Felix was always curious about Pokemon, having little in the way of human companionship.

Other: His youngest sister's name is Rose, after his mother's favorite line of literature: a Rose by any other name is just as sweet.

Pokemon: (What Pokemon do you want to start with? Any Pokemon available except for some obvious choices. It will come from your egg.)
Egg Move: (Add only ONE egg move if the room is available.)
(P)Other: (Anything else you want to say about the Pokemon?)
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 10:26 am

Sorry or my absence, I have work on the weekends.

That's a very good sheet so far. I'm not sure if you established on a Pokemon or not, but perhaps I could help? Like perhaps a Litwick? I'm not sure what you're interested in, so yeah. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 12:51 pm

Yeah, couldn't make up my mind on a Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 1:47 pm

I personally go for what looks the best, or most interesting, or fun and see how I can make it work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Heritage for Time Immemorable   Our Heritage for Time Immemorable - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Heritage for Time Immemorable
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next