WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Technological Syngularity OOC

Go down 
+5
Heontris
andavocados
Snowy
Szemetlada
Master of ImpZ
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

Location : Live lively, live on, live strong, there is hope. Always.

Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 22 May 2012, 10:57 pm

Thanks guys :3
Back to top Go down
http://drackonia.deviantart.com/
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 6:05 pm

((mispost))
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jun 2012, 5:31 pm

So so sorry I haven't post, I've been too busy. I'll make a post soon hopefully, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jun 2012, 1:04 am

No problem. We'll be waiting up for you, unless you specify otherwise.
Back to top Go down
http://Krazzulimaii.DeviantART.com
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jun 2012, 7:10 pm

Hai!
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 11:18 am

Okay, let me just find out what I missed...
And Hiya
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 8:54 pm

ROZ almost died, and now you don't know where he is cause he was abducted by SIDOS bots. You and Casey are going... who knows where?

Name/Designation: ROIL-5

Age/How long have you been online: Who knows?

Occupation/Directive: Remove problems. (And be rude/annoying/sarcatic/etc.)

Description: Looks like a gun-ish thing. A small screen with nano-pixels is on one side. He is at times extremely annoying or sarcastic at times, but at other times he can be extremely helpful.

Bio/How and why you were built: He was built with a miniature nuclear reactor in his core processes. The reason he was built was because of a genetics outbreak that had happened a long time ago, so they wanted to be able to stop that from happening again.

Yes. A fourth.
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 10:29 pm

Accepted.

I have to say, I am amazed. I am so used to roleplays were if I miss even a day or two on posting, it dies and people do not post. You guys have kept this alive in my absence, and I am very proud of you guys for doing that. I am glad you guys joined this. I wanna try and get a big ol' post out soon, may have to catch up a little IC though lol.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jun 2012, 10:32 pm

Heheh, okay! : D
Back to top Go down
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Jun 2012, 12:14 am

Well, I have to say, Tech Syng is a fantastic roleplay

I may make another, isolated character sometime. I want to be able to have another storyline.

Just thinking up the character now
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Jun 2012, 5:47 pm

Thanks Imp! Oh, and by the way, Jake, Dr. Ez and Nick, And the gun... They are trapped in a mess of vines, malevolent vines, and ROZ is... Twisted Evil Evil at the moment. There is an odd creature made by Genetics that is impervious to something almost directly after it has been hit by it once, byt it will have a weakness, but I don't know what it is.
Back to top Go down
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jun 2012, 9:11 pm

Oh man, this roleplay, I think, is going to turn out awesomely (like it has so far).

So, what happens when we defeat SIDOS? What about that huge mutated animal invasion that's happening to the Earth currently?

Oh yeah, and I think level 3 should be testing and such. It will consist of massive areas, not just confined hallways, but huge expanses with balconies overlooking huge test areas, railings, a bunch of equipment, etc.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 3:59 pm

Okay, cause I think that may be where Jake, Dr. EZ, and Nicholas are... Thanks for da' info.

KNOWN LEVELS:

1: ROBOTICS
• 7 floors
2: Genetics
• 8 floors
• 8th floor secret
3: Testing Weapons
• Unknown floors
• Large rooms for testing, not just hallways.
Back to top Go down
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 4:45 pm

Not just testing weapons, but testing all equipment. There will be arenas, huge stadium-like rooms with balconies on the higher floors leading to the stadium.

So..

Level 1 - Robotics
7 floors
Casey, A51 and Rook currently on 5th from top.

Level 2 - Genetics
8 floors, 8th floor secret

Level 3 - Testing
9 floors, each stadium is 3 floors high, with hallways and other testing areas surrounding stadiums.
Nick, Ez and Jake in elevator shaft, floor 3

Nick/Jake/Ez, you guys need to move slower. Casey, Rook and A51 are still on Robotics

Random thought: I don't think we have a single female human in this.. weird..
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jun 2012, 10:11 pm

Gotcha, Krazz.
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jun 2012, 10:24 pm

The creature invasion was a potential future from the Temporal Net machine deep within Syngularity Industries. As in the actions that take place in this roleplay either force that to happen, or make it not happen. Think of it like, you saw one version of fate, the future. It can be changed, but sometimes, the act of seeing it causes it to happen.

So that is the grand plan, the grand scheme. Darius WANTS that to happen, and is trying to make it happen. You guys have not seen it, maybe will soon, and you want to stop that from happening. But it is not happening yet.
Back to top Go down
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 12:20 am

ah.. confusing, but I get it.

Oh yeah, and if you guys are wondering about my inactivity, I've been really busy, and I've been trying to catch up on Nick/Ez/Jake's storyline, as I stopped reading it a while ago, and I need to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jun 2012, 12:30 am

To put another way, imagine skipping through the pages of a book and reading the ending. You know how the book ends, and all you have to do now, is read through the pages, to reach that particular ending.

Darius has seen the effect, and is now doing the cause to make it happen.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 11:47 am

Okay, guys I'm sorry. Man I'm really freken sorry, I haven't talk to any of you in ages, and even when I DO have time to come on I don't. And I don't know why, but My Dad lost his Job. So and its been really stressful lately I just haven't had time to deal with this. But He has another job, and sometime soon I should be back on a lot more. I own you, and I'm so so sorry for leaving you guys hanging like I did. Theres just to much going on right now. I'm only even on now because my Brother had to remind me like ten billion times before I decided to get on.
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 3:20 pm

That is perfectly fine Drago. I hope things get better and you can sort it all out.
Back to top Go down
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 3:52 pm

Hey it's fine Drago. I've been keeping myself busy while you were gone, so there's no worries. What I'm doing while you're gone is reading and catching up on the plotline of Nick, Jake and Ez, and possibly thinking up another character.

Hope things get better!

:)
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 16 Jun 2012, 11:55 pm

^_^, thanks guys. :) I'm glad you understand, I should slowly be getting on more. And hopfully soon enough I'll be back in gear. I've had plenty of time to work on my traditional arwork though :'P.
Back to top Go down
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Jun 2012, 10:51 pm

Alright Drago! I'll be looking forward to your return. In the meantime, I'll be keeping myself busy with (hopefully) another character and other things
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 6:40 pm

Ah.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jun 2012, 12:04 am

Okay..
So, I think things are working out now :). Dads got a job, we're moving to a new apartment at his job tomorrown. So I'd like to ask, what I might have missed, or what you need me to post exacly? And thank you guys os much for the support ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technological Syngularity OOC
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next