WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Technological Syngularity OOC

Go down 
+5
Heontris
andavocados
Snowy
Szemetlada
Master of ImpZ
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 3:06 am

Woot! You're back! And just in time, too, as I get off of school. I'm gonna have to work on making that other character now. I have some pretty cool ideas thought up so far...
Back to top Go down
http://Krazzulimaii.DeviantART.com
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

Location : Live lively, live on, live strong, there is hope. Always.

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 28 Jun 2012, 9:42 pm

:D Hiya Krazz. And that sounds awesoem!
Back to top Go down
http://drackonia.deviantart.com/
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 4:16 am

I am lost, and it is my roleplay. Which just goes to show I have put off posting here far too long. I as well could use a summary. XD
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 7:40 am

I wouldn't ask me >.< XD I only read the part with ceasay er casey or whatever XDD I can't even spell his name right lol.
Back to top Go down
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 29 Jun 2012, 11:34 am

Alright, I'll try to give you a summary of Drago's character Rook, Heontris's character Roz and my characters, Casey and A51.

At the beginning, Casey, Dr Ez, A51 and Roz were in the hallway, attacking the waves of oncoming robots. When Ez left to go attempt to save... the people in the elevator I believe?, he ended up splitting from the rest of the group. Roz, Casey and A51 left after they were done, ditching GPS's due to SIDOS tracking them. After a while, the female robot Rook came up and greeted them. At first Casey and A51 were unsure about her allegiance, but then they realized that she was just as oblivious as them. The four join and start walking down halls when the wall beside them explodes, leaving fire and a ton of leaking gas. A51 shorts out and Casey fixes him quickly, but as they start running, Rook shuts down as well. By this time Roz and Rook have developed some feelings for eachother.

Roz grabs Rook and starts to haul her, but Casey sees he can't do it alone and he helps. They continue to move to a staircase A51 found, and as they reach it, Casey performs repairs on Rook. They all hurry down the stairs when the gas finally builds up enough and creates a massive explosion, shooting fire down many flights of stairs. When A51 scouts ahead, he finds that GS-09 (genetic security model 9) is waiting for them. The four make the decision to fight it, but Rook and Roz insist on Casey and A51 leaving, to protect them. Eventually Roz leads the massive robot towards the fire, melting it into hot steel and killing it. Rook is devastated at this point, and Casey and A51 attempt to retrieve Roz, who has overheated massively.

When many robots come towards them and demand Roz, Casey, A51 and Rook have no choice but to retreat. After discussing, Casey, Rook and A51 decided to go back, and they have just started to walk.

Meanwhile Roz has been overridden, his normal circuitry infected with SIDOS's control. He currently is looking at the other three at a long distance, getting ready to kill them.

(how's that?)
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jul 2012, 1:36 am

Shall we stop Nick, Jake, and Dr. Ez there to give the others a chance to catch up?
Back to top Go down
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 5:57 pm

Sorry for the inactivity, but I'm afraid it will be going on for a little while longer. I'm going on a holiday for 2 weeks, so I'll be able to do more when I return.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jul 2012, 6:04 pm

Okay. Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jul 2012, 7:29 am

Okay ^^ Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 9:20 pm

Sorry for the double post...But do you want me to post next?
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 11:08 pm

Hello? :/
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 1:39 pm

Should I post? I mean the only reason I wasn't posting was to let everyone get caught up or at least as far down in the facility as Nickjakeez.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 8:08 pm

I have no clue....:/
Back to top Go down
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 11:22 pm

Oh yay, finally a chance for A51 to learn what his lasers do! :D

Mata, I would say yeah, you can post, but don't move downward any farther.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 2:01 pm

Alright.
Back to top Go down
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Sep 2012, 4:29 pm

New character! Woo

Name: Elissa

Description: 5'11", Brown hair. She is a very fit, athletic woman who generally stays self-reliant and alert, especially after the recent corruption of SIDOS. Ever since the incident, she has stayed on her toes, keeping away from others, believing in being a smaller target with less people.

Bio: For many years, Elissa served in the military as a strategist and sergeant, as she had no life back at home, where her parents died due to disease. When the mutated creatures came, she had no choice but to resign, and she found a job at the Facility. Now she works in the testing arenas, working with AI's and other scientists to improve and test out new machines. She enjoys the risk, and is very skilled at her job.

Recently she worked to test out a new human-usable apparatus, a machine that clings to the arm, connecting to your shoulder down to the hand. At the back of the hand, there is a small gun with a wide, short opening, curved to fit the hand better. Behind that is an AI machine that works as a watch, GPS, and data device. The rest of the apparatus is a series of spinebone-like joints that move with your arm.
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 4:33 am

Added.

HOPEFULLY I can get back into the swing of things and ACTUALLY start posting again. :P
Back to top Go down
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 03 Sep 2012, 3:40 pm

Thanks.

Until you do, we'll do our best to keep it going.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2012, 8:56 pm

Hey guys,
I'm really sorry for not posting, to be honest I've been super busy with all sorts of stuff. A lot of it I'd brother not mention, but this week I'll see about posting soon. I'm sorry bout the wait.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 2:17 am

Keeping this so far back makes it seem like it is dead. :P

But yeah, I plan on making the people at least almost meet up with each other, or perhaps have that happen and have an awesome battle or something.

But they don;t have to meet up, not for a long time. Oh, and I will keep Dr. Ez out there for a long time, away from them. Just because I like keeping at least one character unstuck so that I can continue if no one else is posting.

Oh, and Imp, are we allowed to take partial control over SIDOS if you continue being lost? :P

Oh, and I'll try to get you a summary of what has happened soon, so that you can post something awesome.
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Nov 2012, 4:46 am

That is fine, I keep getting busy with different things and procrastinating on reading and catching up here lol. I procrastinate a lot on my roleplaying side of things, so yeah that is perfectly fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technological Syngularity OOC
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7