WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Technological Syngularity OOC

Go down 
+5
Heontris
andavocados
Snowy
Szemetlada
Master of ImpZ
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Heontris
User

Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Apr 2012, 11:23 pm

I'll make a third. You know who is coming back.

Name/Designation: Jake Hawk (Yes I'm still going with that horrible name.)

Age/How long have you been online: 28

Occupation/Directive: Genetic Scientist

Description: He is the height of a normal man, but one of his legs is a fake. Instead of being a real human's leg, it is a mixture of creatures that he had spliced together just for himself. The legs has small spikes up and down it's front. It is scaly and has a foot that fits into a mold of a normal foot. Instead of flaunting off his genetic superiority for human modifications he has chosen to keep this hidden and pretend that it is just a normal leg, to do this he has covered it in fake skin in a way that no one would be able to see the spikes.

His face is not really remarkable at all, other than the absence of any blemish or freckle. He does have one small scar though, it runs up a small section on the right of his face, it is a wound from his past. He has brown hair, also unremarkable, other than the flash of blonde on one section over to the left. His eyes are the real remarkable thing. They are many shades of green, with gold coming out in spikes from his pupils. If stared into for too long, they may begin to look like the jungle he was born in and had lived in for a long time.

He doesn't like flaunting skills and always has something good to say about someone. He was brought up to only notice the best, and if he had to, make do with the worst. He can aften be found smiling, or seeming like he is about to explode into a violent rage/sadness for the passing of his family. He is well-know to be extremely like-able and there hasn't been anyone that he knows of that doesn't like him. He currently is at the highest position for the Genetic Scientists although the others don't know why he is in such a high position because he never shows what he is working on or has finished to them.

Bio/How and why you were built: Born to the name of Ishwakjaio Ronmyaie, he was born in a near-unknown jungle, which was lost to most people because of its location; inside a mountain. The only way that it was able to grow is that the mountain it was situated in was an extinct volcano. Raised in a village that was mostly in tune with the lush nature around them, using natural formations as homes, he was always interested in the possibility of becoming part-nature.

At age 13 the village was destroyed by an avalanche from above, and he left with his family to move to where there were larger amounts of people. Soon his family fell to sickness and he was all alone. When the swarms came he lost his leg to them, but was able to get a sample of one of them. This was the original reason he had been brought to the facility, but when he showed his talents as a genetic scientist they made him as a permanent employee with everything he needed for his studies, including creating a new leg for himself. He has had a burning hatred for the swarms outside since the sicknesses that claimed his families that he thinks were the swarm's fault.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

Location : Live lively, live on, live strong, there is hope. Always.

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Apr 2012, 10:27 pm

I can't really make a large post that I'd like to at my houes on the weekend here, don't have time and I don't have microsoft word on here either. But by sunday night sometime I should have something up.
Back to top Go down
http://drackonia.deviantart.com/
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 3:03 am

Accepted Tahuu
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Apr 2012, 12:22 pm

WOOOOOOO!!! ;P
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Apr 2012, 9:44 pm

Now I must see to my post.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 2:07 am

Good, I'm kinda takin' up most of the posts. ;P
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 7:57 am

Lol, I see. Yeah, posted I wasn't completely sure what to post but I hope it turned out okay.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 12:35 pm

From what I read, it turned out awesome! Good post is awesome. ;P
Back to top Go down
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 12:36 pm

Your post is good. Is your character evil? Will it catch up to Casey, A51 and Roz?
Back to top Go down
http://Krazzulimaii.DeviantART.com
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Apr 2012, 12:54 pm

^^ Thanks! And my charter isn't really evil, she(it) doesn't know anything about the situation. In fact knows very little of much really. Though I do need to decide what to do with her now so if possible she might run into them yes.

EDIT: I'll make a post in a sec here.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 3:42 am

Krazz... Post... With... Casey... ROZ... Is... Frozen... Without... A... Post... From... You... !...
Back to top Go down
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 8:37 pm

Thank goodness, I finally got the time to make a post. Roz and the other robot (name escapes me) are now freed. XD it seems like Casey is making a lot of robot friends.
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 8:50 pm

Lol it does seem so Krazzulimaii yes.
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 9:12 pm

Cause that's the only friends he'll ever make!

Sorry, I just had to say that. ;P
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 9:40 pm

Sorry for short posts. Perhaps I should make another charrie x3
Back to top Go down
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr 2012, 10:46 pm

Hey Imp, I need a few clarifications. Well, maybe only one for now. How many floors are in a level? Are floors and levels the same thing in this, like in the past one? How large is each floor?
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 8:19 pm

Gah, I can't seem to make any big posts.. nothin comes to mind.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 9:16 pm

It's fine, hard to make big posts with so much character interaction x3
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 12 Apr 2012, 9:36 pm

Thanks, and thats true yes.
Back to top Go down
Krazzulimaii
User
Krazzulimaii

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 12:39 am

Hey, Imp, Dragockon, and Tahuu. Explosion where the four are? Yes? I want to make it a bit more interesting,
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 2:51 am

I like dat idea.
Back to top Go down
Master of ImpZ
User
Master of ImpZ

Location : Looking up, wondering what is beyond the platinum star

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Apr 2012, 11:08 am

Sure, go on ahead.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Apr 2012, 11:12 pm

Just checking, about what levels of swearing are allowed? I've a fair idea of what Nicholas would say when he turns around to find a bloodthirsty SIDOS-controlled genetically engineered beast creeping silently up behind him, but it might not be appropriate XP
Back to top Go down
Heontris
User

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 6:05 pm

Draaaagoooockooooonnnnnnnn!!!!

Poooooosssssssstttttttt!!!!!!

I'm just gonna keep my characters in static position until Dragockon gets a chance to post.

Imp, what do we do if Drago NEVER posts? Or, what do we do once a week passes?
Back to top Go down
Dragockon
User
Dragockon

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Apr 2012, 7:45 pm

I'll post I'll post okay? Gah don't lose your hair over it okay I'm not on in the weekend its only a few days. I'm back now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technological Syngularity OOC   Technological Syngularity OOC - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technological Syngularity OOC
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next