WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

CoAIII OOC; just moving it here

Go down 
+9
Miirik
Alietum
Michangs
Snowy
Lupus
Jalines
Sadie
lUN_Cat16
Patches
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyric
Refugee
Lyric

CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 10:11 pm

jtc, you're not the only one who is confused and saddened deeply by it TToTT

Many thanks, Lupus!

Eo, if and when you move Agate's character sheet to the front page, all that you have to change is the username (WildfireLyric-->Lyric). :)
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 1:58 am

I already went and moved it, now you want me to go alllll the way back (fake grumbles)
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 12:56 pm

Driving home, right, and I pull up next to this green van. Inside are two guys in cowboy hats ... holding shotguns. And not those modern ones either. Old time double barrel breech loaded ones. Suffice to say I'm happy I didn't cut them off earlier on the road.
Back to top Go down
Michangs
User

Location : California, where you can be sure I'll never stop thinking about enamored dragons.

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 1:16 pm

Okay...random but interesting. I'm sure they caught even more of your attention since they looked so similar to those rednecks your characters ran away from way long ago. Didn't know Michigan had any of those kinds of people!

I'm able to drive too, by the way. I don't do it that much, though, due to the simple fact that I don't leave the house terribly often. Also, I don't particularly enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
http://michangs.deviantart.com/
Jalines
User

Location : A land where winter is the growing season and spring starts in February

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 1:19 pm

Now that is... quite something. Not only is that a generally rare sight, but like Michangs said, those guys sound extremely similar to the rednecks Ev ran into around the campfire IC! (I thought it was only Ev and not jtc's characters, though...) I'm glad they didn't give you any trouble.

Oh, and I've been meaning to ask: Did you make your avatar yourself? Because it's hands-down the best pencil drawing of a hawk (or whatever kind of bird it is) I've ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Miirik
Refugee
Miirik

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 2:25 pm

Um...that's not something you see everyday!

I agree with Jalines, though I think that it's an osprey. I'm not an expert, though.
Back to top Go down
http://miirik.deviantart.com/
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Aug 2012, 3:19 pm

You know Mich, I didn't even think of that at the time! But yeah, they did! Weird XD
Y'know though, Michigan actually has quite a bit of different people. In fact, I actually live in one of the most Redneck towns in the LP. We're mostly wheat and corn farms around here, then a ton of horse farms too. So in hindsight, it doesn't really surprise me too much.

Oh, jeez, I wish I could say I drew that. I did draw this though http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs44/f/2009/120/a/2/My_freehand_Parrot_by_JTC209.jpg
Y'know, I actually want to draw my avatar now. Yeah, I will! :D

And Miirik is right :3
It's an Osprey. Love those birds.

It's actually my Anima Animalis
Back to top Go down
Michangs
User

Location : California, where you can be sure I'll never stop thinking about enamored dragons.

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 12:28 am

Oh, all right then. Look at how unaware I am of the rest of the country; here I was naively thinking that those types only hung around the more southern areas. Well, my ignorance has been corrected.

Farms, eh? I think we have a few of those around here, but not a lot, and not very close to the suburbs I live in.

Excellent parrot, by the way! Looks like you definitely have the skill to come up with a fine avatar. :)

And Jalines, it was when he had to have his characters catch up to us at the taco stand - Val and Blake actually talked to the rednecks before they realized Val was a dragon and started shooting. Then in the process of escaping, they took a path that led them right to the rest of the group (along with some very sore wings).
Back to top Go down
Jalines
User

Location : A land where winter is the growing season and spring starts in February

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 12:52 am

Oh... oops. Embarassed I completely forgot about that part of how they got back... heh.

And yes, that's quite a fine drawing! I'm looking forward to the one you make for your avatar now.
Back to top Go down
Miirik
Refugee
Miirik

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 1:48 am

I thought they were other rednecks, though, since when Kaden looked at the campfire and saw monsters, Ev saw rednecks...? When Val and Blake were attacked, I just assumed they were different rednecks and not the (possibly) redneck/monster/whatevers.

Nice parrot there, Alietum/JTC! Looks like you used markers, too, and that's especially impressive, because I don't know too many people who are patient with markers.
Back to top Go down
http://miirik.deviantart.com/
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 6:33 am

Actually I used calligraphy pens
Never...
Again.

Short post is short.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 7:15 am

But it's a post nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 1:11 pm

My new avatar makes me look all mopey :T
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 5:25 pm

Aw, it looks great compared to my close up of the best smile I have pulled in years. :P
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 6:52 pm

You look like a badass :3

So I'm watching How to Train Your Dragon. I want Toothless.
And part of me wants another dragon character that's a Night Fury
Back to top Go down
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 8:10 pm

Nice new ID, I think it looks fine.

Currently working on a second picture of Aressa, this time of her during her alley-living days after being released from the DoD. There's a lot more background/scenery to this picture, so it's taking quite a while to draw. Had to learn how to draw a dumpster too.
Back to top Go down
Lyric
Refugee
Lyric

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Aug 2012, 10:01 pm

I love How to Train Your Dragon!! ^^ I remember back in elementary school, my teacher read How to Be a Pirate to us (I'm not sure if he knew that wasn't the first book in the series...). Anyways, I enjoyed that book very much!

When I went to see How to Train Your Dragon for the first time, I thought it was going to be lame for some reason (The commercials hadn't exactly impressed me.). However, as soon as they mentioned Hiccup's name, I knew that this was the movie based off that beloved series!

Wow! Sorry about the tangent! XD

Awesome, Lupus! I can't wait to see it! :D
Back to top Go down
Michangs
User

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Aug 2012, 12:51 am

I kind of miss the osprey, personally, but that's just me.

I loved that movie too! I wonder how many of you were already sure I was going to say that. :P I can't remember when I saw it, probably over a year ago, but I still regard it highly. And I agree; the previews on TV actually didn't make it look like as good a movie as it was, mostly because the movie itself was actually more serious than the crazy comedy romps they tend to make movies into for commercials. I knew it was a book originally, but I didn't know it was part of a series, actually.

I'm looking forward to the Aressa picture too!
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 2:39 am

Happy birthday to that lovely guy who made a re-appearance at just the right time! JTC my friend, I'm sure we all feel the same in wishing you a great day, and all that wonderful jazz.

(Yeah, may be a day early for everyone else, but it's just about right on time here across the ocean. :P)
Back to top Go down
Alietum
Refugee
Alietum

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 1:51 pm

D'aww, Jokie <3
Thank you (:

Miirik, LOOK AT MY AMAZING NEW AVATAR!!!! I looooovvvvvvveeeeee it~~!

Y'all are the best <3
Back to top Go down
ron
User
ron

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 3:13 pm

Heyyy, Aliii.

Happy birthday bro, you've been a good friend to me and I thank you for it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zombo.com/
Lyric
Refugee
Lyric

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 7:25 pm

Happy birthday, JTC!!!! :D

I will post after I finish my audition for LaF. Right now, I'm scrambling to get it done!!
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Aug 2012, 8:27 pm

Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Lupus
User
Lupus

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 12:01 am

Happy Birthday, jtc!

I'm almost finished with my picture of Aressa, should be able to post it early tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jalines
User

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 11 Aug 2012, 2:16 am

Hey, that's a great avatar for you, jtc! It looks great! And happy birthday once again!

Ooh, I look forward to that picture, Wolfpaw. In fact, I'm not sure why I didn't say anything when you first brought it up... I think I was feeling uncommonly lazy for a while there. Now I'm feeling more motivated, though - perhaps even enough to finally post IC! :D Although I'm super tired right now (then again, when am I not? :P) and trying to get back to a more reasonable schedule for school, so I'm afraid said post wouldn't be tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CoAIII OOC; just moving it here   CoAIII OOC; just moving it here - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CoAIII OOC; just moving it here
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next