WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning

Go down 
+4
Rachel
Diamondback
andavocados
Surprise
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning   Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 11:25 pm

Yeah. Generations I-III and II-IV happen simultaneously. V is unverified as of now.

Well... We could always bring Cyrus over. Even though his whole Team Galactic thing was a failure, he was pretty awesome himself. Maybe he could swipe control of both Team Magma and Aqua from Maxie and Archie after Groudon and Kyogre are summoned?
Back to top Go down
Balu
Common Poster
Balu

Location : Hehe Being forgotten, invisible, and left to my own devices. Bad idea,

PostSubject: Re: Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning   Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 16 May 2012, 11:35 pm

Well, Rayquaza is the sky weather legendary, so team Cloud? or Team Sky.

Team Aqua has Archie, both A, Team Magma has Maxie, Both M. So, we find a sky or cloud like word, then take the first letter and make a name. I'd go with a female, because Ambition!

Team Zephyr. (With a name like Zelda or Zariah) Team Storm. (Sara or Samus)

Because cool nintendo names are cool.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning   Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 1:01 am

Hmm.

I think I prefer Legs' idea. The question is how he would do that, aside from simply swiper no swiping.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning   Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 8:07 am

*shrug* I have planted the idea, now I leave you all to it.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning   Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 6:23 pm

Well, I always figured Cyrus to be a fairly powerful speaker, and hell, we all know the Grunts are usually weak-willed individuals... So, if Cyrus could act like an advisor to Archie and Maxie at the same time, playing both teams as it were, he could set it up so, when they're plans fail, Cyrus can just swoop in, point out how badly Archie and Maxie failed, and then demonstrate his own power by displaying Rayquaza.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning   Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 6:32 pm

Sounds good to me.

So I'm the only person who sees a problem with death battles and kids?
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning   Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 6:37 pm

Yes, yes you are.
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning   Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 6:55 pm

Cool. Sounds like a plan.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning   Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 9:08 pm

How does one actually control the pokemon they find in the wild?

My idea would be to use probability and roll a dice or something. So like if you have a 25% chance of finding X pokemong and a 25% Y and 50% Z, then set up some sort of random selector thing, like say a bag of colored rocks or something, and have that be it? Make sense?
Back to top Go down
andavocados
User
andavocados

PostSubject: Re: Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning   Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 9:23 pm

No, I think we're all mature enough to know what's going too far with getting one's way or not with the Pokemon.

I'm going to more or less follow the catches I get in my Nuzlocke run.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning   Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 May 2012, 9:54 pm

I'll be using Dave and his Pokemon for this. Outside my comic's continuity, naturally.

Actually, that raises the problem of PvP. I vote we attempt to avoid PvP and whatnot, if only so we don't kill each other and stuff... Well, at least until we get to the League, and then we can murder the shit out of one another.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning   Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 30 May 2012, 8:53 pm

Bumpeth for wanteth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning   Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruby/ Saphire/ Emerald nuzlokke RP planning
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3