WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)

Go down 
+7
Sadie
Snowy
Szemetlada
Trilole
Gaius Sulpicia
Diamondback
Surprise
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 9:51 pm

You mean like adapty regenerator man?
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 9:53 pm

No, because he'd adapt to heat if Aran attacked him and then I couldn't use heat on him. Hell the only way TO kill him would be go into space and jettison his ass out into the airless depths
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 9:57 pm

Or to destroy the brain...
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:02 pm

I guess you could say Ragnarok is putting his best foot forward. I'd put on shades, but that wasn't a terrible post mortem joke. NO HORATIO FOR YOU D:<
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:04 pm

Hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:06 pm

Shadowy humanoid with light inside; I SMELL AN ALLEGHORY/METAPHOOOR~ THAT IS FOR NOX~ OH LOOK DEMON OF SHADOWS WITH AN INNER LIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:07 pm

No, I was thinking of slendy+DS2 Nicole.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:08 pm

I knew it was slendy, CHESTER I TOLD YOU IT WAS A SLENDERCLONE D:<
Back to top Go down
Trilole
Refugee
Trilole

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:09 pm

OHSHIT
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:09 pm

Can't forget Nicole. She was a bitch in DS2.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:10 pm

No one likes Nicole. XD
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:13 pm

Except for Isaac. But he's a fuckin engineer, who gives two fucks? :P
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:14 pm

You really think my post is that long? Yeah, it went onto the third page of Microsoft word, but it felt like I really rushed through it.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:16 pm

:face: Alignment shift. Neutral to Neutral Good. Ragnarok now has a feel for human life and how easily it's ended, and how it can affect others.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:17 pm

It was good readin' though. x3

Ooooh, cool, Squa! o:
Back to top Go down
Trilole
Refugee
Trilole

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:18 pm

It is pretty good readin'.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:19 pm

DAT PATCHES
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:22 pm

AND PATCHES POSTED
AND LO THE LORD LOOKED UPON IT AND SAID "IT IS.. WHY ARE WE NOT PUBLISHING THIS MANS WORDS?!"
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:34 pm

Let's try to avoid worshiping here. ^^;

I'm just another sixteen year old kid, I'm around your age, I enjoy music, reading, art, rollerblading, all these things. I'm no Buddha, Confucius or Muhammad.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:37 pm

Buddha ran off and discovered a supposed enlightenment, Confucius supported the government, Muhammad wanted more people to follow him so he could earn cash. Don't make them out to be supposed great figures; a leader is not great for his actions, a leader is great for how the world interprets them.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:41 pm

Then Moses.

And how is government bad? Sure, our government earned a bad rap, but government as a whole isn't a bad thing. I'd like to see you govern a country. Sometimes sacrifices have to be made, and sometimes, people are morons.
Quote :
Don't make them out to be supposed great figures; a leader is not great for his actions, a leader is great for how the world interprets them.
Then why does the actions of Buddha, Confucius, and Muhammad matter then? ;)

Point still stands, I don't want to be worshiped. >__>
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:45 pm

Government is bound for corruption, plain and simple. Always happened and always will til its gone.

And their actions only matter because people follow them. Really, all Muhammad did was claim a fucking angel talked to him. Hell, I'm already prepared to jump-start MY religion XD

It was a religious joke mate :P Don't wanna fuck with peoples religious views.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:47 pm

I don't think you've seen what a land without government can do. Sure, anarchy sounds cool and all when you're young, but it has major side-effects if a new government isn't set up soon.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:49 pm

Australlians seem to be managing themselves well without an officially established government. And it's sure as hell better than the rich having what they want, and the politicians giving themselves what THEY want rather than what the people want.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:52 pm

Vigilante justice man. Kill the murderer, castrate the rapist, and humble the corrupt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)
Page 13 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next