WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)

Go down 
+7
Sadie
Snowy
Szemetlada
Trilole
Gaius Sulpicia
Diamondback
Surprise
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 12:41 pm

@Squa: Wait when was 'kthxbai lock?'

@Patches: I'd love to see someone like that, faction-wise.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 1:31 pm

Name: Oscar Gene
Looks: Oscar stands at 6'3" and appears to be in his early or mid twenties, with the only thing saving his youth is his young looking face. One may ask why, but the answers soon becomes evident when you see his silver-white fluffy fohawk (which does well to compliment his blue eyes). He is in great physical condition and can out-perform most others around his age unless they're a professional athlete or body-builder. His skin is rather pale (and you tend to have an easier time seeing his veins than most people) and it contrasts with the black leather jacket he almost always has on (with a white tee underneath, and the black jeans he normally wears that are faded around the knees and torn and snagged at the very bottom. He wears black steel-toed boots. He wears lots of black because he finds that it is easier to operate during the night when the police patrols are fewer, and that is when most of the crime seems to happen, and that isn't even to the extent of it. On some occasions, even his own power makes it a tad less than comfortable for him, but only when he isn't doing anything. He also has pearly white teeth and a crooked nose for when he got bash in the face with a baton one time.

Power(s): Ice, low degrees, anything to do with chilly temperatures. He can go as far as influence his own body temperature, chill the air around them, and even concentrate that power to freeze the air (or the moisture in it) and shoot a stream of ice at his opponents, and even make steps, all sorts of things. He can grab hold of your drink and chill it to a refreshing ice cold temperature for you. When falling, he can freezing some of the air, or even the moisture in the air for better results to create a "slide" downward. The power also strengthened his bones, and is only a couple degrees kelvin from being almost being absolute zero. This power has also numbed many of the nerves in his body, giving him a higher pain tolerance. Cooling the air slows down molecules to help protect him from energy based attacks, however, the air around him is almost always cold, and is more like a passive ability. As for a drawback for this power, you need not look farther than the obvious choice of fire. Have you ever been in the snow, or went out on a cold day and went back into your warm cozy house? Remember that sore, burning sensation you had when your hands started to thaw? Imagine that, except a million times worse, all over your body. Sometime as simple as a lighter and can of air freshener can severely cripple him, anything more has the potential to kill due to sensory overloads. And although this is not a power, he had trained in martial arts in his youth, which may have made him a prime target for the experiments performed on him, as his conditioning would allow him to survive the mutations.

Personality: He is a understanding, sympathetic man willing to do what it right. He is patriotic in the sense that although he may not approve of the government or law enforcements, he is in love with what the country and the law stands for. Although he is not a cop, he will do the best he can to properly enforce the law where the corrupted law enforcement cannot. He actively looks out for people to help, evildoers to stop, and tries to avoid the cops while he does it. He may have trouble understanding revolution, especially if the reasons are not compatible with his beliefs. Even if they are intended for a higher purpose, for the good of the people, he will try to stop them if it has to do with breaking the law, and will try to stabilize the chaos they would have wrought. He does not fight to kill, and will try to avoid doing so. He will show mercy. Unless the government actively does something to wrong him, then he shall do something to help in their overthrow, but will continue to thwart anyone that threatens civilians, tries to blow up buildings, and more or less wreak havoc. In this, he is of the GOOD alignment, and will do his best to protect law and order. He respects honesty and all of that other jazz.

Alias (hero name): He does not have an alias as he sees no point in having one, however, if he doesn't wish someone to know his name for one reason or another, he will simply give him his initials, O.G.

Costume(if applicable): N/A

Last edited by 404 Error on Tue 10 Jul 2012, 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jul 2012, 1:37 pm

Appppproooovvveeed
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 11:58 am

Mmm, can't wait for some in-faction fighting.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 12:24 pm

Yes... Infighting... KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 1:04 pm

Awww yeah.

If you want, Eo, I could just post again and have us proceed to confront Lieo? Just to speed things up x3
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 6:23 pm

Yes, I would much like to see things unfold too.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jul 2012, 7:51 pm

Yeah, go ahead. I'll try to lay down posts tonight, but no guarantees.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 1:32 am

Soooooo, I did say I'd stick around for Catalysts...
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 10:38 am

SCHEISSER! One week gone and it dies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26