WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)

Go down 
+7
Sadie
Snowy
Szemetlada
Trilole
Gaius Sulpicia
Diamondback
Surprise
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:54 pm

OKAY Y'KNOW WHAT? Let's cut this conversation short, we're breaking the conversational rules among friends.
You never discuss:
A. Politics
B. Religion
C. Crimes committed by yourself/family
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:56 pm

Uhm... I live here in 'government-less' Australia...
Back to top Go down
http://people.ign.com/jokie155
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 10:58 pm

I've been told by multiple Aussies and Englishmen/Welshmen that Australlia has no formal government.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 11:00 pm

Yeah... You really think that the Brits would have anything nice to say about us, considering that it's likely we'll be giving them the boot soon enough.

I've been to the Parliament, it's as formal as any other.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Patrician of Ankh-Morpork
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 11:01 pm

I think Christians and republicans are morons and I shot one to death and earned ten years in prison.

ALL OF THE BROKEN RULES MAN

I'm not actually serious, just so you know.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/alaskanwyvern/
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 11:04 pm

404 Error wrote:
I think Christians and republicans are morons and I shot one to death and earned ten years in prison.

ALL OF THE BROKEN RULES MAN

I'm not actually serious, just so you know.
Remember kids, it's not okay to be racist. Unless it's against white Christians.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 11:06 pm

Your fellow Aussies (queensland and tasmania) concurred.. Honestly, I've just about fucking had it with Brittain. It's too damn overpowered and hasn't gotten the sense to let go of all its monarchy.

I don't think Christians are stupid tbh, I think overly religious people are stupid; the person who reads a holy book and doesn't get up in your face is fine. The person who shouts "GIVE YOUR SOUL TO THE LORD, YA BLOODY HEATHEN" is a stereotypical Catholic Irishmen.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 11:09 pm

There's Christians
And then there's fundies who think dinosaurs never existed and everything can ONLY EVER be 3000 years old.
Back to top Go down
Gaius Sulpicia
Frequent Poster
Gaius Sulpicia

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 11:10 pm

WHATS THAT? WEIRDEST FETISH I'VE SEEN THUS FAR ON THE INTERNET? JET FETISH.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 11:38 pm

Patches suggested I join...

And I think my Medusa fetish is a lot weirder.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 May 2012, 11:41 pm

Vore
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 12:23 am

Name: Stephanie Therian.

Looks: She had an operation to make her eyes look more snake like. Being born with snakes embedded in her skull wasn't the most pleasant birthday either. Keeping to a typical outfit of jacket, jeans and a very loose cap, she keeps to her favoured persona with a 'Medusa' green shirt among others.

Power: Come puberty, laughing stopped as her seemingly dead snakes came to life in a storm of hisses. That and sending off a guy to the hospital for a few days with a stone hand, she wasn't feeling like such a big freak for once. Isn't too hard for her to keep an even stare with those of average height.

Personality: Generally prefers to give the cold shoulder, who can blame her after years of teasing. Of course those who get past the snakes usually have a small glimpse of the person who has little purpose in life, apart from being another accident of genetics that is.

So I take it from chatbox conversations that the group is somewhere hiding from explosions and such, not the best circumstances to explain how a new character would somehow survive the disaster and find her way there.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 7:59 am

SquamateForsteri wrote:
Australlians seem to be managing themselves well without an officially established government. And it's sure as hell better than the rich having what they want, and the politicians giving themselves what THEY want rather than what the people want.

... well, technically true... Australia doesn't have A government, what with it being a union of separate nations and all... but still. DERP.
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 8:02 am

Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 Funny-dog-pictures-not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 8:38 am

So Miss Therian can turn people to stone. Is it at will or just eye contact?
#KeyDecision
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 8:40 am

I prefer to work with 'at will' for the sake of easier interactions, and I guess I was a bit vauge as to the petrification being limited in duration and percentage of body. Derped up moment and all.
Back to top Go down
Diamondback
Frequent Poster
Diamondback

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 8:42 am

Oh. Good. Eye contact would work out not so well.
ACCEPTED BECAUSE OMGMEDUSAYES
Back to top Go down
Sadie
Frequent Poster
Sadie

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 8:46 am

Yeah, a favourite RP of mine recently went down, probably as a result of my personal protest, and everyone in it just deciding to let go. So I've semi-transferred my character here for sentiment and to feed my fetish.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 10:15 am

I was thinking more along the lines of whatever the snakes bit, it would be petrified.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 11:05 am

"sentiment and to feed my fetish"
... *shudder*

doop. I STILL REQUIRE A NAME FOR MY JUDGE DREAD STYLE CHARACTER! DOOOOOP!
also, his actual name, just due to boredom+doctor who, is now John Smith.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 11:16 am

I love Spotify. I can listen to lostprophets without being in the UK. c:
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 11:20 am

wut?
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 11:25 am

A free player that you have to download, but it practical has every song imaginable that you can put on your playlist. Plus, it's fast. If you want to download a song, you need membership, which is about $6 a month, but w/e. I'm happy with this.
Back to top Go down
Surprise
Frequent Poster
Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 11:26 am

I was more concerned with where it came from actually.
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 May 2012, 11:27 am

Google Spotify and it's right there. If it's that easy to find, I'm pretty sure it's not illegal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)   Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catalysts:OOC (IC is up. Blue slime!)
Page 14 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next