WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
WAIT! Without signing in or registering onto the forum, you will only be able to see a limited amount of our forum's content. To see everything that we have to offer, please sign in or register. If you are new to the forum and wish to register, it is recommended to be at least 13 years old as profanity and mature discussion goes without prohibition under normal circumstances. Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum revival in process, stay tuned!
If you have trouble logging in or have lost your password, email an administrator.
If you have an idea on how to improve the forum, please post your suggestions!

RPP Chat Thread

Go down 
+44
Ømnivalence
JazzTap
Master of ImpZ
Mr Allen J
flametitan
GreatSocrates
UrbanEvolution
Szemetlada
Gnd
Tierax
Alietum
KING DCT
LegionOfShadows
Solace Goddark
The Midnight Stalker
Darkel
MoonlightDreams
Wchraemht
Shade
The Illusive Badger
ron
Sadie
TheWhalerus
Tyranzilla
Dinh_AaronMk
Jacokonus -Ash Bringer-
TheNarrator
€rim
Sylvia van Novaya
Alex
brendan
lUN_Cat16
Surprise
Deoxyspine
RedBalloon
andavocados
Midnightclub
unit111
DrPlatypus
Balu
Diamondback
Rachel
Wanderer
marsh
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jan 2015, 10:44 am

It was fun :D But what do you mean by 13th Age?
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Jan 2015, 12:48 am

crud I thought I was watching this thread

Illidia would be cool. Like, reliving formative memories cool. Incidentally, there was an invasion of fire demons in Chaos' first campaign.

Star Wars would maybe be cool - with Shade on board, make that a 'definitely'.

Fire Emblem, I know next to nothing about at the moment.

13th Age is a fantasy pen & paper RPG with both d20 and storytelling mechanics. That is, it has D&D-like combat, but the system doesn't just evaporate when you're generating plot / backstory / conversation.

The product page is here and the SRD (raw rules) is here. I'd be particularly interested in playing with mechanics fully intact, actually. As I've never played a game of it before.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Common Poster
Shade

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2015, 5:45 pm

Shade re-joins the brawl.

Jazz dang seriously flattered, thanks haha. I'd be down for the Star Wars RP or Illidia...I think I had a minotaur in that one if I remember correctly. Big lovable old bastard. Good to see you guys though, I admittedly wasn't sure this forum was still kicking (outlasted roleplex, hilariously enough)
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan 2015, 5:48 pm

I ran a human character. Varn, was it? Ah, yes. The humble beginnings of the would-have-been death knight. Ji and I were plotting a massive hoe down at some point.
Back to top Go down
https://rpproject.rpg-board.net
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2015, 2:02 am

Patches, I dig your icon.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2015, 10:52 am

'Ey boi, your icon is pretty swaggin' too. But let me tell you: I am really depressed that Legend of Korra ended. I hope the creators make comics to follow up.
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2015, 11:16 am

I went on an archive trawl for the angry Korra that you had last afternoon, Patches, but no luck yet. It sure would be cool if the comic books continued past the inter-series timeline.

I'd reminisce about my own ja'tazak, but all she had was no connection to her past, a nice gun, and two good travelling buddies. One died, and the other got possessed. Good job, past me.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2015, 11:20 am

Angry Korra:

There you go. I really liked that art too, but I figured that a more spirited, happy Korra would be better appropriate for a forum avatar. Especially if we do decide to give RPP another go, happy Korra is more approachable. :)

And as I recall, Jazz, you've always had a penchant for making really admirable and interesting characters. There hasn't been one I didn't like!
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2015, 9:21 pm

Thanks, on both accounts. And much appreciated.

I am being more brooding than I intended. (Mostly it's that I was too preoccupied with tactics to do anything very strategic as my self-insert, like gather information on obvious threats.)

Aesthetically, ah, let's call it a portfolio strategy. And I'm not party face. :p

I might put up an OP for Sze's reverse-timeline RP from a few months back - I'm just torn on whether doing the OOC in reverse too is worth the confusion. Regarding the RPs currently on the table, I shall await word from you and your contacts.
Back to top Go down
Gnd
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2015, 9:41 pm

help help jazztap why am i here what am i doing

who are all these people

why am i posting this
Back to top Go down
JazzTap
User
JazzTap

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2015, 9:48 pm

Grand no I am being serious here, don't tempt me to break character.

Maybe you're posting interest (e.g. in renewing your acquaintance with these people) and you don't even realize it!
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2015, 9:57 pm

RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 Pokeco11
I really need both of these in my life.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2015, 2:48 pm

Ah, nothing new as of yet. I do know some other buddies (Nick and Maxx) coming up with some involving Pokemon, as Omni's post reminds me. Rocket controls Kanto and Johto and the League enlists masters to help retake the regions.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2015, 2:51 pm

Id try a pokemon rp. I know Rachel made one way back when but it was in unova and i dokt know anythikg about that region. :C
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2015, 3:14 pm

Yeah. The basic gist of this is you have only three Pokemon you can use at any given time but can likely exchange or switch Pokemon between missions. You have 4 moveslots when it comes to moves that you use in battle (and using the Showdown simulator where we can judge battles fairly) and another 4 moveslots, the moves of which can only be used within the narrative and cannot be used in battle.

The character ideas I had were a set of boy and girl twins who are constantly wrestling for the champion title in a particular region. To the point where there is a new champion every week or so, and are currently at a draw as to who won more times than the other.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2015, 4:43 pm

Lets do it
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Frequent Poster
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan 2015, 11:33 pm

Ømnivalence wrote:
Id try a pokemon rp. I know Rachel made one way back when but it was in unova and i dokt know anythikg about that region. :C

whoa what did i do and when because i remember none of that

think the only pokemon rp that i actually remember at this point was Awakening
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2015, 1:02 am

It might be Awakeneing I remember. I just remember being in a Pokemon RP briefly and my character dressed in all red for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Gnd
Refugee

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2015, 2:49 am

I have no real opinion one way or another.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2015, 2:51 am

RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 01201510
I drew myself.
Back to top Go down
Patches
Advisor
Patches

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2015, 1:26 pm

Yo, dude, that is pretty gnarly.

That said, I'll spread the word that you're interested in the 'mons, Omni.
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2015, 1:27 pm

I'm so interested in the Mons
Back to top Go down
flametitan
Refugee
flametitan

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan 2015, 7:48 pm

I would be, but I haven't really had any opportunity to brush up on my writing skills.
Back to top Go down
Szemetlada
Contributor
Szemetlada

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2015, 1:09 pm

Dudes would anyone be interested in a high-fantasy-in-the-modern-age style RP? Like where you got dwarves and orcs and elves and trolls and kings and dark lords, but instead of Dwarven steel you got Dwarven tanks and fighter jets, and AK47-toting orc bands roaming the countryside, and where no one is a better shot with a rifle than an elf, and the gnomes are the best hackers around?

Like that clicheic "crack team of unlikely heroes goes to save the realms," but with just as many guns and bombs as there are bows and axes, and where magic and technology co-exist in everyday life, and where you're just as likely to get mugged by mafia goblins as you are by magic samurai robots when you stumble out of the inn?
Back to top Go down
Ømnivalence
Frequent Poster
Ømnivalence

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Mar 2015, 2:24 pm

Hell yes. Modern day of sci-fi. Yes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPP Chat Thread   RPP Chat Thread - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPP Chat Thread
Page 37 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 42  Next